Current Time: 08:50 am EDT

Crimson Souls Winery

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

The new name than the old one was just what the doctor ordered! It was a brand new year after all, so why not go about replenishing a new look to an already established vineyard that he had once run, but had to leave under unknown reasons he keeps to himself. Brushing his vinyl, white gloves in appreciation of so much hard work he had been putting in. There was a closed sign which he now turned around to the front that read "Opened" making sure it's neon light green colors flickered to whoever came this way to purchase or get a good, decent career with the vineyard would need to come see the proprietor. 

January 09, 2018 12:01 am

Avyanna stepped through the door and looked around, blinking the snow from her long black eyelashes, her silver eyes sweeping from one end of the room to the other.  Her wounds had not yet healed entirely and she was weak and hungry.  It was a long shot, she knew, but she had to try.  Weakly she approached the propietor.

"Do you know what I am? "  She asked, keeping her eyes to the floor.  "Do you have anything that would satisfy the cravings of my...particular..."  her eyes began to swim and she found her way to a seat.

January 09, 2018 02:06 am

Does he know what she is? What kind of inquiry was that exactly? The emotions she was showing was what he sensed from her thanks to the training he been putting in the day he came to plant himself on this planet known as Earth, an area for sentient beings to roam and commit their sweet sins in peace. He canted his head slightly, this female was in dire need of something from the looks of it, some people can conceal what they were feeling so deep that his beacon gets a little confusing by that point. He finally turned to meet her face to face, his palms resting on the edges of his hips. 

"Do I know you?"

He couldn't explain it out in the open so easily or quickly to a complete stranger he only met just now. 

It hit him so swiftly, she didn't pose a threat. 

Removing his left hip, he slightly moved the tips of his fingers up and down like some sort of detective in hopes to understand the meaning behind what she is trying to tell him, despite the fact he knew exactly from sensing her aura along with those emotions was like he was with her than standing right in front of her.

"I do." 

In the past, he's watched over many as their guardian, the thought of guarding a new specimen was opened in case there is someone who'd want to register his services while customers come they would think from his human disguised figure he was an ordinary being living on this dreadful universe man calls their green world.

January 11, 2018 01:04 am

She blinked hard.  Gods how she wished the room would stop spinning.  "I beg pardon, I realize it is a strange inquiry." 

She looked up for the first time and immediately tensed up.  How could she have been so stupid?  So careless?  This man before her was no man at all but an ethereal being.  A heavenly host.  An Angel.  Guardians of light did not cater to shadow creatures such as herself.

She quickly looked away and inched as far from him as her seat would allow.  "I..."  She began, silently cursing the fear she was unable to hide in her cracking of her voice.  "Forgive me, Spirit...I didn't realize....I'll be on my way."  She moved to stand but the pain in her side swelled to blinding as she did so and she fell to the floor in a heap.     

January 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Resting his fingers under his chin contemplating what he ought to do with this girl, she needed help, and he wasn't going to stand there for too long expecting something to occur when she was in a daze. It had nothing to do with drug use that was for sure as Shawn has been around much longer to distinguish the differences between the two in a heartbeat. 

Damn it! Damn it! He despised the reactions people got whenever they saw him standing inches before them. 

"Look at me. I want to aid you."

Sure, they were two different creatures in very different worlds, if only she knew he wasn't all angel himself as the dark half was unseen by the naked eye. How the hell he got accepted to the choir of all things was beyond him, but here he is, saving the universe in the way he operates is anyone's guess. Few knew him or feared the name as many have come face to face with a man who they would never understand he was a man like them long, long, very long time ago. He was glad that she didn't know him from talks on the streets in this realm. 

He wasn't backing down now, the other angels in heaven can do what they will with him, he wasn't going to turn around and leave the damsel hanging on a nail, that wasn't Shawn Davidson as he was his own man. Part of him was still a good little boy, little was an understatement in contrast to his actual age. He was immortal, a being that can fix a broken clock or chair that has shattered to millions of pieces, but he knew better than to make every situation a perfect one, he practically did a lot of things manually to protect his true identity unless it was extremely necessary. 

