Current Time: 10:42 am EDT

Faites La Fête Vos Soucis

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Li Kuroda

Li stepped into the club with a smile on his face. This club was going to be a place to relax and have fun. "Faites La Fete Vos Soucis." He said with a grin. "Party your worries away indeed."

December 22, 2017 05:20 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia approached the club, brown eyes widening in surprise at the luxuriousness of it. "Divine be praised, this place is gorgeous." The small box she carried seemed to shiver as her gift attuned to the building and she smiled happily. Letting herself in she called softly. "Anybody in?"

Her black slacks half hid stiletto heels that clicked over the smooth floor with each step. She shrugged her jacket off and straightened her blouse before looking around once more.
December 28, 2017 06:05 pm

Li Kuroda

Li was in the back talking to employees when he felt someone enter. Excusing himself once he heard a familiar feminine voice. He grinned when he saw Auriela and picked her up in a quick hug. "Glad you could make it." December 29, 2017 08:55 am

Lesprit

She laughed, returning the hug and as she regained her feet she held out the small box. "One of my finest pieces of work. Guaranteed to bring luck and prosperity to a business. Plus it'll boost any anti violence charms you put on the place." She pulled her hair up and back into a ponytail and put a hand on her hip. "Was that an employee meeting I heard?" That wicked grin was back, "It's been a long while since I've been behind a bar." December 29, 2017 09:37 am

Li Kuroda

"This should come in handy." He said accepting the gift. "Though Franks size should do wonders. Come on." He chuckled as he took her coat up and headed around back. It was a room big enough for the staff to relax when they needed. If there was something he learned is a happy staff made work a better place. "Staff this is Aurelia your floor." He said smirking. "She's the one I had told you about earlier. Though don't think her pretty looks means she has no clue what she's doing. She's rather experienced in her work." December 29, 2017 09:53 am

Lesprit

Following him she had to laugh softly at his introduction for her. She smiled sheepishly, a faint blush on her cheeks as she gave a slight bow. "I look forward to working with you. I'll give it my all and fully support everyone. If you ever need a hand with something, I'll gladly come help." She straightened and grinned, "Plus if you ever need a good drink, come to me when you're off shift." December 29, 2017 10:00 am

Li Kuroda

"She means it too. Like I said she knows her stuff." Li said chuckling. "Now you have some time to relax and enjoy yourself. We open at 7 alright." He nodded at the group before winking at Aurelia. "Nice speech." December 29, 2017 10:05 am

Lesprit

She laughed and nudged his shoulder lightly, " Jeez, Li you make me sound like some kind of bar god." There was that wicked grin again, "Actually that would be a pretty amazing nickname." She looked around the others before asking, " May I see the bar? I'd like a chance to get acquainted with the set up. I don't want to make your opening night embarrassing because your bartender doesn't know the area." December 29, 2017 05:58 pm

Li Kuroda

Li chuckled and told her to follow him as they left the staff to relax now that they were gone. He pointed out the storage area as they walked until they arrived at the bar. "Well miss care to show off your skills?" He said smirking at her as he shrugged off his jacket and placed it on a stool near him.

December 31, 2017 07:57 pm

Lesprit

She slid behind the bar, pausing to examine the location of glasses and garnishes. She adjusted a bottle in the display and chuckled. As she stepped to the bar her presence seemed to change, it was as though the very bar were an extension and her air of professionalism was impressive.

Offering an open smile she laid her hands on the bar, "What can I make for you tonight Mr. Kuroda? Perhaps something refreshing since you've been working so hard?"
December 31, 2017 09:28 pm

Li Kuroda

He thought for a bit. Fingers drumming on his cheek. "Well why not surprise me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm not that picky." January 02, 2018 08:38 am

Lesprit

She smiled and nodded, "Coming right up." She glanced at the door an idea sparking into her mind. "It must be difficult running about in such cold weather. I think I know a drink that will suit tonight well."

In a tall clear mug glass she placed brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and all Spice before sight pouring two ounces of Smith and Cross Jamaican rum. She mixed them lightly with a stirring spoon before adding a small slice of butter and five ounces of hot water before adding a cinnamon stick and giving it another gentle stir to blend it all together.

Setting it in front of him she smiled. "Enjoy. This is hot buttered rum. A well loved drink designed to unwind and warm you at.the end of a hard day of working in the cold." She stepped away to clean up happily, hoping he would like it.

January 02, 2018 08:57 am

Li Kuroda

He sat there watching her work chuckling at her use of Jamaican rum. Frank crossing his mind as he was half Jamaican. Taking the drink and thanking her, he took a sip. "This is quite good." He said grinning. January 02, 2018 10:45 am

Lesprit

Her laughter was soft, "I'm glad you like it." She set the bottle back, label out, before returning to him. "It's been a while since I've stood behind a bar." Her hand rested on it surface as she smiled faintly. "You know they say a bar it the soul of a place. How many drinks have been taken. Sad drinks. Celebration drinks. Goodbye drinks." Her brown eyes were lost in memory for a moment before she chuckled. "I hope to See any more kinds while working here." January 02, 2018 10:53 am

Li Kuroda

"Well you will see a lot here." He said. "I did chose that name for a reason. Once you enter here you live all your worries behind." He grinned before finishing his drink. January 02, 2018 11:28 am
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Khellen, Grace McKenna, Autumn Summers, Gideon Abernathy, Remington Agnes, Raze Wraith, Amethyst, Cici Wraith, Mallory Quarters  William Frankenstein
Remington Agnes 
Aurora
Maylus_Jay 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page