Current Time: 12:22 pm EST

Argo Apartments

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Circe De Pont

- She had brought Abigor to a small but decent set of apartments. As she waited outside for him he went inside to take a look around. They had a kitchen, bath, one bedroom and sometimes if you were lucky a living room.-

-She stood and waited patiently for him to return. After all she was simply a friend trying to help out another friend. Listening to the footsteps she looks up.- Well what did you think?
January 19, 2018 09:54 am

Abigor Kravenoff

The apartment I had gotten in this building was good for what I had planned. It was on the top floor with access to the roof from inside the apartment and had a view of the whole city from every side. Smirking as I grabbed the last of the trash I had cleaned out I headed for the elevator to dispose of them.

January 20, 2018 03:14 pm

Circe De Pont

-She was just getting back from a trip to the grocery store and was heading to her own apartment when the elevator button chimed. ****. Thankfully the fifth floor was below where he was coming from. Ducking out the elevator quickly she headed straight to apartment 512 and unlocked the door-

January 20, 2018 03:40 pm
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (4) Graveyard
Lilim, John Doe, Blood Maw, Noli Joudain, Flint Rose, Mason Crowley, Mallory Quarters, Cameal Ham, There is still time, Fall, Orangesrlife, February, L A Doneoven  Lillisana Williams  tupacshakaur
Alma Deer
RPM
Richard Conway 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page