Current Time: 12:32 am EDT

Role Playing

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Sooooooo....I've noticed no one seems to write in the forums a whole lot.  Is most of the writing done in PM, or...?

January 10, 2018 02:39 am

Bree Ravencroft

Unfortunatey that has become a trend in the last couple of years, with more and more playing/writing taking place in mail. At least some people have taken to post finished plays in the forums.

January 10, 2018 04:31 am

I figured as much.  I used to RP here a long time ago and the forums were always packed and now they seem so dead. (no pun intended)

January 10, 2018 05:57 am

Jameson Orlav

I am not sure why that has become the trend, but I know that I personally tend to write in the forums once I have plotted something out with someone. It's kind of a gamble throwing up an open starter when you're not sure who is going to reply or where the RP is going. If I don't have a predetermined plot point, I'll generally stick to sending RP in a mail and then move it to the forum.

Or comments. Comments are fun, too.

Edit: Also, activity seems to lull off and on, so you may find that when the days become longer and people aren't so swamped with holidays and work or college, etc. That people will post more.
January 10, 2018 05:40 pm

Bree Ravencroft

(This is not aimed at you specifically, but at the realm in general.)

If you want to get to know characters/people, do not read forum plays just from within your established circle of playmates. Branch out and read something from everyone (Even those who you might privately wrinkle your nose at.)

If you see an in forum play which tickles your fancy, please jump in, specially if it is a public setting (Think pub, store etc). If you see something which is less public or obvious, please mail the originator and talk to them. They might have specific plans, and have someone jump in out of the blue, could put a bungle in the story.

Creativity feeds creativity, so get out there and spread your sparkles and glitter around :P Err... I mean spread your words around. I've lost count how many times reading something someone wrote have sparked my own writing/playing.
January 11, 2018 03:43 pm

<---------------------------------Bad Guy for hire. Will work for free!

As Bree said rather then intrude on a Roleplay it is best to ask the person who sarted it. That said if you are a player who wishes to fight a viral undead I'm always willing to be the bad guy. It's my role in the realm. Viral Undead were created to weave chaos into the roleplays in the realm. Don't worry we can't kill you of be killed.

January 22, 2018 02:55 am

Jameson Orlav

I'd also like to point out - although I'm not sure if I am among the few or the many - that people do not need to ask before sending me a starter. Just go ahead and send something over and as long as it's something I can reply to (you'd be surprised how often it's not...) then I will reply as soon as I am able. Easy peasy.

January 28, 2018 10:03 pm
Actives (18) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Andrei Codin, LillyEmperium, mist, Adria Wildes, Jackson McCarthy, Negan__, Mallory Quarters, Beth Greene, Morgan Jones, Orangesrlife, Rick Grimes, Sasha Williams, Daryl Dixon, Tara Chambler, The Governor, Fall, Shane Walsh, Bob Stookey    Andrea 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page