Current Time: 11:19 pm EDT

RP Help

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Jamal Nees

Greetings, care to help a newbie?
What is the writing structure used here? Third person+past tense or it's up to the player-writer, in this case-

Thanks.
January 26, 2018 07:39 pm

Circe De Pont

Up to those involved really Jamal. Some like third person some like first. All people are a little different so it just depends on those involved in the rp. January 26, 2018 07:49 pm

Jamal Nees

Oh, thanks Circe!
I'm about to post my first rp here and I thought I'd break the guidelines.
E.g: Using present tense verbs in Third Person narrative.
January 26, 2018 07:56 pm

Circe De Pont

Lol. There is no set structure really. I wish you well and hope you enjoy it here. January 26, 2018 07:58 pm

Jamal Nees

That's good!
Thank you very much!
January 26, 2018 08:03 pm

Circe De Pont

You are very welcome !!! January 26, 2018 08:05 pm

The Orange She Wolf

I could use RP help myself. April 25, 2018 10:06 am

Bree Ravencroft

Orange, it might be easier and make more people willing to help you, if you specify with what specifically you need help.

Is it story starters? Or do you want to expand your writing beyond one line? Are you struggling with the POV (point of view)? etc, etc, etc. So many places, but you need to tell peopl where you need help.

April 26, 2018 07:47 pm

The Orange She Wolf

Thank you again Bree Ravencroft will keep that in mind! :) April 26, 2018 10:16 pm
Actives (10) Fresh Blood (7) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Devin Landry, Damian Crusher, Victor Lockheed, Diego Kravenoff, Malcolm Masters, W_Kat, mist, Lesprit, Kace BlackHeart, Mallory Quarters  _Soul_Darklander
Raven_D
Lennox Orlav
Conner Kent
Astrid Everly 
Jack Campbell
Dmitri Sokolov 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page