Current Time: 02:27 pm EDT

Healing Hands: Clinic and Restorative Center

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Lesprit

A young woman sighed quietly as she put up a glyer in a shop window. Her features were tired but she was determined to see this through to the end. Soft chestnut locks fell from the loose bun gathered at the nape of her neck, framing her face as she worked. That was the last of the flyers but she was doubtful anyone would even care. Stepping back to gaze at her handiwork, the woman tipped her head to the side.

Healing Hands: Clinic and Restorative Center.

The words were curled in her looping handwriting, the flyer decorated with a lovely ivy chain dotted with small white flowers. It was calming to even gaze at and would hopefully draw in customers. A clinic of her own, she finally had one. The soft smile that crept across her features was victorious as she made her way back. Opening day was tomorrow and she needed to get ready.
January 28, 2018 12:42 am

Lesprit

The clinic wasn't anything grand, a medium sized two story red brick. Opening the door revealed a rather cozy foyer and welcome desk decorated in twinning ivy vines and small white flowers that seemed to give of a calming scent one couldn't quite place. The soft blue of the walls melded with Sandy toned couches and chairs while chic glass tables held chilled bottles of water and some of the latest health magazines as soft tinkling music played from small hidden speakers.

Moving past the front desk was the restorative center, a spa of sorts. It had a few rooms off to the side with comfy massage tables. A medium sized pool in the back boasted gleaming waters, they were from a special spring beneath the spa and were supplemented with vitamins and minerals to bring out the ultimate beauty and serenity I'm those who tested its waters. The other side held several chaise lounges, each with its own station made for facials and skin treatments.

A small flight of stairs would take you to her clinic, much like a small doctor's office. It held shelves of her home made potions and tinctures as well as ingredients should one want to purchase those instead.

Standing in the foyer made it seem so real, Aurelia couldn't help but turn in a small circle excitedly. "Oh it's finally real. My own clinic! Divine be blessed, I couldn't have done it without you."
January 28, 2018 12:54 am

Circe De Pont

She would be the first to visit her friends clinic. Not because she needed to be healed but to make sure the other witch hadn't over exerted herself. Of course it took her longer to arrive than she hoped but her dinner plans had ran later than expected.

Entering inside Cici placed her small hands on small hips and shook her head softly. "Aurelia! Where in stagnation are you are woman? You're in trouble." She tried to be stern but there wasn't a stern bone in her body.
January 28, 2018 01:29 am

Lesprit

Her expression was sheepish as she peeked arpund the corner, such a chiding tone Circe had. Slipping into the foyer she embraced the shorter girl happily. "I'm so glad you came. Isn't it just lovely? I even managed to get the land above an enchanted spring." She babbled on, hoping to distract the other witch from her original task. After all, she was supposed to be doing less not taking on even more tasks. But Aurelia was not one who understood the phrase, 'Take a Break'. January 28, 2018 02:01 am

Lesprit

Repost January 28, 2018 02:01 am

Circe De Pont

"Of course it's lovely but that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you. I turn my back for two seconds and this is what you do? Now away with you. Go home a meal is waiting for you as well as a hot bath and a bed. I'm not taking no for an answer." January 28, 2018 03:14 am

Zen Rex

The small boy ran about the rooms, it felt like Lia had been spending so much time preparing the place that he had not gotten to see her, still he couldn't find her. Sliding to a stop the neko sniffed the air, but all he could smell was pool chemicals and scents of herbs and flowers. Shaking his head some to attempt to go noseblind to the scents he closed his eyes to focus on listening for her. Two stories and so many rooms with so many odd things, he wondered what all of them did; still finally his ears pricked up to attention as he heard her below. Picking up speed the boy dashed to the stair well, doing his best not to trip down the stairs and (almost) successfully do so.

Tripping and clumsily summersaulting over the last few the boy stood up and popped his head out the door. The hallway seemed empty, she was in the enterance maybe, running back toward where he though he entered the boy grinned as he spotted the woman. "Lia!" he giggled as he hugged the womans leg, purring happily. "I missed you.." The fur on his ears and tail seemed to stand on point then as he peeked past her to the other woman, ears falling back his grasp on her pants tightened as he hid behind her, it was that lady again.
January 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia laughed softly at Circe's words, "Yes I know. I just have to take care of a few more things then I'll be done for the day. Promise. I'll go home and rest." At the sound of her name a wide smile appeared on her face. "Zen!" She turned, kneeling to pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry I've been so busy, Love. But now that I'm finished I'll be home more often. I promise." She pressed a soft kiss between his ears and cuddled him, murmuring in his ear softly. "I'll be home soon ok? You can pick dinner." January 29, 2018 06:06 am

Li Kuroda

Li entered the establishment. Turning in a circle as he did. Seems Aurelia out did herself. And from the voices he realized he was not the first one hear. He was always dressed I a suit as he walked over to the small group. "Nice place you opened here." Li said as he stooped down to pat the little boy on his head. "Why hello there Zen haven't seen you in awhile." January 29, 2018 09:45 am

Circe De Pont

"I'll go. I will come back and check on you later, Aurelia. Take care of her, okay, Zen." She turns with a light wave to both child and woman before walking back out the door. Neither she nor Zen were ready to face one another and in Aurelia's condition she didn't the stress.

After all Cici was trying to be a good friend to the other woman no matter how difficult it seemed at times. Shaking her head she turned slightly before exiting. Kids hated her that was all there was to it.
January 29, 2018 09:46 am

Lesprit

Aurelia chuckled softly as she stood and gave Li a gentle hug. " I'm so glad you could make it, my friend. Isn't it wonderful?" She gazed about proudly, leaning on him slightly. "A clinic that caters to all. There are no realm wars here. Only those in need of healing and aid." January 29, 2018 10:06 am

Li Kuroda

Returning her hug he had to agree with her. "It sure is a wonderful place and the reason behind it makes sense." He said draping and arm around her shoulder. "You did good." January 29, 2018 04:14 pm

LillyEmperium

*Having received the invite, Lilly smiled softly. Though she wasn't actually in need of healing, she felt it was good to support another whosaw the need for neutral grounds. Carrying a fruit basket, she walked inside. *

Nice job Aurelia
January 29, 2018 06:37 pm

Lesprit

She beamed at Lilly, taking the basket and bumping Li with her hip playfully. "Thank you. I'm hoping to open them all over the realm someday. I don't charge for care either. It's not right." Setting the basket on one of the tables she smiled. "Healing shouldn't be charged for. It should be given freely from ones kindness." January 29, 2018 07:27 pm

LillyEmperium

Nice deal.... Personally I would have bumped him lil harder..... But then again I give LJ things like drum sticks and tambourines ...

*laughing Lilly smiled *
January 29, 2018 08:03 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Gideon Abernathy, Anyssa, Li Kuroda, Cristina Scabbia, Quinn Abernathy, Mallory Quarters  Jason Rheindhart  Asuna Mae
Myra 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page