Current Time: 07:29 pm EDT

~ RP Classifieds ~

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Players looking for a writing partner (or group) may place their ad here. If you have a story planned and need help this is the place. Please use the format below. The more information you give the better, be specific about what you're looking for.

Please be sure to update your ad often. To do so simply post your ad again. Someone will remove your old ad. Every 30 days the classifieds will be and posts from dead or inactive (not active in the last 90 days) will be removed. Ads that have not been updated in 90 days will also be removed.

If you have an alt please be sure to place separate ads for each character.

Character Name:

Short Character Description:

What Are You Looking For: (Be sure to include if you prefer first or third person)

How Often Will You Reply:

If you have any questions please contact Castiel.
January 13, 2018 05:26 pm

Character Name: 
Shawn Davidson

Short Character Description

Shawn's birth name is Samson Anderson, very few know this unless they are extremely close to him. He has pure white hair, icy blue hues, and light tan skin complexion standing 6'1 ft tall. He weighs about 182 lbs and has a cool demeanor upon first meeting with him. Does he intimidate all who approaches him? That isn't always his intentions to do so and tries to be as civilized as he can be towards those who get the chance to be in his presence for once.

What are you looking for: I am seeking angel partners who will protect earth and patrol alongside Shawn who has been doing his job continuously. One is male and the other a female angel who are committed together to fight against crime, protecting the realm from evil, that kind of thing. The groups' name is roleplayed out in character as an idea among the three. Players who write in the third person please, thanks.

How often will you reply: Regularly

January 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Haven McKinley

Character Name: Haven McKinley

Short Character Description: Haven is a previous vampire turned angel. As a vampire she was not a nice but as an angel her feelings have become conflicted and are becoming more so as time progresses on.

What Are You Looking For: Third person, don't do first person and it's rather confusing to have one person rping in third and one in first. Paragraph role play, doesn't have to be a book but three decent paragraphs at the very least. No particular plot line that I'm looking for, just to find new people to write with.

How often will you reply: I expect that 3 - 4 times in a week will be my norm, I'm just getting back into writing so sometimes it may take a little longer. I do work a lot of hours so sometimes that can hinder my time.
January 14, 2018 08:44 pm

Character Name: Annelise Luddington

Short Character Description:

What I'm Looking for:

The details of the RP I'm searching for can be found in the thread link posted below (it's in Paris, so you may have to travel there). The basic gist of it as well as rules are as follows:

I’m searching for a partner to write out this story with me. While I’m open to it going any direction, the premise is simply that your character is being hunted by my Slayer, Annelise. For this reason, I need a player who understands what powerplaying/god modding is and how not to do it. Annelise is an inexperienced Slayer and will very likely not manage to defeat your character.

Despite the fighting premise, I’m hoping to write a story that goes from two enemies to two friends or even lovers. You can message me for more plot details if you’re not sure where to start.

*Character must be a Vampire, Demon, or Witch

*Player must have great grammar and syntax

*Player must respond with more than one paragraph

*Player must be willing to engage in written out combat

March 18, 2018 08:06 pm
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Phantom Wraith, W_Kat, Marah Boru, Marcus Clarke, Yuri, LillyEmperium, Evalene, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  Eleri Draven  Guinevere Jevera  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page