Current Time: 02:23 am EST

Anakins Cafe

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Anakin Drake

I stepped back and admired the newly opened building. It wasn't too large or small but felt just right as I had small smile on my face. The outside was painted in red and blue. An odd match but still looked good to him. The inside was simple as well with hardwood floors. A wall had been lined with books and a seating area. While the other side had a small counter where the coffee would be made with a few stools infront of it. 4 tables decorated the room, each with 4 chairs as well. The cafe sold pastries as well as the entire counter was glass so the pastries could be seen.

It wasn't extravagant but it was the simpleness that made me happy. A place to relax and have a read with a warm drink or snack. Wrapping the white apron around my waist I rolled up my sleeves and flipped the sign to open.
January 28, 2019 02:07 pm

Asherah

I had hopped the first flight back to sydney after my work was done. It felt great to be back on the island, the oceans were so much better. Today though, I had a specific mission. I found myself standing outside the little cafe in a short tunic dress that was a sunny yellow and my favorite black gladiator sandals. "Oh, it looks perfect!" Slipping my sunglasses off, I went inside happily. January 31, 2019 08:44 am

Anakin Drake

I had just finished wiping off the counter and made myself a French Vanilla. I wasn't expecting anyone right away but as soon as I lifted the mug to my lips the bell went off and looked up to see Asherah. A smile touched my lips, the type somehow reserved for her alone. "You made it." I said hopping the counter and hugging her happily. January 31, 2019 09:20 am

Asherah

The happy laugh that slipped out was one I hadn't heard myself for quite sometime as I hugged him back. "I was wondering if it would be open by the time I got home. Oh, this place looks beautiful Anakin. Do you need any help here? I would gladly help out." February 03, 2019 09:19 pm

Anakin Drake

I rubbed my arm as I looked around. There wasn't much here to do but I didn't want to disappoint her. The place was quiet as it was just us but I guided her over to the book section. "It's not much of a library but maybe you could add a few things or do as you wish to it?" February 04, 2019 08:27 am

Asherah

I followed him gladly and when he mentioned adding things I lit up. "I've got a pretty extensive collection. I would gladly bring some over. I even have some rare books people might enjoy." I knew I'd be spending time here as well. "I really love this place Anakin. It's cozy and feels like home." February 06, 2019 09:56 am

Anakin Drake

"Thanks a bunch." I said taking down a book that was about the ocean. "You said you expected me to be at a cafe or library awhile back. And it resonated with me. That's why I decided to just do both. Even learned to make all the pastries by reading how to." February 06, 2019 10:00 am

Xander Kuma

I'd heard about this place in the last few days and with Anakin in charge of it I decided to check it out. Pulling up to the curb I alighted from the matte black Astin Martin that I had been driving since coming here. Walking in I looked around and instantly spotted him and Asherah. Deciding to let them have a moment I sat at one of the tables and picked up the newspaper there to busy myself until he was done.

February 07, 2019 08:43 pm

Anakin Drake

I heard the bell go off that I had above the door to tell me I had a customer. Turning to see Xander I kissed Ash on the cheek and headed to the counter. Grabbing a platter of the pastries I had on them I headed over to one of the few people I thought of as a friend. Even though he was also my boss at the club. "Welcome to my cafe/library." I said as I held out the platter. "Care to try one? It's for customers to sample." I said February 08, 2019 10:54 am

Xander Kuma

Seeing him walk over with the platter, I smirked gently. "Well then, don't mind if I do." Picking up what looked to be a chocolate muffin, I took a bite. It somehow made me feel like a little kid. Not that I ever was one, but damn this was good. Wolfing it down in an instant I grabbed another. "Let me have a large mug of hot water, a spoon and some sugar."

February 09, 2019 07:57 pm

Anakin Drake

"O.of course." I said smiling as I placed the tray down on the table and headed around back. Getting what he asked for I returned, glancing slightly at Asherah who by now had been focused on the library. "Here you go." February 09, 2019 09:36 pm

Xander Kuma

"Thanks Anakin. Have a seat, I wanna talk to you about something." Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a vial of purple powder and poured some into the mug. Adding two spoons of sugar, I mixed it as a aroma of some exotic spice filled the air. Taking a sip, I smiled before taking a bite of the muffin.

February 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Asherah

His kiss made me smile and as he spoke to Xander I snagged a croissant before heading to the bookshelves. Summoning a few boxes of books I began to go through them before starting to put them on shelves. I stood, balanced on a stool as I placed books on the top shelf. Most of these were incredibly rare. I hoped people enjoyed them. February 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Anakin Drake

I cleaned my hand off with my apron before sitting across from him. Hands in my lap as I glanced over at Ash at work before looking at Xander. "What is it?" February 09, 2019 11:03 pm

Xander Kuma

Smirking at how nervous and formal he was I took a sip of my drink. "Do you prefer working here and doing this or working with me at the club?"

I was making a decision about certain things and this was one of them. I trusted Anakin for some reason, but I knew his heart was with other endeavours.

February 09, 2019 11:07 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Ian Nottingham, Flahme, Celestial Moon, Mallory Quarters  Victoria D
Mary Shelley 
David Alexander
Taako
Regina Milloni 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter