Current Time: 09:06 pm EDT

Master and Servant

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

HingleMcCringleberry

Cold dungeon walls, the stains of the dead plastered against the brick. What horrors this dungeon contained, only the dead could say. Starvation, flayings, beheadings, some of the more tame endings for the denizens.of this pit of horror.

HMC stared at the body before him, the life drained from it moments earlier. This one had been a tough nut to crack. She screamed, they all scream after all. She cried and pleaded for her life as well. She had the information he so desired, but the ***** held on to it. When he tore the skin from her breasts, the pain she must have felt was incomprehensible to him. Why won't she break? She had to soon, if she didn't, she was surely going to die. And that's exactly what happened.

Her eyes went lifeless as the last of her teeth were ripped from her bleeding mouth and her body slumped in the chair she was chained to.

Still the demon was no closer to knowing the name of the hunter he sought.

October 09, 2018 09:03 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

At least tonight he would feed on fresh human flesh and not the rancid corpses he had been used to eating.

Still, it bothered him why she refused to break. He could see the fear in her eyes each time he tried a new torture tactic. Until she finally bled out, he could smell the fear and terror eminating from her. Yet she did not reveal her secrets to him.

That meant she feared whoever it was she was protecting more than she feared dying.

This put a new twist on things for HMC.

November 30, 2018 05:47 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

HMC licked the blood from his fingers, savouring the taste of Jennifer Fowler.

"Goddamn she was delicious" he thought to himself.

His joy at consuming a human fresh and whole was short lived however. He needed to find out who was behind the rash of demon deaths in the Realm. Time was a commodity he had little of in this case. He would have to go after the next name on his list and see if they were any less loyal, or fearful of their master. Hell, he'd murder the wole entire list of names if had to in order to get to his prey.

Martin Voormann.

Angel

Last known location: London

Description: No known images in existence

Notes: Low level enforcer for the Sanctuaries. Motivated by money.

HMC could use that last bit of information to his advantage. Not that he would pay the Angel. They tasted as good as humans and they screamed louder when you bit into them. 

"Well Mr. Voormann, looks like you and I have a date in London."

December 07, 2018 07:43 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

HMC stood outside the Royal Bull pub. Martin Voormann was inside drinking, a lot. HMC had paid the bartender a handsome fee to make sure his glass was never empty. Enforcers were dumb as rocks, but strong as an ox. He wasn't looking for a drawn out fight with this *******.

Around midnight, he watch as the oaf stumbled outside and appeared to check all of his pockets for his keys. Another payout had ensured that he left the pub without his keys.

All HMC had to do now was fall instep behind Martin and wait til he turned down a dark street. Dark thanks to some old fashioned vandalism on his part.

December 18, 2018 07:16 pm

Eloise Buchanan

Elle left the nightclub earlier than usual and decided to walk back to her apartment rather than get a cab since it wasn’t far. To be clear, she was not expecting to come across anything of interest and yet those are the time you most often do. Not far from the doors of a pub she had never frequented stumbled a man, highly intoxicated. The usual run of the mill for this time of night.

Behind him, another man followed slightly after. To Elle it was obvious he was following the first man, but then as a predator, she noticed such things. The man in front had no clue he was about to have a very bad night. On top of that, neither of these men smelled completely human to her, there was just something off.

She let them pass, her whiskey gaze sweeping up to the second man to see if it was a face she recognised. It wasn’t. Once passed, she stopped to adjust a strap on her shoe, then she turned and quietly followed as well. One or both would be a meal for her this night.
February 22, 2019 08:09 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

He sensed the Vampire immediately. She thought she was being sly but he was trained to notice little subtleties like her ruse of fixing her shoe. Plus he had ****ed enough vampires through the years to know them intimately.

How was this going to play out? He needed to interrogate this freak he was following. It took him quite a while to track him down, he couldn't afford to lose him. This vampire better not be looking to poach.

February 24, 2019 02:56 pm

Eloise Buchanan

Feeling too close to the action she backed off and then crossed the street and got ahead of them. She disappeared into the dark recess of a closed shop. They were definitely not human, and she had never fed on anything that wasn't. What would their blood taste like?

She had no weapons on her apart from her trusted balisong, because that just went everywhere with her. How easy would they be to subdue? This was her biggest issue being new to the Realm and having spent far too long among humans. She didn't know her strength against her own kind or other immortals.

