Current Time: 05:21 am EDT

The Rise of Wulfhaven

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Alrick Ivanoff

Alrick stared up at the castle before him. Soon this was place would be brought back to the glory that it once had. With Diego on the throne and him standing by the kings side along with the others it would be like old times indeed. He ran his hand through his hair as he sat down on a bench outside in the courtyard. Taking a breath of the cool air as he waited for the others to arrive. He half wondered if Autumn would come but he understood if she didn't. He smiled lightly, it was going to be a good day for the dragon. March 22, 2018 04:20 pm

Diego Kravenoff

I stepped outside dressed as I always did. Well as barney always did the only difference was I was Diego Kravenoff which saw my long black hair flowing freely over my shoulders. I spotted Alrick and headed over to him. I had gotten closer to the Knight. Even picked up a habit of calling him just that. "You seem content." I said taking a seat beside him. March 23, 2018 01:34 pm

Vivian Kravenoff

[A soft sigh left her lips as she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself. Today she had chosen a long-sleeved, high-collared white blouse with maroon edges with baggy maroon hip hugger cargo pants and low heeled sandals on her feet as her ensemble. Deciding to leave her hair down she turned away from the mirror before snapping her fingers. In front of her a portal opened which she stepped through only to be greeted by the sight of the Castle before her and Diego along with the Knight already there.] >Good day gentlemen. First ones here I see.<

March 23, 2018 05:46 pm

Diego Kravenoff

Hearing the voice I looked up and saw my younger sister. "I see you've arrived." I said smiling over at her. "Any idea when the boys are going to arrive?" I asked her whuile placing a cigar between my lips and lighting it.

March 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Rorix Kravenoff

The morning had seen me up before dawn and working out as was my usual routine. Waking Samantha up after making breakfast we ate, showered then got dressed after I got the text from Vivian than she was there. I had chosen a black business suit with red pinstriping with a red button up shirt, black and red tie and black dress shoes on my feet. Giving myself a once over I got a little get in my hands and slicked my hair back before slipping on a pair a black and red wolf print reading glasses.

Turning to look at Sammie, I smiled at her before taking in her appearance. +You ready babe?+

March 27, 2018 12:58 am

Samantha Winchester

~I was in the master bathroom brushing my hair and putting on the dress Rorix got me. It was a black short sleeved dress that zipped up the back with a red ribbon belt on the stomach. I had short black heeled shoes.I looked in the mirror not believing what I looked like. I took the black ribbon trimmed in red and tied my hair up. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and picked up my shawl draping it over my shoulders.~

" I think I am, how do I look? You know I havent wore a dress since 1878. Do you think they will like me?"
March 27, 2018 10:23 am

Rorix Kravenoff

Her nervousness was cute as I smiled at her gently. Kissing her cheek tenderly I admired her beauty. +Even in burlap sack you would still look gorgeous. And if they don't like you, I'll just kick their butts.+ Checking my watch I saw the time and smiled once more. +Time to go.+

Walking towards the doors leading to the balcony and turned the key. Looking back at her I smirked and opened it revealing the country side surrounding the newly rebuilt Castle Kravenoff in the family home of WulfHaven.

March 27, 2018 02:56 pm

Samantha Winchester

~I admired the beauty of Rorix family estate. ~
"Rorix its magnificent. This is your birth right. You should embrace it. You cant hold on to anger and ghosts. Let the past go and be free. "
~ I took his hand and held it tightly~
" Maybe we should go and get this over with. What do you say?"
March 27, 2018 04:09 pm

Abigor Kravenoff

My time away from the Realm had seen me picking up a few new hobbies. One such hobby was called Wingsuiting, or in the simplest terms gliding through the air wearing a suit equipped with retractable wings. And because of this hobby, I was currently leaping out the back of a heli-craft above WulfHaven. Letting myself freefall for a bit, I spread the wings of the suit and adjusted my bearings as I closed in on the castle below.

The closer I got the easier it was to make out the group that was there now. Alrick the Knight, Diego the older brother, the twins Vivian and Rorix as well as Samantha; who for the life of me I couldn't figure out why she was with Rorix, but as long as he made her happy I didn't care. -Heads up people coming in for a landing.-

My voice carried as I circled the castle looking for a good place to touch down near them. Going into a dive, I shot towards the ground before spreading the wings once more to break my speed before retracting them and hit the ground in a superhero landing. Standing to my full height I removed the helmet I wore and smirked at them all. -So, did I miss anything?-

March 28, 2018 08:46 am

Diego Kravenoff

My cigar was half finished by the time my siblings arrived. Abigor of course arrived in fine style as I rolled my eyes. Hearing his question I shrugged. "Waiting on our uncle to arrive." I said releasing the smoke. "And your mother I assume." I looked over at Alrick and nudged him. "Expecting anyone Knight?" March 28, 2018 11:31 am

Marah Boru

+ Marah arrived just as Abi made his entrance. She wearing a white dress sandals with her long blond hair down with strands falling over her shoulders. She saw Viv and walked over to her taking her hand. Marah leaned over and spoke in her ear.+

" I hope you were right in having me come here. Did you tell him yet?"

+I looked at her and waited+
March 28, 2018 12:09 pm

Yuri

She honestly had no idea what she was doing but Alrick had asked her to come. Running her hands through her red hair, she took a deep breath. Now or never, she thought to herself. She slowly and quietly made her way to where Alrick sat a small arm wrapping around his shoulders as she arrives. March 28, 2018 02:59 pm

Vivian Kravenoff

[When Abi made his entrance she saw Marah appear a few moments later. Feeling her take her hand she looked down at it then over at Abi when she asked.] Nope, but I think he had a pretty good idea now. [Her eyes then shifted to Rori and she recalled the info they had found to pass on to him, but that would wait until they were finished here today.]

March 28, 2018 05:55 pm

Lesprit

Aurelia took a deep breath, fidgeting with her dress slightly before checking her reflection in her compact once more before nodding. Her long brown curls were pulled into a lovely crown of braids decorated with delicate flowers added by little Alice. Her makeup was neutral and gave her a soft glow as she paced, her heels clicking lightly in the entrance hall as her brown eyes took everything in.

"Come on Eli, why are you so nervous? Just stand tall and be yourself." Every turn sent to fabric of her dress twirling and she paused to look down at herself. A deep emerald green dress of heavy silks that made her eyes glow brightly, it hung free of her shoulders and accented her gentle curves before falling to the floor to hide her black stilletos. "I hope he likes my choice." The dress gave her an appearance of regal maturity, hopefully befitting of a king.

Another deep breath and she lifted her skirts to make her way to the courtyard where the others were and the moment her eyes met his she seemed to shimmer with pure happiness before she made her way to his side. Her friend, her love, her king. This is where she was happiest, at his side.
March 28, 2018 08:05 pm

Diego Kravenoff

Seeing Marah arrive along with Yuri I smiled as I watched them. Especially Yuri and Knight, I liked the look in his eyes which saw me nudging him playfully. I turned when I sensed Aurelia and my mouth hit the ground as I was wrapping my arms around her grinning. "Well, you do have a way to leave me speechless." March 28, 2018 08:28 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (3) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Lesprit, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife    Taylor Ainsworth  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page