Current Time: 11:35 am EDT

The Truth Revealed - A Man's Cruel Intentions

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next
  Creator Post Date

^The  Irish  witch    hears  the  voice  but   keeps  the  cracking  ball  of  electricity in  his  hand.  His  father had  tought him  never leave  yourself  undefended when  you  werent  sure of  those around  you and  what  they  could  do or  not  do.

Ciaran  knew  he  had not seen everthing  his  older nephew could  do if  provoked. If  needed  he  would  defend Abigor against any one  left  wishing him harm. Ciaran's  eyes go  violet as  he looks at his  sister. Violet  eyes  meant only  one  thing  the  Pendragon  blood and  Arthur  was  coming  through. He had never told  Marah about the  Pendragon  blood . THe only ones  that  knew about the   flip gift  with  Arthur 's spirit were  Ava, Ami  and  his  father.He  looks over t o  his  sister and  the other  lass and  speaks.^

"Do not put your  guard  down!! "

^  His  sword  appears   in  his  right hand. Summoned  with out  using  a  spoken  word. His  other  hand   hods  the  electric  crackling ball.^

March 12, 2018 08:48 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick didn't draw his weapon as he had no reason to seeing the blonde appear he could sense the Royal blood in him as well. He bowed respectively. "Need talk to you Kravenoff." Alrick said before looking at the two men he had downed. He walked over to the beaten one and picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. He walked past the man and got the other Kravenoff and turned towards the blonde. "Here not good." He said as he stepped through a portal he had created with both men over his shoulders. March 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Barney Stinson

He was right as I looked around. A battle was still going on and it seems he wanted to talk about our family. He hadn't seen us before yet he knew we were Kravenoffs. "Frank get Li we're leaving now." I headed towards the portal. "Ciaran get the girls we've had enough fights for one night." I nodded at him before stepping through the portal. On the otherside and explanation was waiting. March 13, 2018 01:04 pm

Samantha Winchester

~I watched the man take Rorix and Han and followed~
"To hell with that where ever they go I go."
~I ran through the portal with the man who had Rorix and Han~
March 13, 2018 01:11 pm

^Ciaran  looks  to  other  man  who  spoke to  him . He  then  looks  to  his  sister. He take no  orders  from the other  man . Only  Boru or  Pendragon blood. He   makes  the  energy  ball vanish.^

"You  will  need  to  follow them as  you  are  as  much  their  blood as  Boru  Marah  so  go. I  will be fine . There  is  much  for  you  to learn of   our  blood but  go  fix that one  first."

^  with that  said  Ciaran  vanishes. He  would have t o report  these players  back  to  h is  father. Anything  that  happened  out  side of  tonight  was  Kravenoff  issues a nd   the  Irish  witch and   his  family  would  stand  down  unless  asked by  Marah alone  to  stand  forward. He  did  what his  father  asked  he  maid  sure  Marah  was  safe .The rest of  what  ever  this  was   was n ot his  concern.^

March 13, 2018 03:24 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick stepped out of the portal and placed the men on the ground. Far apart as he looked up at the newly rebuilt building. Sensing the man who came behind him he turned to each Kravenoff and pointed at the building. "Know where you are?" March 13, 2018 04:23 pm

Marah Boru

+Marah looked at her brother and nodded after he vanished Marah rushed to the portal and followed. March 13, 2018 04:23 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

The feeling of being unable to move annoyed me to no end as I glared darkly at Barney and the new guy who looked like some knight from a forgotten centry. The place I had been brought somehow made me stronger but I was still unable to move and that was when it become clear where I was. The newly reconstructed building in front of me was the Kravenoff Clan castle in a place called WulfHaven. -Why am I here?-

March 13, 2018 06:20 pm

Samantha Winchester

~I came through the portal and knelt by Rorix then went to Han. I looked around having no idea where I was. I knew Han was mad at me but I talked to him anyways.~
"Han are you alright? Where are we?"
March 13, 2018 07:41 pm

Barney Stinson

As I gazed up at the building I could feel myself getting stronger. Unknowingly my hair grew out pass my shoulders changing from blonde to pitch black. My face got bushier and my body more muscular. My suit felt a bit tighter because of it. Once my transformation was complete I looked like the splitting image of my father Angel except for the eyes. I was home I thought as I didn't hear Abigor. March 14, 2018 10:06 am

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick pointed at the three men. "All Kravenoff." He said as the blonde transformed before him. "You here to build back clan. Kravenoff will rise and be stronger than ever. With Ivanoff protecting Kravenoff as is duty." March 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Rorix Kravenoff

+Like hell I will.+ The snarl from my lips could be heard around the area. I was paralyzed and completely pissed off about this whole thing. Not only was my task for revenge thwarted but now this... Whoever the hell he was wanted me to work with the off-spring of the man I hated the most to bring this clan back to what it once was.

+Why would I help rebuild a clan that saw its King toss me aside like I was nothing? His own son... I was nothing to that barbarian and I will not do anything to help his family.+

March 14, 2018 04:28 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick grabbed the man by the shirt and hauled him into the air. "Kravenoff is strong, Kravenoff rise and face anything head on. The stand by family no matter what." He said pulling his hood back to show his face. "They family to you. Blood runs through your veins as does with other two." He eventually dropped him to the ground and pulled my sword. "Kravenoff forgive family no matter what but you weak. Complain too much. Alrick will end you if that wish." March 14, 2018 05:02 pm

Barney Stinson

I blinked a few times to remember where I was. I overheard what Alrick was saying and got between him and my brother. "Alrick stand down." I said not sure if he'd listen. I still couldn't believe a living breathing Ivanoff stood before me. March 14, 2018 05:32 pm

Rorix Kravenoff

+Weak?!?!+ Growling angrily at him I snapped. +Take this freaking paralysis off of me and I'll show you weak you stupid little....+ Seeing Barney who was now in his full guise of Diego Kravenoff the eldest son of Angelus Kravenoff made me wonder just how many others did the old man have out there.

March 14, 2018 06:05 pm
First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next
Actives (5) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
W_Kat, Saito Eiji, Yuri, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife    Solomon King 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page