Current Time: 07:00 am EDT

Teen Spirit

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Angela Scott

"Bells is everyone coming?" Angel asked as she put an overnight bag in the trunk of Bella's car. "We picking them up or was everyone supposed to meet here?" This was going to be fun, a full night away and there was to be shopping, dinner and who knows what else. It had been a while since Uri had been home, he had been away on a business trip. But for tonight they weren't going to worry about anything but fun. Dressed in a pair of comfortable blue jeans and a pink sweater she went to help Bella put her bag in the car.

February 10, 2019 01:31 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Running around making sure she had everything Bells handed Angel a bag "Uri should be here!" Grabbing the keys off the table as she headed out the door. This was a night we all needed. Adults were great but it was time for us to be on our own. Boots was always apart of her wardrobe along with some black jeans, white shirt and a flannel. She stood by Angel looking over the trunk. "Money!" Patting herself down "money, id,credit card check! Check! And check!" February 10, 2019 01:42 pm

Angela Scott

Putting Bella's bag into the trunk she looked around. "Good and where is Jacob? Is he meeting us there or are we picking him up?" Keeping the trunk opened she moved around to the front of the car as just sat down on the curb. "Midnight and my other little furball has plenty of kitten food. The raccoon babies have what they need to." She would be missing the babies but at least they would only be gone one night. Biting on her lip she rubbed at her pendant hoping everything would go according to t plan and they wouldn't be doing anything that would get them into much trouble.

February 10, 2019 02:07 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Bells leans against the car next to Angel. "Would you relax..! Everything will be fine" she could see the look of worry on her face. "Once they guys get here we will head out and have fun. Nothing dangerous. Not trying to get in trouble." Bella checked the time in her phone and began to text Jake to move faster. February 10, 2019 02:39 pm

Jacob Ander

Still trying to work the GPS thing on his phone when the incoming text from Paz comes in calling him a slow poke. Giving her a quick text with an emoji sticking it tongue out 'almost there!' Jake was learning many things but had no idea what was in plan for the nights events. February 10, 2019 03:06 pm

Uriel Emperium

Okay road trip in a shelby with three other teenagers. Okay can anyone see this getting topsy turvy right quick? Not to mention the space. The gouls planned on shopping as well! What exactly was Rats and Uriel suppose to do? Uriel was used to family road trips in over filled cars, but like come on. One big mac fart and there you go. The Headlines would read. Four teens dead from ass explosions!

Packing his bag, green eyes peer over the mess of the room as they scan to find what he was looking for. Four piles of Landry later he finds his black hoody and clean socks. Sniffs his armpits and shakes his head grabbing another black t-shirt. Wallet... check, cash....check, blood-money....check, credit cards check. Bag ,cell-charger, pillow...check check and check.
Twenty mins later a matte black S550 Mustang GT pulls into Bells and he gets out and Runs over to Bells hitting the garage button. "Mine is staying here." Glancing over at Angel he grins. "You beat me here again!" He blows her a kiss, getting back into his and pulling it into the garage.

Once out he glances at his watch and looks around the car. "Where is Rats? Seriously you didnt pack him already?""

February 10, 2019 03:18 pm

Angela Scott

Angel felt her heart do a double flip as always when he was with her. Blowing a kiss back she grinned. "You took the car, I took the rooftops. It's a little quicker." Turning to Bells she grinned. "Now im relaxed I think." Turning to Uri she asked. "All furr babies good?" February 10, 2019 03:30 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Standing up with hands in her back pocket. She shook her head. Uri was the brother she never had and you can say partner in crime of sorts. Watching as he got out of the mustang. A brow raised "no need to bring two with us." Bells driving wasn't that bad.

Leaning back as he blew Angel a kiss her eyes rolled as she chuckled. Angel still sitting on the curb with a huge grin. Her phone chimed and a grin grew on her face putting it in her pocket. "Well it's not like I can stick him in my pocket these days!"
February 10, 2019 03:37 pm

Uriel Emperium

With a Pillow under one arm and back pack hung over the other he nods and then grins Looking at Bells. "You sure?" He laughs and the smiles at Angel."Jonie is watching them." He says walking to the back of Bells car. There he lays his bag inside but opens it and pulls out his charger and slides it into his pocket. Then grabs a pack of gum and pockets it, while his other hand zips the back back up. He laughs. "Guess you got a point there." He says walking up and leans into her back wrapping his arms around her and kisses her cheek softly. "This should be fun." February 10, 2019 03:43 pm

Angela Scott

Looking up at him she nodded. "Yep I mean us four teenagers, what could go wrong?" Leaning into his arms she felt more relaxed. "Shopping dinner and a great time. It's what we all need, break time from all that training we've been doing." Though watching TV and playing with their pets wasn't training. February 10, 2019 03:48 pm

Jacob Ander

Turning the corner to find three other teenagers two hugging and another standing there. Running up behind Paz and lifting her up off the floor "I'm here!" Putting her down hanging and arm over her shoulder. He puts out a hand "sup Uri!" Looking down at Angel "hey I'm Jacob! Nice to meet you. So we ready to go? I don't have anything to put in the trunk so I'm good." February 10, 2019 04:24 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Getting lifted off the floor Bells squeals and laughs "took you long enough!" Getting put down and used as a leaning post her eyes lit without notice introducing Angel to him "Angel their is Rats or Jacob, Rats this is Angel Uri girlfriend." Turning her head "wait you still haven't bought anything yet?! OK let's load up you guys can do some man shopping I guess." Goes around back closes the trunk and opens the door. "Who got the music?" February 10, 2019 05:04 pm

Uriel Emperium

Standing there he pops a peice of gum into his mouth an hands the pack to Angel while taking Jakes hand. "Sup!" He Grins at Bells and then laughs. "As long as guy smells clean were good right Jake? I have a friggen trust fund backing my ass and I still hate shoppng." He looks at angel and grins. "She does mine." He kisses her cheek and grabs his pillow from the trunk before closing. "Dont judge, windows are hard." He glances at Bells cause she knows he is a napper

February 10, 2019 05:14 pm

Angela Scott

Getting in the back seat she grinned it was only right. Her and Uri in back and Bells with Rat in the front. "Great to meet you. Now we get out of here." Giving Uri a quick kiss before putting on her seat belt. "I will probably be right behind him in sleeping we shall see. And he's right I do love to shop." February 10, 2019 05:14 pm

Jacob Ander

Jake hopped into the the car. Staying quiet he was hearing everything going on around him. He wasn't use to being around people. He had never sent Paz this happy before. February 10, 2019 05:44 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Elisa Stratten, Raze Wraith, Harlowe Farris, VaylinShadow, Zarek, Cassandra Carnivale Jadu, Lesprit, Eloise Buchanan, Mallory Quarters  Charlize Thibedeau
Saros Caine 

Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page