Current Time: 04:10 pm EDT

Jackson Square Park

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Sheridan J Mayfair

January 02, 2018 06:15 pm

Isis Dracul

Isis heard his words through Julian. She wasn't sure she could handle this now.She wasn't ever sure she could handle it. She faced things head on though. She hurried to airport to catch the flight. They would have their talk and he would  no longer pine for the past.

Entering Jackson square from the north she listened to the clacking of her heels on the cement. The park was deserted as it had been so many years before when the two had met. Putting her hands in the pockets of her black leather jacket she pulled i ttighter to her. She hoped the meeting would not be as chilly as the air was this eve.

As she passed the Generals' statue she glanced to the fountain and saw him. Sheridan Mayfair. Her husband. She stopped and just watched wondering if he knew she was there. 

January 02, 2018 06:56 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

"You  can  stop  wondering  if  I  knew  you   were  here? I knew   you  were  here the  moment  you  stepped in to  the  Quarter. I  am  a  Mayfair  after all and  my  powers are  the  same  no greater  then  the  old  lying  goat   who  has  been  in  your  head and  you  have  seen as well.  Him  and I  had a  go  around about  you. Let  just  say  its a  good  thing he  dead from  a stroke   before  now. Did  you  honestly  think  that I  of all  people  would  not  feel  you  or  hear  of  your return?" 

-  Sheridan   stands  from  where  he  was s itting  on  the  edge of  the  fountain and  turns  looking over at her. He  doesnt  move  but  takes  a deep breath and  waits to  see  what  she  does or  says.-

January 02, 2018 07:09 pm

Isis Dracul

Isis faces Sheridan withdrawling her hands from her pockets bending her elbows and facing her palms towards the sky.

"What? No thunder or lightning displaying  your displeasure of not seeking you?"

Dropping her arms to her side she steps forward towards him. "I have seen and heard MANY things in my absence."

Her thoughts went to the puppies that swooned after him. "You have that badge to keep you warm at night. Why do you seek me after all this time Sher?"

Her steps had her mere feet in front of him. If she were to reach out she could touch him. Feel his warm beside her. She stopped moving and looked him directly in his eyes."WHY?"

January 02, 2018 09:31 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

"Because they  are  not  you. Yes I  could  of  fallen for  that  Ceara Vampire girl  but  se  and  the  rest of  them  arent  you  and  they  never  could  be.   My  badge doesnt  keep  me  warm at  night nor  the  Mayfair  last  name for that  matter.  The whole  time  I  was  keeping the  Talamasca away I  thought  of  you,  Mona , Nia. You  do  remember Nia  dont  you? I  meant  everything  I said I  would  give  my  mortality,  soul  and  everything  I  am   for  you. Those other females couldnt  ever take   your  place now  even  if  you  walked  away now I  would  still  call  to  you. Cant  you  see I  dont  want  Ceara Marie  or  any  one  else ? "

-He  steps closer  to and reaches  over  to  touch her  face   with  his  hand.-

"I  can  do  the  whole  thunder and lightning  if  you  want it but is really  needed?"

January 02, 2018 09:44 pm

Isis Dracul

Isis began to step away from his hand and touch but stopped herself. She grabbed his hand in her own and pushed him down to the bench. Staddling his thighs she sat in front of him on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck dangling them down his back. Her mouth moved to his ear as she softly whispered.

"IF the thunder and llightening bring  passion fire away witch. Do you think you can handle me Sheridan? I wont be put on a shelf. I've lived since I have been dead."

Her hands felt along his back and her lips brushed against him neck. His jugular pulsed beneath tempting her. Her tonguelicked his neck and its salty sweetness Removing the temptation she faced him her hands now placed on either side of his head.

"You cant handle me Sher." She pushed herself off of his lap and stood in front of him. Shaking her head slightly she turned to leave.  then turned back.

" I'd love for you to try"

January 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

-Sheridan  gets  up   and  his  eyes  falash  a  storm   that   mirrior  the one    now   playing  out. A lighting  bolt   hit   in  front of  her and   then  one  hits  the   fountain-

" Really? See  I  picked  up  a  few  power ups over  the  years."