Once upon a time, he was prejudice with this girl's species a long time ago. Times do change to make him see a different view. 

Running over, he reached down to grab her, it was the least he can do about her condition. If he did not help, she was a goner for sure. True, they were yin and yang, but nothing stood in the way of his duties. He carried her to his office where there was a vinyl, red sofa, it was an expensive furniture, he paid for it cause he wasn't going to abuse all that energy when he could simply do that. Laying her down on her back, allowing her to rest. He was going to find a way to save her life, hopefully, it was the only possible conclusion.

January 12, 2018 03:06 am

She allowed herself to be lifted up and carried to the back office.  She didn't have much of a choice after all as she could barely move, and his kindness was a warmth she could not resist.  How long had it been since she had last fed?  She must have weighed next to nothing as he lifted her with such ease...although given his nature that shouldn't have come as a surprise.  

The sofa he lowered her onto was soft and beautifuly crafted and she silently cursed herself once more for bleeding on it.  

Wonderful.  A servant of light takes pity on you and grunge up his lovely couch.  You're disgusting.

Avyanna tried hard to push these thoughts aside as she looked up at her generous host.  The concern behind his eyes was so...genuine....She was suddenly very aware of her own darkness...her thirsts...and the edge of her teeth.

"Thank you..."  She whispered, trying hard to look away.  There was something in those eyes that made it difficult.  As if they somehow had the power to hold her gaze.  "I...forgive me...I have not fed in so long...and I'm...we don't do well when we lose blood, you see."

January 12, 2018 03:27 am

His nature? His nature would be to obliterate her on the spot, that would have been the first thing in his mind as any of his type might have considered what needs to be done without question and he nonetheless could easily have gotten rid of her HAD he wanted to, but he wasn't going to do her any harm. Other vampires in her position may give him a distant look his way without a second thought, he was prepared for the latter if that was how she viewed the man.

At least, that would have been the outcome since both are not on the same ground. She should be with her own people who may be looking for her at this very minute.

As for the blood, he has seen so much of that from his own hands, and thankfully, no one knew of his plight when it came to demolishing someone in the blink of an eye and not feel any remorse towards his deeds that the list was full enough that the page was running out of room to put any more. Didn't know whether vampires needed a blanket or not, his father was a full-fledged vampire himself who lived somewhere in Los Angeles, running his coven. 

The blanket was a pale blue, cotton and wool material he retrieved from the closet in his office, it was all he can do to keep the girl warm. He was no physician and had no clue about how to treat her race whatsoever. There was someone he knew that could be of service in such a situation that he reached out by closing his eyes hoping to get a certified physician who knew what he was doing. Shawn was a winemaker, an artisan, and counselor who also taught a combat school for those wishing to partake in defending themselves.

"Dr. There is someone here needing your services, please come and attend to her if you will"

His mind called, waiting. Then there was a return signal, a sign they will be there shortly.

A distortion, then a pure white light shone through the room, almost blinding whoever was in view. He hoped that he did not cause vision problems. The doctor was indeed licensed and certified to handle all ailments, but a vampire that was to be an enemy was another story, however, since Shawn did contact him in such tone that he got right to work, laying a black bag filled with medical tools that every doctor needed. "I will get you fixed up miss." He had a mustache, blonde hair, looking to be in his early or mid-fifties. 

This is Dr. Walters, he is skilled in the ways of medicine. You don't look like you up to do anything and I don't have any clue what to do since a medicine is out of my league you see.

Shawn had stated the facts to the lady in which, he didn't know who she by identification. His arms and hands draped behind him watching the doctor operate on the vampiress. 

"You are most welcome madam, I could not stand there and let you rot" 

Enough said as he smiled slightly.

January 12, 2018 01:41 pm

Raven Black

Being at home was something she was getting more and more stuck with since the kids are getting older. She couldn't believe they were 10 and 5 years old but same time she was proud of them. They were getting not only getting stronger and getting a handle of their powers but she could see more and more of Shawn in them everyday, especially Landon. Landon reminded her of Shawn so much that she misses him every day but she does know how busy he is with his duties and what they entail. She is happy none the less. Later on she noticed something was different, a familiar scent was around the realm again. While the kids were playing around she got up and noticed it was Shawn. She gave a small smile and decided to at least go see him. She sighed knowing she wouldn't be able to stay very long since no one was around to watch the kids but let her eldest daughter watch things.At times, especially now Raven was starting to become more and more of an independent woman who is taking care of everything, she didn't mind since it's for the kids but other things were put on hold which in a way puts her in a bind.

She vanished from the house, not caring what she was wearing at this point which was black baggy sweats and dark blue sweater with black tennis. Her long chocolate brown hair was down where it stopped at her lower back. She appeared in the neighborhood on the outskirts of the forest as her bright ruby eyes scanned the area seeing everyone was out today. Her small smile appeared on her face seeing everyone was having a good time then let her senses take over focusing on Shawn's presence, which happened to be nearby when she arrived. She followed it and she ended up at the same place where she was the first time it was opened, the vineyard. It was a long time since the place was opened. She smiled looking around seeing it was good to see this place open once again.

She did notice Shawn’s scent wasn’t the only presence here; there was someone else as well. From her senses she noticed the person was a vampire since herself was half so she was able to distinguish between different races. But she didn’t pay attention to them aside from the fact that no one was at the front, which she didn’t mind as her focus was still scanning around the vineyard remembering her first time being here “it’s been a good while since I’ve been here” mostly whispering to herself as she let the memories come back watching the snow. But sighed lightly knowing she never really came out to the neighborhood very much aside from taking care of the kids.
January 13, 2018 01:55 pm

It seems the good doc had everything under control, the feeling of not actually lending a hand to the enemy had finally been a relief since there was a line between her race and his, being a sentinel species attracted those who acknowledge his superiority in the heavens, that was great and everything, but he reminded her there was no need for her praise nor worship that she could reserve for the Creator who he continued to work under as it was his duty after all. Shawn was a good Samaritan, in that he did not leave anything unturned, saved for assisting this bloodsucking demon from whence she came. 

The doctor didn't seem happy either, but for Shawn who had higher authority insisted that the medical physician be present in the case someone at this establishment was ill, wounded, you name it if there was any ailment presented in his business the first thing was he needed a worker to do just that. Any good businessman should know that in order to make your business evolve, you must attract customers who will rate as well as aid the one who will give them something they desire, the wines along with the grape vines occupying the lawn of the exterior was a sign this was indeed a winery, he drunk them himself in his leisure time. He does have past times like everyone else, go figure.

Hands on his hips, watching the physician work on the vampiress, his eyelids closed shut letting all his senses direct him to someone most precious to him right this very moment. Oh, how he missed her so, to see she has been doing marvelously well in his absence, though, he felt longing knowing that he better start committing to his kids in the same manner he would his beloved, there would be no one other than her for him as she was everything more than she ever will know. 

Excuse me doc, I got to attend to something, keep it up, will you?

He walked to the front, letting the wondrous smell and her power that swirled around his athletic frame. His 6'0 ft inch, athletic frame with a bit of muscle to express he either went to a gym or this was who he had always been from the start. Did he drop by a gym? It wasn't necessary, seeing as he can pick up them barbells with one or both hands with no struggle followed by his telekinetic abilities that allow an object to move using his mind, he's gotten extremely good as one should never stop their training of their prowess. The tips of his ankle, white boots, clapped the linoleum floor of the winery, passing tables and chairs while moving on autopilot towards his destiny, his everlasting strength. There she was if only, if only, for this moment he can kiss her, hold her in his arms, not letting that diamond slip from his grasp no longer! It was time to embrace her for good or by golly, he'll falter. 

There he stood letting her know it was indeed him standing over her, arms curled around her waist, letting her realize there is nobody, no one will take her place if he can help it. Leaning forward, his mouth met hers for a second before he finally let out a breath of how much he's absolutely missed her. 

My darling, how I yearned for you,  I apologize as something else called to my attention.

January 20, 2018 03:23 am

Raven Black

She stayed in her place watching the snow with a small smile that formed on her lips. Not only did she focus on the memories that were coming back from first visit, she also was able to focus on the kids back at home. There wasn’t much to worry about since they were safe but also knew if there was something wrong she was ready to head back within a second. The kids were her main priority when she leaves them, she knew they were strong especially with their oldest since her powers were getting stronger but she also knew it wasn’t strong enough for other threats that were running around the Realm, hoping one day that wouldn’t come. Her focus broke for a second as she felt a cool breeze run over her skin and shivered a bit. But shook it off and kept staring out over the vineyard not knowing what was about to happen.

Even though it was cold out, what she was wearing was enough to keep her warm from the cold breeze but she was also used to the cold from living in the mountains when she was little. Then memories of her past started to come to mind, giving off a small sigh remembering the times with the friends she met along with her mentor and her mother’s closest friend. She always wondered how they were doing since she was unable to see them very much when they have their own mission.

One day she’ll go back to them and see them once again, hopefully that would be soon since they were the closest family she had, aside from the kids and Shawn, well now Samsan. The way things are now, she was really happy and felt very safe with everyone she met, especially around Samsan while looking at the ring he gave to her with a smile.

Her mind was focused on things in her mind that she was unaware of what, more importantly who was behind her till she jumped when she felt arms around her waist. She quickly turned around to see who it was and stood there with wide eyes while feeling his lips on hers. Compared to him, her head only reached the middle of his chest; she was on the short side like 5’3” but she was very happy to see him never the less, hearing his voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him back in for another kiss that lasted a bit longer then his first, bringing him closer to her feeling him again.

She broke the kiss and smiled “it’s alright my dear, I understand the duties that are required” then stepped back a bit but still in his arms still looking at him “how I have missed you my love.”
January 20, 2018 02:18 pm

He tickled her sides a little to emphasize his next set of words, seeing her jump like that did surprise him a little as he never thought of her as someone who was ever startled by anyone especially people like him.

Mmmm...if you get this excited every time I reach out to you, I'll definitely put that to memory later.

The tips of his lips were meant to brush against her lower earlobe, letting that whisper reach her inner ear canal so that when she heard it, the effects would provide more than he intended. His lower body pushed against her buttocks expecting her to be as warm as he was for there was no doubt the masculinity in him reaches its maximum peak at even the slightest chance of her silhouette. 

Shawn didn't wear his usual getup for who he was in the flesh, but everyday wear that every person on the street wore, they would think of an ordinary man with some chick near that vineyard over there and to someone else like that vampiress in there who he did not get an introduction from her. It was not in the least bit etiquette on his part as he feared nothing, he'll give his name even if it was his enemy.  What he would fear is losing his loved ones such as Raven or his children, those close to him are his treasures that glittered in his peripheral vision. 

I'm surprised you stayed with me for this long, to wait, until my return back to you. I'm grateful you know. 

Damn, she was so good to him, this time he couldn't leave her if he has anything to say about it unless there was an emergency then there is no control over that. Still, he cannot justify his actions to the people that mattered to him the most including his own children. Has he been a father to them that it deeply hurt to not see those eyes, his daughter as well as his son who needed him the most? 

Cuddling her not letting her go, almost if he was admitted a dreadful sin of absence. However, he knew Raven well enough she wasn't like that and he wasn't one to judge another despite everything that occurs. Life goes on. And here one would say people like him don't get emotional, they just conceal so well you wouldn't recognize the signs unless someone has very high emphatic abilities to pinpoint them. 

Snow? SNOW? He would burn it with his eyes, for it barely grazed his skin. The swirl in his irises was the hint of the power that showed why most submitted to the presence of his kind even their natural enemies, vampires as well as those demons, speaking of demons he had a negotiation with one somewhere in the future, he's met one face to face, but neither gotten a chance to How did that happen?

January 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Raven Black

She laughed a bit sensing he was a bit surprised he ended up catching her off guard, but then again that’s what happens when her guard was down. While she was still in his arms, she turned back around watching the snow with his arms wrapped around her waist feeling secure. But she bit her lower lip hearing what he said and was about to respond when she felt his lips on her lower earlobe but also felt his lower body pushed against hers. She tried to suppress a noise but couldn’t help it and let out a small moan. She couldn’t help but press back a bit,

“If you keep that up, that memory might come back sooner than you think babe.”

