Current Time: 05:11 am EDT

Master and Servant

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

HingleMcCringleberry

"You don't call me anything. Nobody calls me anything 'cept my wife." he said as he stood there taking her in.

She was eager to please him and she genuinly looked as though she wanted to truly be his partner.

"Stay behind me kid. I don't need you losing your head in an instant. We'll..." the words were cut off as he turned in time to dodge the strike from Martin.

The drunk man wasn't so drunk anymore and he must of sensed their presence. He redied himself for the next attack.

March 14, 2019 03:56 am

Eloise Buchanan

“Fine!” She said as she placed her hands on her hips. Grumpy ass demon seemed the most appropriate name. Regardless of his temper she still wanted to help out. She had things to learn and traveling with this demon was probably going to be a sink or swim situation. Learn fast or die.

“But you know that’s going to make it really…whoa,” she dodged out of the way as she saw the demon move. The drunk had come to his senses.

Elle got behind the drunk ready to cut off his escape route if needed, as the demon prepared for the next attack.
March 14, 2019 08:53 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

He produced his own weapons and went after Martin realizing that this was a fight to the death. Not what he had hoped for. He ran at the man, parrying his latest blow and drove his dagger up through the man's jaw and into his skull. He watched as the eyes went solid black.

"For f*ck's sake." he yelled. "It took me forever to track him down."

He stood there breathing heaviliy for a few moments then turned to Elle.

"Are you hungry?" he asked her.

The vampire had stood silently, perhaps thinking he was angry with her.

"Have you ever feasted on Demon blood?" he asked as he tore Martin's heart out and began to eat it.

March 18, 2019 08:00 pm

Eloise Buchanan

Her demonic companion easily took the drunk down with a well-placed dagger to the skull. That takes some strength to ram it through, right through the brain, and drunk guy was dead before he hit the ground.

The demon was not overly happy about the situation; she could understand that it sounded like he’d been after him a long time.

“Yeah, I’m a vampire; we’re always hungry.” She grinned at him then stared as he tore out the heart of his victim and started to eat it.

“Is that sanitary?” Then realised he asked her a question. “No, never tried demon blood.” She knelt and ran two long fingers through the cavity in the dead guy gathering blood on them and popped them in her mouth. “That’s tasty. Why were you tracking him in the first place?”
March 19, 2019 04:43 am

HingleMcCringleberry

"Eat first, talk later." he said as he continued to tear into the heart. "We need to rid this area of his essense before others know what happened here. Leave nothing in his veins."

When the pair had finished consuming the demon, Mick set the corpse on fire. It looked more like a flash, as the fire burned for only a few seconds before it was gone and only ash remained. That too did not last long as the wind picked up as if on cue and scattered the gray matter.

"Come on, we got things to discuss."

Mick departed, oblivious or apathetic to whether Elle was keeping up with him or not.

March 20, 2019 12:43 am

Eloise Buchanan

Elle stood licking blood off her lips and fingers. Hmm, she thought, demon blood was pretty damn good, there was almost a burnt flavour to it. She made sure to exsanguinate the body, which was pretty much vampire 101. Greedy lot.

Watching her demon compatriot set the corpse on fire, she wished she could do that, finding a dumpster or burying the body was a pain in the butt.

"Good, I have a lot of questions." She responded keeping stride with him her long legs attempting to match his pace. "Can we go somewhere where there is vodka perhaps?"
March 20, 2019 12:57 am

HingleMcCringleberry

"We need to get somewhere safe, fast" he called behind him. "I know a place we can go. There's vodka there."

Mick continued walking for several blocks then turned down a tree-lined street. A long building was to the left of them, a school. To the right were houses, a few feet apart from each other. He stopped in front of a small single story green one and walked to a gate on the right side of it. Reaching over and unlatching it from the inside, he motioned for Elle to follow him. Thirty feet from the gate they came to a screen door that lead into a small aluminum covered porch. Mick opened the door and they entered. Once inside, he produced a key from his pocket and opened the door that lead into the house proper. From there, he walked through a kitchen area to a door that was locked but also opened with the same key that had let them in the house.

Elle followed him as he made his way up the stairs to an old attic. Cast away items and long forgotten heirlooms were everywhere. Mick continue to walk and made his way into an area that had been remodeled into a small bedroom.

"Lay down on the bed." he told her. "That demon blood is going to kick in at any minute and you're not gonna want to be standing up when it does."

Elle looked at him puzzled and went to speak.

"Hold it for later." Mick told her. "Demon blood affects Vampires that have never had it, the same way hard narcotics does humans."

The vampire looked at the bed and hesitated a moment, then walked over to it and laid down.

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked Mick.

"I haven't a ****ing clue. I'm not a vampire. None of your kind has ever died from it, if that's what you're worried about."

He walked over to a desk on the far left wall and opened the top drawer, producing a bottle of Smirnoff.

"Here, this'll help." he said as he handed her the bottle.

March 20, 2019 04:57 am
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Eloise Buchanan, Katherine Pierce, HingleMcCringleberry, Mallory Quarters  Sloane Shepherd
Harlowe Farris
Amica
Reign 

Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page