Current Time: 01:50 am EDT

Cici's Apothecary

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Circe De Pont

She would give it a couple days before contacting Isis. Though six pots of coffee and a night of research gave her the information she needed she wasn't quite ready to share her findings. She needed a shower, a meal and a change of clothes first.

Whistling to her boys, she turned the sign to closed and locked up. Watching over head to make sure her boys were okay she headed down the path to her small cottage. She loved the wooded areas. She didn't have to see people unless she chose to go in to the city which was rare. She preferred her solitude and birds to the rush of the city and people.
January 13, 2018 10:39 am

Circe De Pont

She steps outside whistling loudly. Three of her four boys glide above her. "Lets go for a hunt. I could use the distraction. You boys ready?" She was answered with three beckoning calls before they took flight ahead of her. January 14, 2018 07:24 pm

Circe De Pont

-So much had happened in such a short time and she still couldn't wrap her mind around half of it. She had almost made a grave mistake. Pulling components from the shelf she brought them to the counter. Searching she found the purple candles she needed. Whistling in three short bursts she calls Mako to her side. Petting his wings she sighs- Okay boy, I need a pheasant. Alive. Take Sadie with you. I'll wait here.

-With a light squawk he takes off, his beloved mate behind him. As she waits for 'her children' she mixes the rest of the components she needed for her reverse time spell. It was time, she thought, to forget the pain and heart ache of loving someone who only wished you to be the first in a harem.Well she had learned her lesson this time. Never would she allow a male to entice her or touch her again. No she would stick to her birds and be content.-

-Smiling, she hears the pair return. With a flourish Mako drops the pheasant on her counter and stalks off. As she twists the birds head from its neck and adds it into the bowl with the components- Go hunt. I will be fine here.
January 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Circe De Pont

- It had been a couple days since she had al.ost drained herself completely. She knew a spell of that caliber should never be done alone and yet she had done so anyway. It was worth it to her. Finally starting to feel more like herself again she began whistling as she cleaned up her shop. She knew it would take time yet until she was fully herself but she was moving in the right direction at least.-

-Pulling the books she had gotten from Cas, out of her bag she brewed herself some coffee and began the long road of researching. So far she had learned about the pixie heritage and though she still had not attempted any of the spells they were capable of she continued to read about them. They fascinated her. Their innocence,playfulness,and deep loving heart made them by far her favorite so far. Of course she still needed to learn of the angels and Phoenix but she was sure she favored the pixie side most.-
January 21, 2018 06:53 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan walks in  to  the  store. He  looks around. Stargazer  at his  side. He   had  seen  the  falcons and  smiled. Birds of pray  were  beautiful and  Marie  had  loved hawks when they  were together as  much as  the  Boru  were  drawn  to  the  wolf . He  had  heard  whipers of  this  place  and  he wanted  to  check  it  out. He  speaks  to  the  black  dire wolf in  Irish. *

"StarGazer, suí agus fanacht. Níl mé ag iarraidh go mbeidh tú ag scanrú na n-éan nó na ndaoine ar an ábhar sin."

((StarGazer, sit and stay . I don't want you scaring the  birds or  people  for that matter.))

* The  wolf  does  as  the Irish witch asks  but  his eyes  never  leave  Ronan person.*

"Hello?"
January 24, 2018 01:21 pm

Circe De Pont

- She had been in the back when the man called out. It was her ever faithful Mako that had let his presence known to the small witch. Wiping her hands on the front of her apron she enters into the main room of her shop. A soft smile present on her lips-

Oh, hello. I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you come in. What is it I can do for you sir?
January 28, 2018 03:31 pm

Ronan Boru

" I need  a  few  viles  of  truth serum   if  you  have  it. As  for  not  hear me  come  in  its fine  lass.  I know  what its like  to  run  a place.  "

*  Ronan  looks at  the  lass  and  smiles.*

January 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Circe De Pont

Would this truth serum be for a mortal or immortal? I have both currently but would hate to give you the wrong one and then it not work. -She was every bit as little as most who saw her would describe. Barely standing tall enough to see over her desk.- January 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Ronan Boru

"Lets  just  say  Im  not  sure so  lets  go  with   both just  til  I  get  more  information  on   the  person  then  I  already  have. This  way you  dont  have  to  worry  either way."

*  He  looks over to  make  sure  the  Dire  wolf  was still  watching. With all that  was  going on he  never let   the    Irish witch  out  of  his  sight.*

January 28, 2018 10:25 pm

Circe De Pont

-She nodded and moved out from behind her desk. The Peregrine falcon hovering above her. Grabbing her push ladder she moved it to a shelf against the wall. Climbing up she grabbed two vials and made her way back down-

I assume you know how to properly use these?
January 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Ronan Boru

"I  do actually. I  am actually  hoping  I  wont  need  them that   my  questions  will  be  answered  with out  the  use of  them."

*  He  looks at her.*

January 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Circe De Pont

Well sometimes as Mich as we would like that to occur it doesn't always happen so.

- She smiles lightly and places them in a bag before handing them over to him-

I wish you the best. Should you need anything else don't hesitate to come bacl.

January 29, 2018 09:22 am

Ronan Boru

*Ronan hands her some cash and looks at Stargazer.*

“Come gazer we have a few more things to do old friend.”

* The dire wolf stands and follows Ronan out.*
January 29, 2018 11:22 am

Circe De Pont

-Now that she was no longer on house arrest, Cici took the opportunity to get some things done at her shop. Plus her cottage was being remodeled and totally overhauled. Stretching she began to place things back on the shelves.- February 02, 2018 01:23 pm

Circe De Pont

- She had wanted to get an early start but with everything that had been happening lately that wasn't the case. Moving to turn the light on in the back room, Cici groans. She was tired and quiet frankly moody. Shrugging she grabbed a couple of the cases of wine she had prepared and brought them to the front.-

-Separating them she slowly began to organize them by taste and alcoholic vs non alcoholic. With a sigh she rotated her small shoulders and closed her eyes. She needed to do some upgrading it seemed which meant more time here and less at home-
February 07, 2018 03:50 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Sava Dubrinsky, Cristina Scabbia, Evie_Black, Mallory Quarters  Alex Falker
Remus 
CC3969
Archie Kramer
Lurlene Pickens 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page