Current Time: 01:36 pm EDT

Supernatural: Hellbilly Rodeo

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

_Shelly_

*The summer in Texas was still hot I was relaxing in a beach close to my home. The place was located in South Padre Island where I finally moved out to. I got up from my towels and started to play in the ocean to cool off. *

September 01, 2018 03:42 am

Cristina Scabbia

i was walking down the beach when i saw my mistress shelly playing in the ocean so i decided to join her in the water .

September 01, 2018 03:57 am

_Shelly_

*I turn to the direction Cristina was and smiled.*

You made it! I'm glad to see you! After this we'll stop by my house for a bit then it's girl's night out. There's a lovely diner I want to take you to.

*I pointed to her.*

I might have an outfit for you.

September 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Cristina Scabbia

i'm happy to see you to mistress shelly and i can't wait to see your house and try on the outfit that you might have for me then have girl's night out with you at the lovely dinner that you want to take me to .

September 01, 2018 04:37 pm

_Shelly_

*I nodded before getting out of the water and drying off with towel.*

Hey, I brought some brownies. Want some?

*Cristina maybe a servant to me but I still needed to take care of her.*
September 01, 2018 08:38 pm

Cristina Scabbia

i get out of the water  and dry off with a towel to then lay it on the sand and sit down on it i would love some brownies mistress shelly .

September 02, 2018 03:44 am

_Shelly_

*I pass over the brownies to my servant before getting up and heading towards my beach house.

Follow me whenever you're ready.

The style was nautical and Mediterranean. It had a hot tub and a large pool. But I unlocked the door and headed inside to master bathroom. The bathroom had a mix of blue and green tiles mimicking water with a metal spiral with pearls near the shower. My shower had the waterfall fixture which used to clean myself. I dried off and got a violet dress with frills at the hem. I glamoured myself to appear human making the gem the forehead, the flame, and tail invisible and making my legs more human with knee high boots. I pulled out a black dress with matching sandals for Cristina.*
September 02, 2018 02:46 pm

Cristina Scabbia

i eat the brownies that your give me mistress shelly then follow you to your beach house and use your shower to wash off and use one of your towels to dry off then wait for you to give me the outfit that you picked for me to wear for girl's night out at the dinner that you wanted to take me to .

September 03, 2018 12:55 am

_Shelly_

*I see Cristina in her new dress.*

Oh my God, you look lovely!

*I grab my little silver purse and waited outside for my servant.*

I'm so excited!!! Yer gonna love this diner!

*My Texas accent really started to come out due to my excitemen.*

Their food is amazing and I love their strawberry daquiri!

September 04, 2018 01:50 am

Cristina Scabbia

i put on the black dress and matching sandals that you give me thank you mistress shelly i love them then i follow you outside .

September 04, 2018 03:57 am

_Shelly_

*I lock up my house and lead Cristina towards the diner.*

I love the fact that it's close to my house.

*I go in a get a booth for the both of us. The interior was rustic almost like Victorian era.*
September 06, 2018 02:30 am

Cristina Scabbia

i watch mistress shelly lock up her house then follow her to the dinner and go inside with her and sit down with her in the booth that she gets for both of us this is a nice dinner i love it mistress shelly .

September 06, 2018 06:03 pm
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Daelin Renwood, Adara Litvinova, Autumn Summers, Josie Nathan, _Aurora_, Tiber Loche, Jaxson_Cross, Marius Steel, Cici Wraith, Mallory Quarters, Summer Summers, The Great Pumpkin  Abigail Faith  celia 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page