Current Time: 02:42 am EST

Thread ‘Descriptions’

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Jameson Orlav

Even with a character limit, being able to put in a brief description of the thread would be amazing. My thoughts lie with the ability to put a tw (trigger warning) or cw (content warning) for things like blood, extreme violence, etc.

Just an interesting idea, I think.
September 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Idris Mowbry

I am TPB Idris and I approve of this message.

But seriously, that would be great. Being able to give a tid bit about the premise of the thread while also being able to provide a warning or even tags would be very beneficial.

I can dig it. 

September 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Autumn Summers

September 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Maeve

I think I could like this idea, but....... How about when hovering over the thread title, we get a small bubble with the first couple of lines of text?

Not a replacement for your idea, but maybe an addition......?

September 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Gray Taylor

Yes. Just yes. September 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Eden Kennedy

This is a good idea. The option to edit or add to these at will would be great also, just because sometimes stories change as they progress. September 26, 2018 07:58 pm

Tiber Loche

With ^^ that addition especially. September 26, 2018 09:55 pm

Summer

Giving this a bump because I am late to the party and also because I love this idea. A ‘back of the book’ synopsis might encourage reading threads that are otherwise overlooked or under-read for whatever reason. Love it. November 05, 2018 02:39 pm
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Esper Valari, Khellen, Iria Visile, Mallory Quarters, Masque Harley Quinn, Gens Revenge, Tide Pod, R  Nikita BloodFang
Shinjukku Zipangu 
_-Mona-_ 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page