Current Time: 02:48 am EDT

The Lycan's Den

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Travis Faulkner

While Tiber moved towards the bar Travis had begun to sit on all the seats strung about the bar. With each new seat he would mumble to himself. Sometimes too hard. Sometimes too soft. Sometimes just right, but he still wanted to try the other seats. Finally he found himself sat next to Tiber looking jubilant as ever.

"Uh...I will... take what he's having?"

Travis was not a beer drinker by any means. Typically, he went for the hard liquor and only ended up with beer when there was nothing else readily at hand. Alas, he would give it a try.

It only took moments for his order to be fulfilled and, unlike Tiber, he gave a vibrant thanks to the woman. For a moment he stared at the liquid and tilted his head. What really was this kind of beer? His knowledge of the assorted brews were rather limited to Bud Light and Corona.

Tiber's words snapped him back to reality with grey hues darting over to him. "Is that a rule? Gotta drink before you are officially shown around? That sound suspicious."

The mug is lifted up to his lips before stopping, narrowed eyes gazing at Tiber. "Is this drugged? Are you gonna harvest my organs?"

After a few moments of intense staring, his bright smile returned with a rhythmic laughter. Clearly, he was teasing.
September 28, 2018 05:15 pm

Tiber Loche

"No, it's not a rule." Tiber spoke back. If one didn't know any better, they might detect a hint of sass in his dialect. "Sometimes it's easier to handle the hike when you're not sober." He grinned, knowing full well that the length of the Den's property was extensive. Tiber would show him where the cabins were and subsequently who lived inside of them. There might even have been a detour planned along the way.

It was hard to carry a bunch of Halloween decorations on his own. Travis was an extra set of hands. He could totally pass it off as necessary.

"I personally have no interest in your organs, but..." He lowered his tone, making a show of the way his eyes darted around and carefully considered who may have been listening, "Just be thankful that Derek isn't here."

Derek. Bro senior. The broski of all bro's. Tiber isn't sure that Travis has had the chance to meet him yet, but... That would provide it's own entertainment in time.

He cleared his throat.

"I mean, just enjoy it, yeah? Tab' has all sorts of stuff behind the bar. Anything you could imagine, really. Go crazy. We'll hang out here for a short while, if you don't mind. Been a long day."
September 29, 2018 03:11 pm

Travis Faulkner

A look of amusement overcame the male's visage at the unexpected sass from Tiber. Little did his companion know but Travis used to go on hikes with his father's hunting group playing the part of the perfect, masculine son who just loved to hunt. It was exhausting playing the part some times, but the hikes were worth it.

Although he was a city boy, he had always been a hippie at heart.

For now, he would tuck that aspect of himself into the back of his mind. Tiber didn't need to hear about his past life. Nobody did.

A brow arched upwards at the man's sudden, suspicious behavior. Travis leaned closer and also looked around, even though he had no clue what to look for. He replied in a low tone, "Who is Derek? Does he want my organs?"

The sound of the man clearing his throat had Travis return to his original position but his eyes still looked around.

With Tiber content at the bar, Travis departed but didn't move far. He looked up towards the ceiling as he spoke. "What, am I tiring you out? Gotta work on your stamina, Tiber." A devious chuckle fluttered from his lips as his grey hues fell to the man.

"For once, I'm content taking my time. It's weird. Must be something in the air. Or the beer."His mug was lifted to emphasis it before the beverage was brought to his lips for a sip. It really wasn't so bad for a beer.
September 30, 2018 08:41 pm

Jayden B Moon

Heavy workboots thudded across the hardwood. As a hand runs through his hair and he looks at the dust. letting out a whistle. Okay so maybe he had been gone to long. He drops that old torn green army bag at the foot of the counter then knocks hard on the counter. Not hearing anyone he leans over the shiny wood and grabs a half filled bottle of Jack. yup that would help.

May 23, 2019 11:44 am

Aubry Daniels

It wasn't hard to trail a scent especially if you knew the scent well. Aubry had committed the certain scent she trailed to memory. She may not know exactly what she was doing now tjat she no longer had the need to run but tracking was in her blood. She could only assume she had found the notorious lycans den as had tracked the bear.

Play it cool, Aubry, she chided herself. She noticed the owner of the scent with his coveted bottle of jack. He was only partly the reason why she was here. The other was this was as good of a place as ever to start over. Nodding towards Jay, she let a small scoff escape her lips before taking a stool at the other end of the bar.
June 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Fritz

| Approaching the bar quite giddily, Fritz took the first seat she saw vacant. Her eyes were wide with excitement, and her bright, inquisitive disposition probably stood out quite a bit. Especially considering her hair and clothes were ruffled and caked in dirt.. She rythmically tapped her nails on the bar table, watching the other denizens of the comfortable sanctuary. Her leg bounced as she pondered what to say first... First impressions do mean everything! |

"Uh, excuse me, barhand?"

| She called out, now turning her attention to who she assumed was the bartender. Once approached, she requested a simple rum and coke along with a bright, toothy smile. Once she got her drink, she began tuning in to her surroundings, more specifically the conversations. It wasn't polite to eavesdrop, but it's not a big deal if no one notices, right? Well, it was definitely noticeable. Her attention switched between her fellow bar patrons, with her childish dumbfounded face clearly giving away her intentions to... snoop. |

June 05, 2019 07:34 am

Jayden B Moon

He was nursing his botle and had his feet up on the next two stools leaned back when he heard the scoff escape her. Just her breathing when she entered and he knew who it was. He glances over at the other newcomer and smirks. "Hey, help yur self. Just put yur monies on the inner counter thats all I do. Someones bound to start cleaning this place back up shortly." He drops his feet to the floor with a thud and stands up looking over at Bry.