Guess she would have to wing it and hope her skills were transferrable. Ugh, sounded like she was going for a fvcken job interview.

Her eyes trained on the two as she watched to see where they would go.
February 24, 2019 10:28 pm

HingleMcCringleberry

Martin slowed his pace as the alcohol in him seemed to be having considerable effect on him. That was good for HMC. He had another issue to deal with.

With speed imperceptable to the human eye he flew towards the stalking vampire, pinning her against the wall. His lips nearly touching hers as he held a blade to her throat in one hand and a spike poised at her heart in the other.

"Why are you tracking me?" he roared at her, causing her hair to wave in the air.

February 25, 2019 10:42 am

Eloise Buchanan

Elle watched appreciating the beautiful fluid movement of the supernatural predator as he flew towards her. Not a vampire, few witches moved like that, so he was most likely a demon. She could have got away, but ever the curious one, she wanted to see where this might go.

He pinned her to the wall and kept her there easily which told her he was strong, possibly even holding back and if she needed to get away breaking his hold would likely prove difficult.

A knife and a spike, overkill? Yes, she thought, but it did show he wasn’t messing around and she shouldn’t piss him off further. Regardless, if he thought she was afraid of him, he was very much mistaken.

“I wasn’t tracking you, specifically. It’s more that I was bored and a little curious.” Elle glanced at the knife at her throat. “Judging by your reaction, I interrupted something that was more than your average demon hunting a feed. Can I help? We are on the same side after all.”
February 28, 2019 02:36 am

HingleMcCringleberry

"Are we?" he growled at her.

HMC breathed in her scent and read her emotions. She was frightened and surprised. He read no true malice in her or deceit,beyond what their kind was already known for. Judging her as a foolish young Vamp, he released his grip on her but kept his weapons at the ready.

"You're playing around in a world you want no part of child."

March 01, 2019 06:36 am

Eloise Buchanan

“Yes! We are, and I have nothing better to do right now.”

Elle breathed a little easier when he stepped back. He was intense, and she wondered what had happened in his world to make him that way. She had lived through some rough things in her vampiric life. She had seen and been the cause of more than enough deaths, and not all for food, so she wasn’t entirely green. However, his demeanour led her to think his experience was something different from hers altogether. There were still things for her to learn.

“Look, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Another pair of eyes, ears and hands to help out. Worst case scenario I end up dead, no skin off your nose, right?”
March 01, 2019 07:15 am

HingleMcCringleberry

HMC looked down at the little vampire.

"What are you? 200, maybe 300 years old? What do you even know of the world?"

He looked back down the road at Martin who had yet to recover from his drunken pause.

"So what are you suggesting?" he asked turning towards Elle. "You want to be my partner?"

March 03, 2019 09:38 pm

Eloise Buchanan

Elle had on low heels tonight, yet regardless of her considerable height she still had to look up at the demon. He was a big guy.

“A little over 200 years.” She shrugged, there were some considered that all but newborn for a vampire, she wasn’t one of them. She followed his gaze to the man across the road still very drunk. What was the deal here?

‘You want to be my partner?’

“Sure, why not? So, why are you following this guy? What’s this all about?” Maybe she should have asked this before agreeing to anything, but she felt the need just to break out and do something different in her life.
March 04, 2019 12:15 am

HingleMcCringleberry

What the hell had he just gotten himself into? Did he have a partner now? Was he suddenly in some buddy cop movie?

"He's a special project." he replied to her. "That's all I want to say about that for now."

He looked down the road at Martin. The man was starting to walk again.

"Stay out of sight!" to told Elle. "And follow me...partner." 

March 04, 2019 11:26 am

Eloise Buchanan

When he called her 'partner' Elle couldn't help but grin. He was clearly reluctant to the setup but was going along with it anyway. Perhaps he too needed something different in life.

"Understood. I'm Elle, what do I call you?" she whispered then nodded for emphasis at his words to show she would do as instructed.

She was both excited now and nervous at what was ahead of her.
March 05, 2019 08:35 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (10) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Demasduit Drake, Author, Mileena, _Cici Wraith, Harlowe mac Lir, Kyla Brollachan, Phantom_, El Orlav, Geoffrey Drake, Mallory Quarters    Kira Talon 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter