Current Time: 08:18 am EST

Queen with a broken crown

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Lesprit

Castle Kravenoff. Wulfhaven. A hulking beast of stone and history lay silent save for the sobs of one.

Aurelia Kravenoff sat bundled in the throne, a crown clutched to her chest as she cried. Just days ago she had sat here in her husband's lap making plans for renovating a new nursery for the twins. Now it was achingly cold. She didn't care if she was still queen. Didn't care if they saw her as an outsider. This was the only place she felt him anymore and even now it was fading swiftly. Her raven hair stuck to her skin from her walking about the castle. Trailing out on to balconies despite the pouring, freezing rain. Pain had consumed all of her feeling and she clung to it in a desperate attempt to feel anything at all.

Her grey eyes were bloodshot and swollen from her grief and the sky blue night gown she wore was speckled with blood. Aurelia had been holding the crown so tightly it had bitten into her skin, letting brilliant crimson droplets stain her clothing. He had loved this gown. Said it made her look like a summer day. His voice whispered in her mind and her heart seized in agony, drawing a choked cry. They had been through so much for it to end like this.

This castle. This throne. It was her last bit of him and she wanted her sons to grow strong. Learning of the greatness of the Kravenoff family. Of the greatness of their father.

Heavy rain thundered overhead, lightning slicing the inky blackness. In a brief moment of silence a howl cut through the air. A queen has lost her king. A wife has lost her husband. A wolf has lost her mate.
January 10, 2019 05:59 am

LillyEmperium

*Appearing at Wulfhaven. Lilly glanced around. Her long black cloak drawn closed,her hood drawn. Hearing a gaurd, Lilly growled. She slowly raised her hand flinging him towards the wall. Looking to another, she let out a growl.*

Stand down before you end up the same way. I know my way in.

*As she walked past, and entered the castle*
January 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Lesprit

Her sleeping form was curled in the throne, still gripping the crown close. Next to its stone splendor she looked so very small. At the sound of footsteps she slowly opened her eyes and raised them to see Lilly approaching slowly. The sight of her, of family, broke something in her heart even more but she had run out of tears to cry hours ago. She still felt a tickle of warmth that saw her setting the crown on the throne and running to her.

Aurelia rewrapped her arms around Lilly and closed her eyes. The soft scent was comforting and as her muscles unlocked her stomach gave a deafening snarl of hunger. It was then that she realized she hadn't eaten in days, much less drinking anything. "Lilly. I don't know what to do.."
January 12, 2019 10:33 pm

LillyEmperium

* slipping her arms around the young girl, picking her up as if she was a child. Lilly softly whispered* first your going to eat...then bathe...

*Snapping her fingers a large wolf padded from the shadows and followed them as Lilly carried the Aurelia to the kitchen and sat her on a stool. The wolf lay on the floor as Lilly spoke*

I do not care if it's a sandwich or cake...you must eat something...this is where we will start... normally it would have been a bath but kitchen is closer....As to the rest, I'll show you what to do
January 13, 2019 02:47 am

Raze Wraith

He walked through the rain, his eyes tight in pain as he clutched his chest gently, “Yeah...that’s an all too familiar pain.” When he reached the main gates the guards tried to stop him but soon found that his mood was not playful. Eventually he slipped into the hall and followed the scents to the kitchen where he found them, “Hello...Aurelia, you smell starved. Shall I make use some soup?” January 13, 2019 03:06 pm

Lesprit

As Lilly set her down she nodded some, "You're right, of course. I need to eat." She pulled out a heavy pot of stew one of the cooks had left for her from the refrigerator and lugged it to the stove. With a deft flick of her wrist she turned the burner on and began heating it up.

As Raze walked in she sighed and rubbed her forehead with a scowl. "Let's just invite the whole neighborhood. Make it a party." Aurelia walked over to the window, throwing it open and after a moment begin an escape attempt. She didn't want to face her friends like this and was trying to bail from the window.
January 17, 2019 03:57 am

Raze Wraith

With a flick of his wrist she was in Lilly’s arms once more as the windows gently shut and he began to warm the soup for her, “Okay...you know I have empathic powers linked to those important to me...you are shredding me apart Aurelia and I want to help you. So if inviting literally every friend you have is the way to do it, then I’ll get Lilly to hold you while I make some phone calls.”

After a moment he handed her the warmed soup and gave a bowl to Lilly, “We’re friends anyway Aurelia...friends help each other when they are at their worst and best. Or did I do something special for you and Lilly to keep me around after I lost my will to keep living?” He sat by her and winced, “If you want I can take some of the pain upon myself...the loss and sorrow though I can’t touch.”
January 17, 2019 07:00 am

LillyEmperium

*Setting Aurelia back down, Lilly shook her head. Kneeling down she whispered to Demon who took off shaking his head. Standing up, Lilly looked to both of them before speaking*

Aurelia, darlin he can ease some, this is true he means well. Right now, you need everyone that cares around you. Eat... please.... Last I wanna do is inform anyone you passed from starvation.

*Looking to Phantom she nodded* it will take her time...this is hard. If I must I'll remind you, you went through something similar once.
January 19, 2019 02:57 pm
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Wisteria Collins, Crimson Belladonna, Mack Williams, Art Specks, Mackenzie, Esper Valari, Dessa Chambers, Lesprit, Kyla, Beau Theroux, Albert Harris, Will Summers, Mallory Quarters  Galen MacTire
Aiden
Antony De Luca 
Lylith_ 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page