Current Time: 04:28 am EDT

A wedding and the life of the eternal

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8
  Creator Post Date

Cici Wraith

She chuckles softly as she watches the kids. "Food first love them we will cut the cake and make our escape. Or maybe dance once and rhen make our escape." September 10, 2018 08:47 am

Raze Wraith

He grins and quickly gathers food for everyone at their table before sitting and smiling at them, Ive eaten a little recently, so Im not quite ready for more food. Dont worry I saved room for cake. September 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Cici Wraith

She grins. "You better have. As for me well I can't seem to get full lately. Bad thing that." She bites into the food in front of her. September 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan sits  at a  empty  table  and   watches  the  reception. It looked great .  He  looks  to  find Lilly.

September 10, 2018 02:29 pm

Josie Nathan

Sitting up she dug into the food Raze had gathered for them, making sure not to make a mess all over her hands and face. "Mmm, this is so good! Thank you Raze and Cici," she smiled brightly at them, going back to eating. September 10, 2018 02:57 pm

LillyEmperium

*slipping back in, Lilly walked up behind her husband. Slowly she slipped her arms around his neck and whispered near his ear as she giggled . *
Might I interest you in a dance Mr. Boru
September 10, 2018 03:50 pm

Raze Wraith

He smiles and offers Cici his hand, May I have this dance Mrs Wraith? September 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Cici Wraith

She smiles softly as she places her hand on his. "You may have this dance and any others for eternity, Mr. Wraith." September 11, 2018 08:30 am

Ronan Boru

*Ronan looks up and  laughs  a  bit.*

"Of course my dear lets hope  my  wife  doesnt  come  back  though.She  can  be  very  protective and  jealous  . "

*  He  smiles at  her*

September 11, 2018 11:12 am

LillyEmperium

*smiling softly ,Lilly chuckled*

I can see why she would be, a handsome man like yourself. She's not going to want to take any chances on losing you.

*slipping her arms around him*
Love you
September 11, 2018 11:26 am

Lesprit

Aurelia chuckled softly as she watched the couples dance. How sweet it all was, she wished her love was here but work was important. Her mind wandered a bit as she hoped they would like her gift. It took a while to get them perfectly shaped but it was well worth all the worry as she watched the two dance. September 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Donahue

*Daddy gently placed me on the table closest to the dance floor and ltook Shelly by her hand.*

Care to dance with me?

September 11, 2018 07:31 pm

Raze Wraith

He begins his dance with Cici, seemingly forgetting everything else around them as they dance closer to the cake. September 15, 2018 11:36 pm

Cici Wraith

Her arms tighten around him as she allows him to lead them in the dance towards the cake. She didn't need to ask what was going through his mind as she had a pretty good idea of it. Smiling she steps on tip toe and kisses him softly. "I love you Mr. Wraith." September 16, 2018 11:50 am
First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Kenia Shani, Lucius Dalca, HingleMcCringleberry, Dr Van Helsing, Zaynah Mubarak, Eden Kennedy, Mallory Quarters, Summer Summers, The Great Pumpkin  Naoto Nathha
Marcus Cain
Marius Steel 
The Pumpkin King
Kristoffer Forseti
Misty 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page