Current Time: 04:46 pm EDT

The Truth Revealed - A Man's Cruel Intentions

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Abigor Kravenoff

The peaceful, silence of the upscale community was shattered as the roar of an engine and blaring sound of Hollywood Undeads' Whatever It Takes rose over the hill up the street. The source of the roar and music was my matte black Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat that raced through the streets. Drifting around corners and barreling down the straights the vehicle left the households complaining as I passed. I headed for my destination as I checked the GPS and soon performed a powerslide before pulling up to the gate of the mansion in front of me.

Rolling the window down I reached out and hit the button on the intercomm next to me. -I'm here to see Marah Boru. Tell her its her son, Abi.- It had been many years since I was at the old family house. It seemed quite a lot at had changed since i had been gone and as such, I felt a bit awkward about coming here. But I did promise her that I'd be by to meet my siblings, the question was would they accept me as I have accepted them.

January 28, 2018 10:59 am

Marah Boru

+The guard came to me telling me about the man at the gate. Hearing him mention my sons name I nodded and gave the ok for them to let him enter. The guard at the gate opened the gate so the young man could drive through.

Pacing in the living room I felt a bit nervous to see my son. I only saw him twice since he had arrived. Going to the bar I pour me a glass of Jack Daniels and coke with a lime. Downing it I put the glass down and put a mint in my mouth. Going to the front door I waited .+
January 28, 2018 11:15 am

Abigor Kravenoff

Once the gates were opened I drove up. Parking near the two buggy's in front of the garage I got out and made a beeline for the door. Ringing the bell, I turned looking around the property and wondered just how much of the old life was still here. Hearing the door open i turned and smiled at her gently. -Hello Mother.-

January 28, 2018 11:28 am

Marah Boru

+Opening the door I stepped aside so he could enter. +

"So tell me what has you here so late? Its been a while since I saw you last. You look like someone is chasing you? Trust me no one can enter this property that means harm. I have wards up. Something my brother taught me. And trust me it works. So tell me whats wrong?"
January 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

Her flurry of questions caught me off guard as I stepped inside. -Ummm, mom, take a deep breath and chill.- Hugging her i kissed her cheek before releasing her. -No one is chasing me, I told you I would come by and see you so I can get to know my siblings. But I also invited Li, so just a heads up for when he gets here cause we gotta talk business after family time.-

Offering her my arm I smiled kindly as I looked around. -Seems you and the old man made some improvements to this place since I've been gone. Man this place holds so many memories for me and countless for you since then.-

January 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Marah Boru

+ A relief came over me when he spoke and kissed my cheek. I kissed him back then taking his arm I spoke leading him to the couch+

" I could never get rid of my cabin. I always loved Bear Bear. However I was going to put the house up in the country for sale that your father bought after Mya was born.."

+ I paused for a second then after gathering my emotions I continued+

" Its yours, that is if you want it.?"
January 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

Sitting with her I smiled when she mentioned the house in the country being mine if I wanted it. -How about we just keep it as a vacation home for the whole family?- Seeing the bar I walked behind it and began preparing a drink for her and one for me. -So where are the kids now?-

January 28, 2018 01:08 pm

Marah Boru

+ When he mentioned vacation home it brought an uneasy feeling over her. To many upsetting emotions. Last time she was there was when she was packing up her and the kids things and the larger things for the movers. That was the day she spoke to Li last+

" The little ones are asleep and Marcus and David are spending the weekend at my fathers. Ghost hunting as they would call it."
January 28, 2018 01:15 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

A gentle nod to her saw me pouring her drink which was Jack, coke with a lime twist. Something I remembered from the times I had been around my father when he was drinking with her. -Ok so can I have a run down, after me and Mya and the kids with Danny, who was next?- 

January 28, 2018 09:33 pm

Li Kuroda

He leaned forward getting the guards attention. He didn't know why Abi wanted to see him but oh well. "Li Kuroda." Was all he said as he leaned back against his bike. It was a rarity but he liked them either way. He waited as the guard told Marah he was here. January 29, 2018 09:53 am

Marah Boru

"I'm not sure what your getting at . But I married a man named Velkin he treated really good I loved him till the day he died. A year later I met and married a man named Digger Venom I had twin boys with him before he died. They are David and Marcus named after my brothers they are 14 now."

+ The guard contacted Marah on the intercom going to it she spoke into it+

" Let him in James"

+Turning to Abi she spoke+

" Hes here .Its show time. I just have to ask are you sure you know what your doing?"

+ Going to the door she waited.+
January 29, 2018 02:08 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

-I was only asking who the children were that came after the ones with Danny.- Raising an eyebrow I watched as she headed for the door and heard her question. Following her with a drink for her and one for Li along with one for myself, i handed over hers. -I am, as long as I have my family to support me then I'll be fine.-

January 29, 2018 02:12 pm

Li Kuroda

Li nodded at the guard and rode his bike up to the house. Placing his helmet on the handle he knocked on the door and once opened the entered.

Kissing Marah on the cheek and taking the drink he looked at the two of them. "What now?"
January 29, 2018 04:02 pm

Marah Boru

+Patting Li's shoulder when he kissed my cheek I closed the door behind him. Stepping into the Living room I went to the couch and sat down as I spoke.+

" Please Li have a seat. Okay Abi fill us in on this little tet a tet why don't you ya."

+ she looks at her son and waits for his response.+
January 30, 2018 11:37 am

Abigor Kravenoff

Handing my mother her drink we headed into the living room. Once seated I had hope to have a little family time before business, but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised with how it played out. -So this stays between us for now. I did some digging and found out that the whole thing last year with Angel, Vik and Kenichi all ending up dead at the same time, was a set up.-

Taking a sip of my drink I pulled out a small circular device and placed it on the table. -Mom, can you get the lights and the windows, please?- Retrieving my phone I activated the device and waited for the room to go dark before showing them what I had to.

January 30, 2018 01:28 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Quinn Abernathy, Summer, Dr Van Helsing, Mallory Quarters  Shekinah Nazarian    
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page