Current Time: 06:46 am EST

Thread ‘Descriptions’

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Jameson Orlav

Even with a character limit, being able to put in a brief description of the thread would be amazing. My thoughts lie with the ability to put a tw (trigger warning) or cw (content warning) for things like blood, extreme violence, etc.

Just an interesting idea, I think.
September 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Idris Mowbry

I am TPB Idris and I approve of this message.

But seriously, that would be great. Being able to give a tid bit about the premise of the thread while also being able to provide a warning or even tags would be very beneficial.

I can dig it. 

September 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Autumn Summers

September 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Maeve

I think I could like this idea, but....... How about when hovering over the thread title, we get a small bubble with the first couple of lines of text?

Not a replacement for your idea, but maybe an addition......?

September 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Gray Taylor

Yes. Just yes. September 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Eden Kennedy

This is a good idea. The option to edit or add to these at will would be great also, just because sometimes stories change as they progress. September 26, 2018 07:58 pm

Tiber Loche

With ^^ that addition especially. September 26, 2018 09:55 pm

Summer

Giving this a bump because I am late to the party and also because I love this idea. A ‘back of the book’ synopsis might encourage reading threads that are otherwise overlooked or under-read for whatever reason. Love it. November 05, 2018 02:39 pm
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Lucifer Mourningstar, Seraphina Morning Star, Asher Crown, Mallory Quarters, R, Masque Harley Quinn, Gens Revenge, Zombie Parisa, Tide Pod  Thea Moreau
-Mona Marie-
Caoilainn
Amitiel-Jones
Samil 
Izael  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page