Current Time: 12:04 am EDT

when darkness falls

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Circe De Pont

*The two cloaked figures turned to look at one another. So far their search had turned up empty. They knew the woman they sought was  near. They knew she existed because they had felt her. Yet finding her almost seemed impossible. They couldn't fail. Samael would have their heads on a pike should they not return with her. *

*The smaller of the two cloaked figures stopped dead in their tracks. Their silver eyes searching. A whispered groan is spoken. "She's close. I can smell her blood. Someone has shed her blood this night. " The small figure shrieks as she takes off after the scent. *

Cici,  was returning home after watching Alice for her friend. Alrick,  was at her cottage and due to the recent altercation she wasn't doing her best. Stopping for a moment she clutched her stomach as she coughed. Wiping the blood from her lips she continues on her way.

As she continued walking she was suddenly grabbed from behind. A much larger figure hit her against the temple,  her world falling into sudden and complete darkness before the figure through her over his shoulder.

March 12, 2018 11:10 am

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick sat on the couch eating a pizza as Autumn called it. It was delicious but he was worried as she had yet to return. He had asked her to allow him to accompany her but she had declined and he would not force the topic on her. But now it was getting very late. He eventually got up and went out in search for her.

He was casually walking as he followed her scent. He soon stopped as he saw blood before him. It was hers, he immediately saw red or in this case his omega blue eyes glowed bright. "Autumn." He growled as he took off."
March 12, 2018 11:35 am

Circe De Pont

*Making it to the abadoned shack they used as a home base, he threw her onto the mattress. Turning to the smaller figure he growls. "Keep het sleeping. I have to erase our tracks and make sure no one is following the b!tch."He turned as headed back out of the shack* March 12, 2018 11:45 am

Circe De Pont

She stirred before listening to the surroundings around her. Keeping her eyes closed and staying perfectly still she tried to breathe in deeply. Gods that hurt. That beat at Aurelia's had done a number on her. Cracking one eye open she saw the woman just as the woman noticed her.

*The female moved as Cici opened her eyes. Looking around for her partner, the woman sighed. She hasn't wanted to but she drove het fist into Cici's temple in an attempt to knock her back unconscious. "Stay that way if you know what's good for you b!tch." The woman hissed out before she spit on Cici. What was so special about the small woman anyway?*
March 12, 2018 05:54 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick had taken to the air following the scent. She hadn't been taken long as it was still strong. He found himself in a forest, his small red body gladiator through the trees as he got closer. He only hoped she was alright. March 13, 2018 11:48 am

Yuri

She felt him long before she heard him. Keeping her eyes closed for the moment she waited. As the woman neared her she inhaled sharply. Just a little closer, she thought. As the woman leaned towards her, Yuri threw a right hook as hard as she could with what strength she could muster.

As the woman fell down out cold, Yuri got up as quickly as her injuries would allow her. Sighing she stepped out of the shack and headed away from it.
March 13, 2018 11:51 am

Alrick Ivanoff

He saw a shack in the distance and flew towards it. Seeing a figure emerge he landed in front of it. Relief took over his features first before his face hardened. She was injured as he thought and someone would pay with their lives. "Autumn." He said looking her over. March 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Yuri

"Alrick?" She asked lightly. Both temples sported dark bruises and she was holding her stomach as she walked. "I didn't even know they were here." She whispered softly. March 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

"Death will greet them." He said lowly as he stormed pass her. They would regret ever harming her. He stepped with purpose as he drew his sword. Everyone behind that door was dead. March 13, 2018 01:36 pm

Yuri

"Not there. " She called to him lightly. She wasn't sure where the male had gone but the female was out cold. She coughed softly wiping the blood from her lips. Shaking her head lightly she continues to slowly make her way further from the shack. March 13, 2018 01:41 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

The pain in her voice saw him turn and run towards her. He'd have his revenge in due time as he sheathed his sword and picked her up carefully. His wings sprouted from his back as he took the air and out of sight. March 13, 2018 01:59 pm

Yuri

"I'm sorry. " She whispered against his neck as she nuzzled against him. She would explain it all when they were alone and she could do it in a way he would understand. March 13, 2018 02:04 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

He nodded but said nothing as they headed home. Placing her in the couch as he went about tending to her bruises. "Alrick will kill them all." He growled dabbing her lip gently. March 13, 2018 03:06 pm

Yuri

"No. It isn't our fight. Its Cici's when she's ready. She just isn't ready yet. I will heal quick enough. They can't find her, Alrick. Of it means they continue to mistake me for her then so be it but for now we wait. " March 13, 2018 03:08 pm

Alrick Ivanoff

"They hurt my Autumn. I kill them all." He said darkly. "Not care if my fight. They hurt you so they pay." March 13, 2018 03:39 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Tiber Loche, mist, Caitlyn Pennington, Summer, Quinn Abernathy, Mordred, Damian Crusher, Lesprit, Cristina Scabbia, Naoto Nishida, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife     
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page