Current Time: 07:17 pm EDT

The SS Katara

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Li Kuroda

February 12, 2018 10:52 am

Li Kuroda

The SS Katara floated there in the bay as Li stood there admiring it. This would be her maiden voyage. A beauty to behold as he had double checked it. The crowd that came was as expected but he was writing on a few others before he was ready to set sail. February 12, 2018 11:07 am

Marah Boru

+Marah arrived with the kids. David and Marcus helped with their hand baggage while their others were being brought to the ship. Marah looked around as she pushed the kids in a stroller for 4. last time she was on a ship was on Rafe's cruise line when she and Draven's band sang at Rosa and Nicks wedding.Getting their cabins keys she gave them to the boys to help get settles as she pushed the carriage to see who else was on the ship.+ February 12, 2018 11:55 am

Lesprit

Aurelia was practically glowing with excitement, she absolutely loved ships and cruises. Her baby bump had rounded nicely since she'd last seen her friend and when she saw him she ran towards him happily, forgetting her bag. "Li! She looks amazing! I'm so happy you invited me!" She was like a puppy, you could practically see the tail wagging behind her as she stopped and looked around. "Oh. My bag. What did I do with it?" Seeing it back at the entry she deflated a bit, "I forgot it.. I swear I'm forgetting everything these days." February 12, 2018 09:14 pm

Circe De Pont

- Not to worry. Cici hauled Aurelia's bag over her shoulder while carrying her own. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about being on a cruise but perhaps it would help take her mind off things. She could use the break to be honest and she could keep her eye on Aurelia as well.- Forget something? - She grinned as she stopped beside Li and Aurelia- February 12, 2018 09:40 pm

LillyEmperium

*Quietly she appeared, holding a couple packages she laughes to herself * February 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Li Kuroda

Li had seen Marah arrive with the kids. Good he thought she needed to relax and have some fun. Seeing or rather hearing Aurelia he chuckled at her excitement. Pressing a kiss to her forehead and a kiss to the cheek of Cici he had there luggage brought onboard. Feeling Lilly appear he shook his head. "No kiss for you Lil." He said as he knew down so he could be at eye level with Aurelia's baby bump. Sadly as hell opened his mouth to make a comment a small hand fished into his suit jacket. Looking down at the one year old before him. His electric blue meeting the toddlers bright one. There jet black hair blowing in the breeze. "Hey little man." Li said.

LJ giggled and wrapped his chubby arms around his fathers neck. Sprite the small blue baby dragon left the baby's shoulder and nestled in Li's hair. "You know Kuri won't like that." Li said standing up with his son. "LJ meet Aurelia and Cici."
February 13, 2018 04:42 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia smiled at the little one, happiness radiating from her as she held out a finger for him to grab. "Hello LJ. You're looking very handsome today." She'd always been really good with kids but she was still nervous about being around them now that she was expecting. February 13, 2018 04:56 pm

Circe De Pont

-Cici kissed Li's cheek, and smiled towards LJ- Hey there handsome. Keeping daddy out of trouble? -Children hated Cici generally as a rule and so she tried to keep her distance most times- February 13, 2018 05:11 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

The rumble of the vehicle around me put me at ease as I watched the city get further and further away. The invite was very well accepted and appreciated but my choice of travel to get there... Probably wasn't the best one. I had called in a favor from an old friend of my fathers' and as such I was being transported to the ship via helicopter. Smirking as he gave me the thumbs up to go, I walked to the door and pulled it open. I could have done this the easy way and made a portal down to the deck. But where was the fun in that.

Leaping out the door I fell without a care. Watching the ship get closer I spotted the pool and soon opened a portal for my luggage to go through as I stripped down, mid-fall, to my shorts and angled myself. The splash I made was a loud and wet one as most of the water from the pool flooded the deck and I was soon dragging myself out of the now empty pool.

February 13, 2018 06:32 pm

LillyEmperium

*patting Li's head, Lilly chuckled *

Good... Didn't wanna kiss you either but...

*holding her arms out to LJ, she smiled*
I always got kisses and treats for my Lil man there.
February 13, 2018 07:35 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia jumped at the audible splash and looked over to see Abigor climbing out of the now empty pool. "Abigor! It'll take forever to refill that!" She was chastising him gently, trying to stop the look of amusement from creeping onto her face and failing miserably. February 14, 2018 08:06 pm

Li Kuroda

Li smiled at the two of them before rolling his eyes at Lilly. Handing LJ over to Lilly he leaned back as he looked up to the sky. Hearing the splash and seeing the pool empty, he waved his hand and the pool refilled immediately. "Glad you made it." February 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Circe De Pont

How many more are we waiting on Li? -Cici asks lightly. She had only agreed to come to keep on Aurelia. It hadn't been a big deal for her to drop everything for this cruise considering she didn't have much of life to begin with. Besides making sure her friend didn't overdo it was important- February 15, 2018 02:50 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia was bouncing on her toes, eyes practically glowing with excitement as she took in the main deck and peeked over the railing. Gone was the uptight professional Aurelia most knew. Though this side of her was refreshing, "Oh." Her eyes had tracked above, "The stars will be beautiful once we're out to see." February 15, 2018 08:01 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (11) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Tiber Loche, Naoto Nishida, Mackenzie, Adrian Jaye Michaels, Cristina Scabbia, Jay Lian, Lilim, Asher Noble, Flint, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  Aliyyah   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page