Current Time: 02:53 pm EST

Teen Spirit

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Crimson Belladonna

Following behind them listening to Angel and Uri talking about nap time was funny. "You guys are like cats with the nap time." Bella laughed. Pinching Uri for the pant comment. Filling into the dinner her eyes fall on the new teen Loki. A brow raised and she sidelined to his booth pushing him into the corner. "Hey how is the food? I said they was good!" February 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Loki_

Sliding across the leatherette booths seat as he was hips checked. Fry hanging from his lips, one arm moves the plates over protectively. The fry disappears like a peice of spagetti, and he nods while chewing then swallowing. "Real good, to be honest." He glanced back to see Angel and whom he assumes to be Uriel.

February 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Jacob Ander

Putting an arm around Paz shoulders walking into the dinner. "Uri you got jokes. You scaring me!" He laughed shaking his head "you two are going to give me a heart attack so young." He said feeling Paz slipping from his arm and into a booth with some random guy. Following behind her he sat next to her waiting to see what she says. February 11, 2019 11:40 pm

Angela Scott

Kissing Uri on the cheek she squeezed his hand before letting go and following them to the booth and sitting down. Saving enough room for him to sit down. "Hey Loki, good to see you made it here okay. And of course, you would be eating." She grinned. "This is my boyfriend Uri and that's Jacob. We will be your escourts on this little road trip." Hoping she said it in a light enough mood that neither of the boys would get alarmed. "It's all good we met earlier me, Bells and this guy." Opening the menu she skimmed it really quick. "Bourbon Bacon Burger please with lots of fries." it was to die for and she couldn't help it. Probably wouldn't even eat all of it.  

February 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Looking over at Uri and and Jake. "Food before road." Grabbing a menu off the table behind her looking it over "the bacon burger sounds good with cheese fries!" She groans at the thought. "So guys what you think detour on this road trip?" February 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Loki_

And there it was a full fredged food famine. Dark eyes dart from person to person with a burger in his mouth. Yes it seemed he would have at east one thing in common. Still chewing as names floated around a napkin in hand to remove any mustard first. Thengoes out to the guys he hadnt met." Uri, Jake."  He smirks at the tone of Angela and grins popping a fry into his mouth. This dude wasnt gonna spill.

February 12, 2019 12:29 am

Jacob Ander

The sound that Paz made bought out a slight chuckle. Leaning around her a smirk grew as Angel had introduced him and Uri to the new guy "hey man!" Angel had tried to make the trip to hell sound like fun to often the blow but it didn't help much. "So a trip to hell for a snatch and grab. Just what or who we snatching up?" He wasn't one to care much for details. But he knew there was just places that even the darkest of demons would keep away from. Looking over the menu with the rest of them he pointed out his order and waved to let them know the kids were ready to order. February 12, 2019 07:04 am

Uriel Emperium

Sitting down in the other bench, he moves over so Angel could slide in beside him. hands rest folded on the table as he listens. He puts out his hand and shakes the new guys giving him a welcoming nod. Orders a double cheese burger and onion rings.

Uriel scratchs his head and sighs closing his eyes from a moment. Brain running throught the levels. Level four once inside was pretty much just a city of children elderly and non heavy crimed. two and three were detention for every thing above. the legion were there just to protect level four.

He watched and then sits up, yeah he was a thinker and it was just the right time. The finally say something. "Okay, so this isnt as bad as it sounds ya'll know. Loki I think you have a team. Each of us being use full in our owns ways. Bells can skull fuk and enter bodies, Jake well isnt called rat for no reason, kinda has thing for small spaces. Angel is can pretty much slink her way in and around things swiftly and can play wit fire. And me well I am pretty much your man for anything magic related. And each of us has the use of being able to fight."

February 12, 2019 07:44 am

Angela Scott

When the food come she quickly dug into the fries. The burger she'd share but it was important to eat the fries while they were still hot. "I told Loki not to worry that we would help." She smiled nodding as Uri broke everything down. February 12, 2019 02:48 pm

Crimson Belladonna

And there five teenagers sitting g at a booth of a dinner eating and talking like they don't have a care in the world. Would look like a scene from a movie if you wasn't in their circle.

Bells eyes flickered on everyone. "We just have to get to New York to get to a portal there. But you are in good hands loki." She wasn't to sure if that was exactly right but the right thing to say.
February 12, 2019 04:51 pm

Loki_

Sitting back pepsi in hand, hair falling freely around his face. He glances from person to person as they all spoke. New york. He nods. "Okay So when and were. I have wheels I assume you guys do as well. And were likely goiing to need supplies as well."

February 12, 2019 06:44 pm

Crimson Belladonna

Tosses a fry at Loki and laughs "we got wheels. What you driving?" Looking over at Uri who looks like his brain is running a marathon. "OK so what we needing?" Other then food!" Dipping a fry into ketchup popping it her mouth. She looked around. February 12, 2019 08:19 pm

Loki_

"76 honda cb550" He says chewing on a peice of pizza he still had left.  What would they need ****, he crawled out with nothing. But yeah going down they need things. "Backpacks, food, decent lighting." He wasnt sure what else. Otther then weapons or anything the thinking witch might need.

February 12, 2019 09:30 pm

Uriel Emperium

Arm over Angels shoulder as he listens he had finished eating, The plate sat with a smudge of cheese glued to it while his finger scratched at it absetly. Hazel eyes Land on Loki. "So you havent said still just who or what were picking up,that were all getting excited about taveling to the depths of hell. " He looks at Bella and back at Loki then Jake and angel. "I dont want to be the party casher, but we are talking about hell." He didnt have a problem with the trip down or things that had to bedone. But a bit more on Loki's reasoning would be awesome.

February 13, 2019 09:23 am

Angela Scott

Listening to Uri she nodded. Leaning her head back against his arm she was getting full already and had put the plate to the side. Grabbing her drink she sipped on it. "We know we are going in for a very important package. Actually it's his little sister. He needs to rescue her." Angel knew that would make more sense to Uri. Especially when he had siblings to. "It's not going to be easy but with all of us working together we should be able to get in and back out quickly." February 13, 2019 09:30 am
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Averly Amoret, Gyldi, Raven D Morningstar, Mystic-husky, Ronan Boru, Mallory Quarters    Naoto Nishida
Angelishous 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page