Current Time: 04:01 pm EST

Profanity filter - Answered

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Isis Dracul

Years ago used to have topic on how to disable it. Anyone wanna give a feeble minded woman some hints on how to disable the blasted thing January 06, 2018 09:47 pm

Caitlyn Darrow

To my knowledge, there isnít a way to disable the profanity filter. January 08, 2018 02:42 am

Bree Ravencroft

Unless you want to use v for u in fvck etc

January 08, 2018 08:12 am

Isis Dracul

Long ago in a land far away i guess. Back in the stone age. Was here in help forum. Alas too long ago January 08, 2018 07:42 pm

Pamela Clear

It's the PG-13 thing.

January 12, 2018 09:31 am

Isis Dracul

It has always been the pg 13 thing. Its all good

January 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Miryam

To my knowledge there has never been a way to disable it. The profanity filter is coded by the site and is in place so that those 13 and above can play the site without being exposed to profane language. If the site were to disable it for one player they would have to disable it for everybody then the site would loose their younger player base.

January 13, 2018 01:51 am

Castiel

Everyone here pretty much summed it up. However there are plenty of words with similar meanings to such words that can be used. January 13, 2018 05:48 pm
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Cassidy Axelsen, LillyEmperium, Jocelyn Fairchild, Katherine Murray, Avyanna, Miryam, Circe De Pont, Jay Lian, Dempsey Kasdeya, Isabeau LaSalle, Nick Clark, Delouis Whamchest, Ofelia Salazar, Orangesrlife, Cameal Ham, Fall, L A Doneoven  Kumiko Uetake
FireSage 
Rumor Nyla
syro 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page