Current Time: 08:45 am EST

Realm Bulletin Board: RP Classifieds

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Castiel

Have a story planned? Need help? Just can't find anyone? This is the place for you! If you're just looking to write with someone new or find a new group to write with here you go!

Please use the format below. The more information you give the better, be specific about what you are looking for.

Go out there and find someone to write with that you may not have found without this service!

Please update your ad every 30 days. To do so simply post your ad again then mail Castiel to have the old ones removed. Classifieds posted by dead and inactive characters will be removed as soon as they are noticed. Ads that have not been updated in 90 days will also be removed.

Please be sure to update your ad often. To do so simply post your ad again. Someone will remove your old ad. Every 30 days the classifieds will be and posts from dead or inactive (not active in the last 90 days) will be removed. Ads that have not been updated in 90 days will also be removed.

If you have alts you must place a separate ad for each character!

Character Name:

Short Character Description:

What Are You Looking For: (Be sure to include if you prefer first or third person)

How Often Will You Reply:

Sample Link to an RP You've Done: (If you have one, not required.)

If you have any questions please contact Castiel.
January 13, 2018 05:26 pm

Averly Amoret

Character Name: Averly Amoret

Short Character Description: Witch who has come to this world (the Realm) seeking a life very different from her own. Is familiar with the customs and fashion, but not so much with interacting and communicating effectively. Slightly reclusive, but friendly. Social smoker, enjoys knocking back a few, reading and music. (Backstory is 'Misery Loves Company'

What Are You Looking For: Anyone! Preferrably someone who can reply with more than a few sentences. Although she has reclusive tendenceies, she's grown rather bored with being by herself. We can plan it out if you'd like, but I'd also love to just see where things go. 

How Often Will You Reply: ASAP. I'll let you know if I can't reply within 24 hours because of who I am as a person. 

Thanks for looking! 

February 09, 2019 09:58 am

Tyche Fortuna

Character Name: Tyche Fortuna

Short Character Description: A witch (seer) turned werewolf due to attack. Very outgoing/not afraid to speak her mind/hothead. Currently in a more self-destruction phase due to the recent events with becoming a werewolf. 

What Are You Looking For: I prefer third person, but I can work with what ever writing style. I don't mind! I'm looking for someone to write with in order to develop Tyche as a werewolf. Though this doesn't mean they have to be one themselves. Just bear with her short temper and lack of control. 

How Often Will You Reply: I can totally get to replies multiple times a day, I work with a computer so I ALWAYS have access. Plus, if I get busy or cannot reply I'll let ya know.

Sample Link to an RP You've Done: We'll I'm fairly new and am working on my writing technique and skills. However I did just start a form in the Realm section called 'A Nightmare'. 

If you have any questions please contact Castiel. 

February 17, 2019 09:40 pm
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Asherah, Katherine Pierce, Lloth, Angela Scott, Crimson Belladonna, Gyldi, Gray Taylor, Loki_, Ana Starr, Kyla, Chamberlain, Mallory Quarters  Ana Starr  Isla
Strife 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page