Current Time: 10:58 am EDT

Teen Spirit

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11
  Creator Post Date

Angela Emperium

Reaches for Uri's hand as the decended. "I hope everyone is ready. We gotta do this as quick as we can. Everyone stay safe and nothing to reckless. We do this together. No running off to play hero.." she looked at Uri and Loki as the words left her lips. Knowing we could all take care of what needed to be done. But they were stronger together. March 10, 2019 06:10 pm

Loki_

Glances at Angel and grins. " Gotcha." He grins and takes Bellas hand. "Down the rabbit hole we go." And he steps into the hole laughing madly "Come on guys. Hell awaits!"

March 10, 2019 08:15 pm

Uriel Emperium

"I dont do hero." He says then hugs her and jumps holding her with him. "Come on guys hell awaits?" Lovely just lovely, Loki would be the only one all excited about falling into the pits of hell. Shaking his head he closes his eye hoping to feel his feet land on something that isnt fire related. March 11, 2019 04:28 pm

Crimson Belladonna Jones

Jumping down the rabbit hole wasn't what Bells expected. With Loki in hand they had finally landed. What a waist desert. The smell of sulfer and brimstone plauged her nose. She had let go of Loki's hand to help herself land. As she stood up dusting herself off she glanced over to the others. "You guys good?"

Looking around it looked like a out of a bad movie. Pits of fire things burning. This was the front gates. She had never been here before. Spending her time in a cage she didn't remember any other parts of hell. Well she would have to learn fast cause there were others that could not be seen around them. She turned her eyes over to Loki "I sure as hell hope you know where you are going?"
March 15, 2019 02:06 pm

Loki Jones

Home sweet hell. Standing there he glances around waiting for the others to land. Watching as the got their footing and the scare factor finally subsiding he grins. "Okay where the hell did Jake go?"  He looks towards that gate that Bella looked at and nods. "Yeah just not that way. Lots of things waiting on the other side of that."he looks again. "Jake, you chicken sh!t get down here?"

March 17, 2019 09:31 am

Uriel Emperium

Two feet and a heart beat check! One pretty fine little witch check. Endless pit into hell check, scary as hell in more ways the one and actully landing on his feet double check! Hazel eye took in the area around them nad the pit of his stomuch actully curdled slightly over the stench. "Holy crap this place reaks!" He says just above a whisper. He pulls up his hood and takes Angels hand while watch slight movements off in the distance that Loki had mentioned. Him and Ange being human, He moves them closer to the cave like walls out of view.

March 17, 2019 09:49 am

Angela Emperium

That smell, ugh she was gonna need a few dozen shower trips to get it out. Pretty sure the clothes she wore was gonna need burned. "Wow.." it's all she had to say about their entrance. All in the day of their adventures. Looking around as Uri lead them towards the shadows she couldn't help but wonder exactly which way they'd be going. Hearing Loki about Jake she couldn't help but grin. "He's not coming, probably gonna keep Lloth company." March 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Jacob Ander Morningstar

Jake was late saying bye to his wife as the others already had jump. Taking the plunge he landed on his two feet. "Didn't think I was going to let you have all the fun did you?!" Standing up on his two feet he pulled his hair back into a bun and walked to the others.backpack on his shoulders and hands in his pockets. "Don't go near the cave!" Stay in the light open area. Nasty buggers the shadows around here." Turning his eyes to Loki and Bell. "So bro any idea where we need to go?" March 17, 2019 04:37 pm

Hela Jones

She had gotten wind they had finally crashed down into Helheim. She put up a special mirror and waved her hand in front of it. "Let's see if he is smart and uses the tools I've given him to find his treasure." She watched for a few moments as they gathered themselves together.

The look on Bella's face was priceless. Shaking her head she left the mirror open and walked off as she packed for her trip to Isles to find her brother. The humans called him Nessie. She chuckled at the name. Turning the mirror into a call. She spoke to her hound. Go to them only if you are called. With that she packed it away in her bag and left for her trip.
March 20, 2019 05:29 pm

Loki Jones

Pulling out his scroll with one hand he chuckles and grabs Uris sweater pulling him back away from cave. "Back this way big guy."  He says as Jacob landed. Looking from the scroll back up he glances around and points that way. And As jake said stay in the open. Uri Angel, yur fine as long as you stay away from the edges and shadows." Loki pushs his sunglasses back on his head and his eyes glow into a deep golden color.

"Hela marked it out and if we stay on this path we should clear most of the armies. " He points at the map and lays it down so everyone could see. Glancing up at Jake. "So if this is the route and she isnt trying to kill me. Can you point out anything else we should know of."

March 27, 2019 10:54 am

Jacob Ander Morningstar

A laugh escaped Jakes lips as he kneeled down to look at the map Loki was given. "You have serious girl issues bro!" Looking over the map with the rest "it seems she knows what she is doing for sure. Just at gate three we have to be extra quiet when we move. The dark souls are worse then the shadows. And sound attracts them." Pointing to the map "I built a tunnel over here so we should be safe in there." March 27, 2019 05:09 pm

Loki Jones

Chuckles at Jake. "Thanks but more so along the lines of Lylith and Bells. Is what I have with Hela." he would catch on at somepoint as they listened to Jake and pick up the bags."Okay guys, watch your movements and each others back. Jakes right the bumps down here are worde then the bumps upstairs for a reason."

March 27, 2019 09:05 pm

Crimson Belladonna Jones

Bells smirked as she nudged Jakes head. Kneeling in to see where they where pointing to she had remembered the stories Jake had told her about the other creature's that were around and how some where meaner than others.

As they had finished looking over the map she steady herself up and ready for what was ahead. "Alright so dare I ask how Hela got that map?" Looking at Loki as she asked the question she pulled Angel and Uri closer to her. "Let's stick together okay?!"
March 28, 2019 06:51 am

Angela Emperium

Nodding to Bells she squeezed Uri's hand. "Okay so what exactly are we gonna be facing here? Now that I know my powers I am pretty sure I will be putting them to use." She grinned. Kissing her husband's cheek. April 02, 2019 12:02 am
First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Ronan Boru, Don Collier, Averly Amoret, Jimmay, Dexter Gein, Mallory Quarters  Tsai
Jublugnar hijuu
Megara Tollermann 
Kassie 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter