Current Time: 08:47 pm EST

A wedding and the life of the eternal

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cici

Naric, Nia, and several pixies had worked for weeks trying to make Cici's vision a reality. They had kept her informed of every step and found themselves having to change the way they had set things up several times as she was not happy with the results. As the day drew closer they began to work quicker and harder to make the vision a reality.

They set chairs up quickly, wrapping the lace and tulle around each one before setting them in place. They lined the walkway from Cici's back door of her cottage to the arch in red and black roses as well as splashes of white. They made sure the aisle way in which the bride would be walking down extended long enough to land just under the weeping willows that formed the arch in white blooms.

September 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Raze Wraith

He takes a breath from his spot, waithing for Eirie and the rest to show up as he looked at the slowly gathering group.  His eyes landed on his elder siblings, a small smile gracing his features at Death waving from the chair he'd claimed while Pestilence was fussing with her newborn daughter.  He then turned his attention to War as the made sat discussing combat tacticts with Famine and one of the fox clan generals.  He takes a deep breath before once more checking over his tuxedo as his Father walks up and sighs, "Stop fussing with it idoit, you look fine.  Just remember, I want a slice of that bloody cake!"  He chuckles with his father as the ancient creature patted him on the back before taking his seat near the back, while his mother smiles and sits near the front on Cici's side of the chairs.

September 02, 2018 02:55 am

Cici Wraith

She was inside the cabin away from prying eyes as she waited. She was still waiting on Raven and Etaine before they could start. She slowly began to pace while chewing on her bottom lip as she always did when she was nervous. What if none of them showed up? What if she took all this time to plan this wedding and no one came? September 02, 2018 09:21 am

Lesprit

"You know, if you keep gnawing on that lip your lipstick is going to look terrible Princess." The soft tease came from the doorway where a young woman stood wearing a simple jewel green dress with her black curls pinned up with twinkling hair pins and matching heels. Aurelia smiled at Cici faintly and tipped her head. "What kind of prince would I be if I missed this? September 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Cici Wraith

She had yet to even begin to get herself ready. She was too busy pacing and worrying over the smaller details. Hearing a familiar voice she turned, a small smile creeping on her lips. "When did you get here?" She moved to wrap her arms around the taller woman in a hug before turning back. Her eyes taking in the dress and bouquet she had chosen for her two maid of honors as she waited.

September 04, 2018 04:22 pm

Lesprit

Returning the hug she followed Cici's gaze, "You have amazing taste, as always. Lucky girls to be a maid of honor." A small wooden box appeared in her hands and she held it out with a soft smile. "My gift, it's a loan but the woman of my family always wear it when getting married. It brings luck." Inside was a delicately crafted hair comb. It was warm to the touch and the blessing placed on it was easily felt. "I though it could be something old and borrowed." The silver tines were engraved with runes and the main piece was decorated in precious stones. "I wanted to find a way to show my support of you both." September 04, 2018 09:33 pm

Cici Wraith

"Thank you. It's very beautiful." She smiles softly and sets in on the desk next to her own dress still wrapped in plastic. "I didn't want it to be difficult or uncomfortable for you or I would have sent you a formal invitation." She says lightly before glancing out the window and then back at the clock. "I really hope this all turns out like I had envisioned but so far the wedding party hasn't even arrived." September 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Ronan Boru

*  Ronan appears based on  the  invites and  looks around. This  looked  great. He looks  for  Lilly a nd  Phantom.*

September 04, 2018 10:50 pm

LillyEmperium

*Appearing in the back, she quietly watched for a moment. Seeing Phantoms siblings, Lilly nodded. She was not 100 percent, but she was there to support her friends choice. Lilly was rather stubborn, and had yet to meet Cici. Not for nothing she had been busy. This wouldn't be no different.

Seeing her husband, she slowly walked over as she adjusted her gloves. Rubbing her ears, she'd just smile as she slipped her hand over his arm *
September 04, 2018 11:29 pm

Lesprit

She reached up to tuck a curl behind her ear, smiling at the other woman. "I wish you had. I wondered if I should even come but Raze told me he wanted me to come if not just for you." Hearing about the wedding party Aurelia frowned slightly, an eye brow ticking up a notch. "That's not good.. Is there anything I can do?" September 05, 2018 12:28 am

Raze Wraith

Seeing Ronan and Lilly he starts to move towards them before freezing at a blade from the organizer begins to be unsheathed, he’d already nearly trashed the place once and the fox clan would really gut him if he ruined her day. So he waves weakly to the newcomers, “Hey guys, I would come greet you, but I am to remain here until my mate has me. Until then...we’re just waiting on Eirie and Etaine...did you give everyone else their invites Ro? I was sure I made enough for your entire family.” September 05, 2018 12:29 am

Cici Wraith

She shakes her head gently. "No but thank you. Something must have kept Eirie and Etaine. If they don't show up here in a while I am going to walk down that aisle and marry the love of life without them. Nothing and I mean nothing is going to prevent me from doing so." She tilts her head upward in the stubborn determination that most knew from her. September 05, 2018 08:09 am

Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  walks over with lilly  and  smiles.*

"Ciaran  knows a bout it  but  he  has things going on  that require  his  attention  with  his  wife. So  he  wont  be  here."

September 05, 2018 12:28 pm

_Shelly_

*I arrived at the wedding wearing a blue dress, my hooves clopping softly at the floor.*

Hi, guys!
September 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Donahue

*Daddy and I are very at the wedding, I was a frilly gray dress while was a tuxedo with shoes included. I waved at everyone, Daddy smiles at Phantom.*

Settling down, me dear brother?
September 05, 2018 12:58 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (23) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Zenovia Ferrato, Jamison King, Kyla, Samil, mist, _Aurora_, Dessa Chambers, Stalker, Nemesis Wolfe, Katarina Black, Lylith_, Khellen, Lucifer Mourningstar, Seraphina Morning Star, VaylinShadow, Cristina Scabbia, Parisa Tournier, Mallory Quarters, R, Masque Harley Quinn, Gens Revenge, Zombie Parisa, Tide Pod  -Mona Marie-
Caoilainn
Amitiel-Jones
Samil 
Izael  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page