Current Time: 11:49 am EDT

Cassidy's Le Petit Puppy

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cassidy Axelsen

After abouth a moth and help from one of her newest and dearest friends it was done. Cassidy's Le Petit Puppys was open and just in time for Valentine's Day. Selling everything from home pets to familiars and all their needs.  Turning the sign to open she goes and handles the animals.

Cas feed and groomed all the animals waiting for a home. she was excited and could't wait to make more sales as she had made some already before her opening.

February 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Circe De Pont

February 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Circe De Pont

Her first customer of course would be none other than Cici. Though she couldn't leave her house she dialed the shops number. "Cas, it's Cici." February 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

Smiles answering the phone "Hey Cici! You still under house arrest?" She laughed  as she rusuled through paper work

February 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Circe De Pont

"Yeah. You still have the owls for me? Also you have a python there that by the way likes to be called Cassiopeia. I need that set aside too. I'll pick the owls up when I'm off house arrest. Mike will be taking the python. You still have my credit card number right? I'm paying for all 3." February 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

"And just when are you getting off of house arrest? Yea they are doing great waiting for their new home. How do you know whe pythons name may I ask?" Giving a puzzling look at the phone befor I finish talking to her " Yes it is on file from the owls. So I will add the python."

February 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Circe De Pont

"Mike went searching for me last night before Soul could reach him. My scent was strongest at the shop. She told him her name. So he wants her. She better not eat my boys. As for house arrest I should be good to be released tomorrow." February 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

"Well then I will be nice to feed her ahead of time. When should she be ready for?  Well if he can talk to her I am sure he could get her not to eat them." Laughs hard holding her sides. "Ok sounds good. We should go out to dinner?"

February 01, 2018 01:07 pm

Circe De Pont

"Dinner? Why don't you guys come to the cottage tomorrow night. I'll make dinner. When I'm off house arrest he will be by to get her." February 01, 2018 01:09 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

"Okay sure I will bring the owls and the python. And no not calling her by her name."

February 01, 2018 01:22 pm

Circe De Pont

"Okay. So you'll just bring them with you then?" February 01, 2018 01:24 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

"Yes! Now I need to find someone who will want to help me around the shop with the animals."

February 01, 2018 01:37 pm

Circe De Pont

"Good luck there my friend." February 01, 2018 01:57 pm

Cassidy Axelsen

Scuffs "Yea I know. Most would rather buy them then work with them. Ha!"

February 01, 2018 05:10 pm

Circe De Pont

"It's not just that. Not a lot of people who are looking to help others." February 01, 2018 06:25 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Kristoffer Forseti, Quinn Abernathy, Rupert Berk, Jace Remington, Aurora, Soul Darklander, Violet Adler, Mordred, Daciana Draculesti, Noura Orlav, Naoto Nishida, Gideon Abernathy, Mallory Quarters  Georgia Guillard
Chase Cooper 
darlingfranxz
Angel_S 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page