- He  walks  over  to her. -

"Honey  I'm  a  mayfair  by  name  only . I'm not Julian .Yes  he  was  strong but  he has  this   way  of  thinking   he  is the   smart and  with holds information . I  havent  with held anything  from  you and  everything  you  hear  me  say from  the  other  side  is  true."

- THe   winds  and     rain   start  pouring  down. He  looks  at her the  storm  still  raging  in  his  eyes-

January 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Jacinda SanLarenn

A walk along the river was just was she needed. She had cleared her head , quenched her thirst and now wandered north into the square. The night air was warm as it and the bustling crowd flowed around her, a symphony of sounds and smells flooding her senses and invoking a faint smile to her freshly blushed lips. It was still early and she looked forward to a night of music and adventure. This was after all New Orleans, never a dull moment.

February 22, 2018 08:02 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

-Sheridan  walks in  to  Jackson  square. This  was always  his  favorite part of  the  city even a s a  child  he  loved  the  coming a nd  goings of  the  people a nd  the  smells of  New Orleans and  the  Mississippi river that  ran  through  her. He  sits down  by  the fountain. He had  been  gone  again  for a  bit following a  lead on  something for the  family but  for  now  he  was  going to  take  a  bit   to  just  be  him and  enjo  the  city  that  was always  home  to  him  no  matter  where  he  was in  the  world.-

April 03, 2018 02:04 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New  night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- After  getting the  note  he  goes  to  the  fountain . He  had  no  idea who  this  F  person was  but  he had  to  find  out  what  the  person  wanted  . who  ever  they are  knew  him a nd  where   to  find  him  so  he   wait and  see  what  they  knew  about  what  ever this  was about.-

May 09, 2018 09:53 pm

Franki

She sat in her black Taurus watching the park enterance. He should have been here by now. Coffee. She needed some if she was going to mantain her vigil. Spotting a vendor to the south of her car she opened her door. Grabbing her blazer to cover her weapon in its holster in the small of her back. Thats just what she would need. A civilian calling the cops on her. As she reached the street vendor he just walked passed her. Of course. She cleared her throat and called to him. " Buy you a cup of joe, Mayfair?" May 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

-Sheridan  looks up and sighs.  Add  this  to  the  already long ass  hell day  he  had   . he  walks over.-

"No  thnak you  Im  good .Let me  guess  you  left  this?"

-he  hands  her  the  note  she  left for  him.-

"So  who  are  you  and  what information  on  what  ever  do  you  have  for  me? "

-His  side  arm    was visable  along with  his  badge thi  way  there  wouldnt  be  any issues from  tourists  walking around.  He looks  at  this  woman  and  waits  for  her answer.-

May 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Franki

She grabbed the cup of coffee the vendor handed to her and handed him the money she owed. Taking a sip of the hot beverage before letting her gaze rest on the detective. She saw the note she had left for him in his hand and nodded. She offered her right hand to him. "Francesca Balti. Detective Francesca Balti. NYPD." She watched to see if he would have any knowledge of her May 09, 2018 10:36 pm

Sheridan J Mayfair

"Sheridan  Mayfair, NOPD. What  is it  you  have  for  me  Det. Balti that you  came  all  the  way  to  the  cresent  city from  the  big apple? That  and  how  in  hell  do  you  know  my  name anyway?"

-Sheridan  had a  friend  Eddie  Servino  that  was  a  Det.  in  NYC  in  the  Bronx but  Eddie  left  the  NYPD and   moved as  far as  he  heard last  from  him  to  Montreal to  be on  their PD-

May 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Franki

No recognition. That wasnt a bad thing. She looked down at her cup and shook her head slightly. How did one bring up tender topics. Oh sure she had been trained but that didnt make this easy. She took a few steps away from him. "I.... hmmmm... I'm sorry for your loss" The words spilled from her mouth as she walked slowly to her car hoping he would follow May 09, 2018 10:57 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Cristina Scabbia, Naoto Nishida, Li Kuroda, -Elsbeth_Macleod-, Lilim, Mallory Quarters  -Elsbeth_Macleod-   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page