Walking up he pats her shoulder softly before parking next to her. "Seat taken"

June 05, 2019 01:00 pm

Aubry Daniels

"It is now." She replies as he parks next to her, her lips curving up in a smile. "Food would be better to accompany that." She nods towards his bottle. Shrugging lightly she smirks, "Of course it is simply a suggestion. Might keep you from puking later on." She winked lightly as she turned to face him. Her body only inches from his in the bar stools.

She glances at Fritz. "Welcome. Hopefully you are settling in. It can be a bit overwhelming."
June 05, 2019 01:06 pm

Fritz

| Fritz smiled to Aubry and nodded, still beaming with childlike wonder. |

"Thank you, it's hectic, nerve wracking... but exciting! It's nice to meet you both, I'm Fritz!"

| She proudly introduced herself, straightening up her posture and outstretching a hand for another to shake. |

"Is it that obvious I'm new here?" | She continued, chuckling a bit awkwardly. |

June 05, 2019 02:52 pm

Aubry Daniels

Aubry takes the offered hand with a gentle smile. "I'm Aubry. A pleasure to meet you Fritz. I am fairly new myself and since I am not quite used to people as of yet, I can tell when someone is a bit jittery. I'm sure you will be fine, though." June 05, 2019 04:28 pm

Jayden B Moon

Food, dear god she was right. But unfortunetly he couldnt find Raul around either to fix that problem. He would be around likely hearing movement from the costomer area soon enough. If no Jay may actually be force to venure into that ulgy little mans kitchen and make something him self.

He grins at her then smirks. "Not sure if you like fish breath or not." He winks at her then looks at the one called Fritz. She was a bubbley little mite of a thing. a chuckle escapes him and he puts the bottle to his lips downing a crap load before. swollowing and putting out his free hand. "Jayden, or Jay as most call me. Grab a seat and take a breather.  Relax you will survive." Yes the bear wasnt the wisest in his own matters but still like any old bear wise to say the least.

June 05, 2019 08:53 pm

Aubry Daniels

"Fish breath, as opposed to?" She teases him lightly. Leaning over the counter her legs hanging off the edge she peers into the kitchen. Would the normal cook be offended if she cooked something in there? She shouldn't even tempt fate at the moment. She was new and she wasn't trying to make people mad.

"Fish if cooked right doesn't leave your breath smelling like it. Besides they invented this wonderful thing called a toothbrush." She winked softly as she teased him.
June 05, 2019 09:43 pm

Aurora S

Walking by the main cabin Aurora could hear chatter going on. With a smile and curiosity she headed in and found herself with the three of the newest members at the bar.

"I see you guys found your way here?! Place hasn't seen people in a few months."

She spoke with a smile as she walked towards them and behind the bar."What can I get you guys? Hungry? I can whip up something in the kitchen!"

Looking over to Fritz she handed her a few quarters"Hey want to hit the jukebox over there?!" she gave them a smile and headed to the back and started up the grill.
June 06, 2019 03:27 pm

Fritz

| Fritz eagerly shook Jayden's hand before turning to Aurora, an excited expression growing on her face. |

"There's a jukebox?" | She ardently replied, happily clutching the quarters in one hand and clutching her drink in the other. nodding her head in thanks with a toothy smile, she wandered her way over to the jukebox. |

| After flipping through about half a dozen of the options, she eventually selected an upbeat pop rock song. [If we're talking specifics, then Rules by the Hoosiers! ] and made her way back to the bar, taking a seat still smiling as wide as ever.|

June 06, 2019 08:07 pm

Jayden B Moon

"Yes fish breath, Cooked rarly to be honest." He winks at her then grins, whiching her glance at the kitchen."Thought crossed my mine as was. But You havent met Raul, he is a ugly  mean little man that John highered. You take your life in your own hands entering his kitchen.

He nodded at Aurora when she came in and laughs. "Yeah I can tell, the dust has no stories to tell. "He holds up his bottle."Na As right as rain here, monies on the till. Were the hell did Raul and Tabby go?"  He asked while watching Fritz bop her way back over, then looks at Bry. "I own one, honest I do."

June 06, 2019 08:32 pm
First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
Actives (2) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Maeve, Mallory Quarters  Black Widow
Ferril Darklight
Asuna M 

Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter