Current Time: 09:26 am EST

Videos

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Miryam

So I have a donation pack 1 and the video won't show up. I've entered the share url and it just fails to appear on my profile. is there an admin that might fix this?

December 28, 2017 02:59 am

Miryam

Update So apparently others can see the video I have up but when I view my public profile I can not see it. As shown here:

December 29, 2017 01:29 am

Miryam

Update: I can see my video now so I'm guessing either DK read his mail or some admin fairy got to it. Thank you!

January 08, 2018 01:16 pm

Miryam

And they are gone again only this time I can't view videos on other bios. So I'm not sure what is going on.

January 08, 2018 02:29 pm

Caitlyn Darrow

Are you using different browsers by chance??

January 09, 2018 01:51 am

Miryam

Update: Gonna have to mail DK this issue is effecting two bowsers Chrome and Firefox. Also I only have one account and the only bowser I use is Firefox. I sent a link to this forum to DK so he has a better idea of what is going on.

==================================================================
Originally Sent By: Miryam
Sent: Saturday Jan 20, 2018 at 22:13 pm EST
Subject: RE: So ummm

Yep time to mail DK because that's an issue for people who donate. Something on the site isn't coded right I think. That or parts of his code pertaining to video embedding needs updated.

Originally Sent By: Katherine Murray
Sent: Saturday Jan 20, 2018 at 22:08 pm EST
Subject: RE: So ummm

Mine has been weird on Chrome. Like if they disappear, I click in the general area it's in, they'll show up and play. But sometimes they are there and sometimes not.

Originally Sent By: Miryam
Sent: Saturday Jan 20, 2018 at 22:00 pm EST
Subject: So ummm

I think the site is broken video wise. Videos don't show for me in firefox bowser unless I disable the security

(pic of the security disabled on Firefox)

error message I'm getting. When I disable it videos show but now they don't play on other bios.

January 20, 2018 10:25 pm
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Darius Rayne, Claudia, No Fear Cavalier, Azazel_, Autumn Summers, Faia Shiria, Gray Taylor, Noli Joudain, Dessa Chambers, Katarina Valentine, Mallory Quarters, Fall, Orangesrlife, February, L A Doneoven  Jacinda SanLarenn  Daragh MacLeod
Cameal Ham 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page