Current Time: 09:52 am EST

Lay Me Down To Sleep

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Kenia Shani

"What's my name?" She couldn't remember.

Cassandra Cordova

That wasn't right. That's who she had been before everything happened. She wasn't sure if it was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time or pure deception. It took just one moment for her life to be stolen.

Cassandra was a young vet just getting started in her career. Eater to impress she never hesitated to take the on call shifts day or night. She never got enough sleep. It was that lack of sleep that left the door open. She gave it the opportunity it needed to get in.

First it started off appearing as a face in the crown in Cassie's dreams. Someone she would see for a split second. Then it would take on larger roles. She never thought too much about her dreams but as time went on Cassie noticed the same young woman's face appearing more and more often. She was slowly wearing down and weakening Cassie. Then one night in a dream the woman from her dreams spoke to her.

"Don't be afraid." A sweet, soothing voice. "I'm here to help you. Go back to sleep." Cassie did. That was the first bad decision she made.
October 24, 2018 10:36 pm
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Seraphina Morning Star, Elisa Stratten, Raven_D, Blood Maw, Mackenzie, Edward Brollachan, Lucifer Mourningstar, Pandora, Mallory Quarters, Gens Revenge, Huntress Wizard, R    Scoops
Rebecca Donovan 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page