She missed his body against hers as she lifted her arms above her while her fingers were running through his hair as she couldn’t help but feeling every part of him. She missed him so much that her heart was aching from the emptiness of him not being with her for so long but since he was here now, she doesn’t want him to leave….to where she might have to tie him down just so he wouldn’t leave. But she ended up giving a soft laugh at the thought of that. She sighed happily just having him here with her makes everything go away. At times though, she did fear that maybe one day he would’ve met someone while he was on his duties to where he would fall for someone else then leave her. Then she gave a smile hearing what he just told her while looking out towards the snow,

“I’m also surprised that you haven’t fallen for someone else while you were on your duties but….I’m glad you didn’t because I would be lost without you. You mean so much to me Samson, since the first day I met you, I knew that you were special not just because of what you do but of who you are. I’ll admit……it does scare me at times wondering if you one day decided to leave me and the kids. I know I’m not the strongest woman around the Realm but I know that I’m stronger with you and knowing that you’re here with me and the kids makes me stronger. Even if your duties make you stay away longer from me and the kids, I’ll always stay by your side waiting for you to return. There’s no one to replace you Samsan and there’s no one who I want….I just want you.”

While she brought her arms down and wrapped them on top of his not wanting to let go, she leaned her head back against his chest. She understood he would be gone for long periods of time because of what his duties require but she was very loyal to him. Since she was part lycan, her wolf side knew what loyalty meant. For her race, on her father’s side, when wolves find a mate they are connected by a bond that couldn’t be broken. Even if one goes away for long periods of time or even one dies, the bond will always be connected and true loyalty will always it’s true colors. So for her, no matter how long he’s gone for, she knew he would return to her and the kid and always stay by his side.

“You know the kids would be very happy to see their father. I see so much of you in Landon everyday as he grows up same with Rosamund and Nikki with their powers. They have grown up since you’ve been gone to the point where they are making me feel really old. ”
January 22, 2018 01:23 am

Technically speaking, he can have any woman in this realm which it wasn't difficult considering his reputation that was high enough on the hormone scale that would make Cupid proud. Luckily for Raven, vampires have reputations for manipulating their targets to their every whim, he will be damned if one did something as vile as that. Shawn often put a protective shield around him whenever he went out in public for fear that those mental abilities could do so much damage to people and by studying a majority of species he's met during his long existence in heaven as well as on earth, he had to or fall under control because one didn't have knowledge of what to expect.

It was also good to know that his studies before ever crossing paths with his fiancee' would lead to this, being ignorant isn't an option. Shawn studied psychology along with counseling courses in college hence his degrees at home hanging on the wall in the living room with trophies from a variety of events in school to the other achievements that he has never forgotten.

He couldn't leave her, he will do everything he can to make sure of that. The girl truly does need him, he can sense it in her eyes and heart in stereo as though she had one of those boomboxes in the old times before the evolution of high tech radios now. 

His body, all of him, rested against hers, his mouth touching hers hoping to let bygones be bygones, he hasn't vanished for he was standing here right now, wasn't he? 

Luck had nothing to do with the chosen one in his life, one never realize they have found their soulmates until the heart, mind, among other areas responded like a tracking device that knew, they are the one. Anyone else other than Raven would not be in his sights for destiny and fate did combine to assure the security of this relationship that has gone to hell to overcoming every obstacle such as loneliness or absence to the multiple scenarios that lead up this. A proverb once said that good things do indeed come out of something bad, he was taught this in psychology school eons ago. His former professors once told Samson he was a damn good student, smart too. His mother perished way before he chose to enroll in the best universities, he had to struggle raising himself the rest of the way for even his own daddy dearest did not support him leading him to sever the father and son relationship a long time ago. Eventually, they were back together, eager to see his father, Peter, a man who took responsibilities as well as other leadership duties acquired of him. Peter had requested in his son's mind about seeing his grandchildren telling him to tell that lady of yours I like to see them. Oh, he hadn't gotten around explaining his demands as this will be master's moments to get to know his bloodline has expanded, it was also that he wanted to make up for not being in Samson's life. 

Raven would be told later when they got home. 

He kissed her jawline, letting his lips give her new hope everything will work okay if only she believes it can. Positive thoughts often lead to better results in the future down the word.

Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not about to be a Houdini on you this time around. I'm going to write in my new booklet when we get back to the house, I bought it two days ago as I was thinking about my precious family. 

January 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Raven Black

She kept staring out watching the snow fall while she was in his arms, feeling him again made everything seem good again. Then looked down at the ring she still had on smiling lightly remembering that day and everything else that had happened during their time. It seemed it wasn’t very long ago everything started to happen but they did. As time passed at the vineyard, she didn’t realize how much it passed when see looked at the sun. She was surprised being out here for a long time but she was happy that she was able to spend time with Samsan before he left her again.

“I didn’t realize how much time passed since I’ve been here with you”

Since his duties were his priority, she didn’t want to take him away for the long period of time she did. She wasn’t pushing him away nor wanting him to leave her side, if she had it her way, theoretically speaking, she would have him stay. But she knows what his obligations were and she just needed to keep believing that things will work out in the end, even though things had been a bit rough for her, not only with him not being here with her but also with the kids and everything else in her life. She knew she was still a target, which luckily nothing has happened because of where she lived but also keeping her other side a secret. Samsan did know about her secret since he witnessed it. She smiled feeling a sense of hope from his kiss and being in his arms, a hope that could make things better.

“That sounds wonderful my dear..”

Then she realized the vampiress was still here and sensed that she needed him. Not going into too much with the issue at hand since it wasn’t her business when it came to his duties, she knew there was something wrong with her and didn’t mean to take him away from her like she did. Raven ended up turning back around facing him giving him a smile,

“I’m sorry for taking you away from her, I forgot that she was here and I don’t want to take you away for a long period of time since she was here for a reason.”
January 24, 2018 01:36 pm

Time stood still with him, probably because he stopped observing it a long time ago. For her, well, it was a different story and because it rewinds, fast forward, to slowing or speeding up without you realizing it. He supposes through his absence the thought of her not being beside him was crystal clear. Sure, while time wasn't a problem for, she was because she came into his life and he must make up for every lost count. If he was going to stay put for good, he's going to have to convince her otherwise. It's now or never.

Shawn lifted her left hand, kissed her inner palm then her lower one, squeezing that hand he loved in his grip cause they were delicate each time he held it. 

"I am the one that is sorry Raven."

Is all he said, wanting her to see in his actions rather than his own words. Shawn will do his rounds daily, he will return home to spend quality time with both his fiancee as well as his children that was his resolution damn it! It's now or never. The new year has sprung so make the best of it while it lasted. He already purchased a personal calendar and planner, it was a confirmation of what he intended to write when he gets home. He didn't tell her that part yet, not the booklets. 

He noticed the doctor standing at  the door to the winery 

"Yes, doctor, what is it? Will she be alright?"

Referring to the vampire girl who happens to stumble here earlier.

The doctor murmured something under his breath, he didn't think she would disappear like that. "I am sure she will. Vampires can heal extremely fast, surprisingly, this one wasn't executed on the spot Shawn. She is an enemy of our people, remember that, but you did well regardless." His head turns spotting the woman near Shawn. "Ah! Love is in the air. I've heard many things, we do know plenty up there." Yes, yes, Shawn was in love with this gorgeous lady so sue him. The doctor had no problem with love amongst the sentinel beings as long they know they have a duty to fulfill. Shawn knew that. If it was up to him, he'll make several sacrifices so there was room to be with Raven here, standing next to him. His nose touched hers in a way to show how he feels, happy with her one hundred percent. The doctor smiled feeling this emotion so powerful that he accepted their union most definitely. He wasn't in charge, to begin with, after all, he was nothing but a healer whose obligation was towards his patients. "This is most charming, I shall leave you lovebirds alone. Until next time, I shall see you" His form faded as if appearing he was being erased from existence. This was one of the powers of an angel nonetheless. He also made himself more human so as not to give his image away to the public view. 

January 30, 2018 03:22 am
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Spring Taylor, Victor Lockheed, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  Beleth  Blackveil
Victor Cranely
St Patrick 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page