Current Time: 07:26 am EST

Confused, Lost Witch

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Amelia Blackwell

I close my eyes as I sigh hopelessly.

I had been practising my spells in the woods, and me being my clumsy self, messed up and it teleported me to how knows where. I only know that I'm not in the safest town ever, I can tell there are vampires that live here.

"No no no..." I shake my head as I walk across the cobbled ground closer to a streetlamp. 

The shadows around me don't make me feel any better about my situation so I start flipping through the pages of my small spell book. 

"Maybe there's an easy way to get back.." I murmur to myself as a read through the various spells scribbled across the paper pages.

I look around and notice the scarce amount of streetlamps and vast amounts of dark alleyways. I accidentally drop my book as the sound of footsteps running behind me. I quickly turn around, my heart beating like crazy, to see nothing there. I begin to pick at one of the various bandages on my hand from my habit of getting paper cuts from various different books. 

"Come on Amelia, you can get back..." I whispered to myself, not wanting to become a meal for anyone or anything.

I pick up my spell book again and continue to flick through the pages, I can hear my heart beating in my ears with utter fear.

I let out a yelp like whimper as someone puts their strong hand on my shoulder.

December 24, 2018 09:27 am
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Sgrunn, Mack Williams, Crimson Belladonna, Mackenzie, Raven D Morningstar, Eloise Buchanan, Lesprit, Mallory Quarters  Galen MacTire
Aiden
Antony De Luca 
Lylith_ 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page