Current Time: 05:08 am EDT

Shadow of Avalon

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11
  Creator Post Date

Donahue

*Daddy and Cu rush to Shadowfax's and my side. Sigurd joins in just time to watch the black snake die.*

February 28, 2019 07:52 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan  eye  go  back to their  normal  clear  blue  eyes. He  looks around  at  every  one. The  fire  tornado  vanishes.  He  looks a t  Ciaran and   places his  hands o n  his  s houlders.*

February 28, 2019 08:04 pm

Shelly

*X'ukulhu was being struck by lightning just as he was being sucked by a fiery twister. And in that moment the snake's eyes went from red slits to yellow human colored eyes. In indecipherable whispers instead of X'ukulhu's hissing voice echoed. I waved my hand so we all could understand the new voice.*

(Oh this looks painful...)

*I sneered.*

I had a feeling about this.... I knew this stupid snake wouldn't have been able to take over Avalon without you....

*I spitted out the name.*

Barabas...... You lost!

*The whispers continued as X'ukulhu was being devoured by the flames.*

(It's so good to you again, Red Queen. The lost of the Isle and this slave is just a setback.)

*I smirked.*

I wouldn't call it that... You've made poweful enemies here...

*A sinister laughter echoes.*

(That may be my case. But what makes you think they would even help you? You're no different than me. You and I come from the same world.)

*I shook my head.*

Unlike you I retained my humanity and unlike you.. I don't seek to destroy and rule this world!

*Voodoo magic shot out from my hands and blasted the snake into the inferno.*

February 28, 2019 08:08 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran   closed  his  eye  then  opened  them   returning  them  again  to   his  normal  clear  blue. he  looks  at  them all.-

February 28, 2019 08:09 pm

Shelly

*I collapsed onto my knees and with the Serpent's death the Great Tree was brought back to life. The stones on it bore glowing runes and the tree pushed out another crystal from its roots. The crystal shattered revealing a wolf pup who was in earthy colored fur and stalagmites with runes on them. He shakes the remains of the crystal off of him and he walks around as if he is the alpha wolf; prideful and haughty. I look back at the griffin, dragon, and water creature then back at the wolf pup. The earthen pup sniffs at the other wolves before turning his attention back to the 2 dire wolves. I wondered if there was a connection.*

February 28, 2019 08:30 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan looks  to  the  wolf.*

Pick  one  pup stargazer  or  Pendragon.

February 28, 2019 09:48 pm

Shelly

*The pup sniffs Stargazer, Cirrus the snowy griffin lands on the dire wolf. The water creature, Pearl blows bubbles at Thalion who growls at her. I take a deep breath as I sat down let the scent of the earth soothe my nerves.*

This day has been... interesting...

March 01, 2019 04:00 am

Ronan Boru

Stargazer grunts a t  the  other  wolf.

"Dont  worry little  pup he  does  that t o  every one he   meet. Hes  just an old  and  grumpy man .Be  nice Stargazer."

Ronan  looks  at Stargazer and   laughs a  bit.
March 01, 2019 01:58 pm

Shelly

*The pup perks his ears still walking around like he's the boss. He yips and growls at Stargazer.  I felt a familiar energy go pass me.*

I'll right back...

*I follow the energy deep into the forest and it lead me to a floating sigil of Baphomet. I bowed my head, the voice; a mixture of male and female speaks out to me.*

I see that you and your friends have restored most of the island. Even under a day.

*I sighed.*

Well, you can get a lot done with a few demigods.

*Baphomet replies.*

Indeed. Though there is something preventing that is preventing the island from completely cleansed. It lies within a barrier that when touched it drives the person insane. You however, would be immune to the effects. You can destroy it or control it... That option is up to you...

*The 2 choices that were laid before me were enticing but Avalon did belong to the Boru's.*

March 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Pendragon  watches the  2  wolves and   does nothing.  Ciaran looks  at  everyone.-

"What   next?"

March 01, 2019 10:21 pm

Donahue

*I shrugged as the unicorn responded.*

The island isn't quite cleansed yet. I feel something... and it seems completely alien.

*Cu and Daddy furrowed their brows.*

March 02, 2019 01:09 am

Shelly

*Baphomet continued on.*

I'll give you guidance towards the artifact and what happens beyond is your choice.

*Baphomet fades away and creates a yellow stream of light. I called out to the group.*

There...is something here but I may have to deal with this alone....

March 02, 2019 01:12 am

Donahue

*I noticed the light.*

What is that?

*Cu and Daddy were staring at the light that was leading us.*

March 05, 2019 09:46 pm
First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Harlowe Farris, Amica, Eloise Buchanan, Manannán mac Lir, Katherine Pierce, HingleMcCringleberry, Rissa, Mallory Quarters  Sloane Shepherd
Harlowe Farris
Amica
Reign 

Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page