Current Time: 01:56 am EDT

Light vs Dark

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Circe Du Pont

Cici left Sera in the small shack as she exited. There were things she needed to do if she was going to help her best friend. One of which was to draw away Queen tracker herself. Cici sighed as she headed deeper into the woods. "You can forget it demon. Not this time." The small pixie like woman called out as she moved deep into the woods. May 13, 2018 03:29 pm

Lylith

*Lylith felt the moment the atmostphere changed. This was going to hurt. Hell possible kill her but she had no other choice in the matter. Lucifer had given her an order and she was by far the best tracker he had. As the wind shifted she heard the voice of the little pixie. So that was the cause of the shift. Well she had no other choice, but it would keave her more vulnerable. Stopping in her tracks, Lyl split herself into 2 parts.*

*One half followed the witch into the woods, deeper as she wished while the other half continued to search for the child. One way or another she would find that child.*
May 13, 2018 03:33 pm

Circe Du Pont

That's it, Cici thought. Come with me. Make yourself weaker. She had a million thoughts racing through her mind all at once. It really sucked, when you were her. Making her way deeper into the woods she began to prepare for the ritual at hand. She would be no where to be found when done. Instead it would be a pure ball of light energy. The one thing that hurts a demon when not in mortal form. May 13, 2018 03:47 pm

Lylith

*She knew her choice had been stupid and foolish but it was too late to turn back noe. She continued tracking the little pixie in the woods. The further she got the weaker she began to feel. She brushed it off and continued.*

*The half that tracked the child took a moment to contemplate. A snicker appeared before it disappeared. She could do one last thing before she became weaker.*
May 13, 2018 04:10 pm

_Azazel_

He stepped into the bedrrom and watched for a moment. Then moved and picked up her limp body. Hearing Raven he looks back."I dont know. Sometimes it knocks her on her ass, sometimes she goes back to hell.." He then lays her down on the bed, head in the pillow. Looking at Raven he sighs. "Look this went to far and I knew I did wrong. If Lylith goes back to hell, I am going to. Tell Luci, sorry I screwed everything up." It was then he heard her and looked at Raven. "Woods between london and paris." He looks at Lyl and sighs before looking back at Raven. "We need to go now." Inside he was torn, but new they had to find Sera before Amen did."

May 13, 2018 04:35 pm

Lylith

*She slowly comes back into her body, her hand gripping for anything to steady her. That little witch was something else. Stronger than any of the others knew. She had to warn them but couldn't seem to even wake let alone move.* May 13, 2018 05:14 pm

Raven

Looking at Az "What did she say?" Raven had to think again at what she heard. It had been centries since she heard those cord. She knew exactly where Sera was. touching Az shoulder looking at him with rubie red eyes. "I know exactly where she is. My queston is how did her or the withch know of this place." Raven had it made for hiding. You don't walk this place without picking up a few enimies along the way. I had only let one other use it.

May 13, 2018 05:15 pm

Circe Du Pont

Cici, headed back to the shack, opening the door to find Sera. "We are fixing to have company. I've done all I can to hide this place deeper than it already is." She failed to tell Sera that she had hurt the female demon or threatened the male and Sera's husband. She was doing what she felt was necessary. May 13, 2018 05:19 pm

Seraphina Morning Star

Sera knew what that meant they will all come to get her. Taking to her friends side she helped her to see her to a seat. "They will come. You did all you could and I love you for that. I will go with them. I see I have no choice in the matter. If they can find me so can Amen." Giving her friend in a hug. "I am sorry for this. I did not want this for you."

May 13, 2018 05:24 pm

Circe Du Pont

"Amen can't find you." She sighs. "This place belongs to a friend of Soul's. Soul sent me here when I needed to hide. You are blocked from angels here but not demons. I never thought aboit warding them because of Adam." May 13, 2018 05:28 pm

_Azazel_

He looks at her. while placing a blanket on Lyl. "Well I guess we are going. Someone had better get Lucifer." He looks at raven. "This would have been so much easier if she had just called." He loaded his gun and then headed for the door."I mean it if she doesnt come out of this I am leaving."

May 13, 2018 05:39 pm

Seraphina Morning Star

"It is alright I understand. I will just go with them I don't want you hurt.When they come I want you to stay here. I will go out on my own."

May 13, 2018 05:44 pm

Raven

Raven get on her phone acnd dailes up Lucifer "We got her. Know exactly where she is. " Grabing Az by the arm "Hothead you better wait. It was your gun ho mouth that got us here in the first place. Look she will be fine, I don't think anything between heaven or hell can kill her." LLooking at back at Lyl

May 13, 2018 05:48 pm

Circe Du Pont

"Then give this to the ball of sunshine. It will heal the she devil. They should be here soon. You know how to reach me should you need to." She hands Sera a vial of orangish brown liquid May 13, 2018 05:49 pm

_Azazel_

He heard he but really didnt give a ****, it was done. "This was bettween two people not everyone in between. When it was said and done She is a grown ass adult that  should just faced ****head. But Noooo! "

May 13, 2018 06:11 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (3) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Asherah, Noire, Mallory Quarters  Alexander James
Noire 
Skye Jackson
Shelly 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page