Current Time: 10:49 am EDT

Learning The Truth

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Katarina Black

Katarina watched silently as her friend slept deeply in the guest room. Chrissy had been staying in the guest room for nearly a week and Katarina couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her friend. Something had happened to send Chrissy into a blood rage and it was important to find out what it was before she could shift again.

May 19, 2018 08:33 pm

Christine Nightshade

Chrissy woke and felt like she slept for days.  She would wake up screaming on and iff but finally felt like herself again.  she came out of the bedroom and looked for her friend.  She was starving and could eat a horse if she could.

May 20, 2018 03:34 am

Katarina Black

After having watched her friend for awhile Katarina had gone to the kitchen to fix some lunch. She had just finished the food when her friend walked in. "Did you sleep ok" she asked as she carried the plates over to the table. "The kids are with the nanny so we can talk" 

May 20, 2018 03:47 pm

Christine Nightshade

”As well as can be expected.  Thank you for taking care if me I dont know what I would have done without you.  I was pretty messed up wasnt I?  My dreams have shown me what I have done and I still dont understand what came over me.  It was like my human side had no control at all.  Thsts never gappened before.”. She sits at the table waiting on her friend.

May 20, 2018 03:55 pm

Katarina Black

Katarina nodded as she sat down in her seat. "I've been researching what causes a blood rage like what you went through" she stated as she told a bite of her food. "Something happened recently that triggered it and your wolf didn't trust you to take care of it so she took over...If I'm not mistaken it has something to do with you being raised as an Alpha"

May 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Christine Nightshade

She looked at her troubled, “I have to go back to my pack and make sure they are alright.  That could only be the reason.   My whole family is there.  Will ypu go with me in case something goes wrong?”.  She sighed hoping the clan was in tact but she had to be sure.

May 22, 2018 09:09 pm

Katarina Black

Katarina leaned back in her chair as she looked at Chrissy. "I will go with you but I strongly urge you to wait until you're mentailly ready...I don't want you to risk going into another blood rage" she reasponded as she took another bite of her food. "Once you're readly mentally I'll go with you"

May 23, 2018 05:01 pm

Christine Nightshade

She looked at her friend and grumbled losing her apetite, “I dont want to wait.  Cant you be there to pull me out of it like last time.  How am I supposed to be ready if they are all dead.”

She wasnt very patient today.  She needed to go check on them.  She had to find out why these changes were happening to her and she couldnt wait but she knew she couldnt go alone.

May 29, 2018 02:18 am

Katarina Black

Katarina growled lowly as her eyes changed to a golden color. "You are in my care and we'll do it my way...I'm not going to eisk you hurting yourself or others" she responded using her alpha tone.

June 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Christine Nightshade

She heard and looked at her and was in shock at her alpha tone.  She backed down right away and nodded submissively.

She was not happy about it but she had no choice so she pouted.  She had no idea how to prepare for the trip.  As she looked at her, “Can you help me prepare for the trip if we cant leave until Im ready?  You are not giving me any choice so I need your help please.”

She picked up her fork and began to eat.

June 02, 2018 06:20 pm

Katarina Black

Katarina crossed her arms as she stared at her friend. "Yes I will help you prepare but you have to understand that I'm doing what's best for you...You can't run head first into trouble...Your wolf doesn't trust you right now...You have to gain her trust back"

June 02, 2018 09:03 pm
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Sava Dubrinsky, Malcolm Masters, Camille, Autumn Summers, Diego Kravenoff, Mallory Quarters  Jane Darrow
Lorena Franco 
Matthew Irenhall 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page