Current Time: 11:59 am EST

Night Club Insomnia

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

WildKat

"Awwww, oh my god you guys!   You guys are sooo cute.  Totally gonna be like that someday.  Ha, wonder how many people I can gross out...?"

Sitting there, thinking about that, she couldn't help but chuckle.   Such a funny thought.

June 25, 2019 08:51 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran looks  at  her~

"You  will  be  alright in  the  end.  "

June 25, 2019 08:54 pm

WildKat

"You're right.  I know I will.  It just helps right now. Not to mention, I really don't wanna go home."

June 25, 2019 08:56 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Li is a  good  guy . Dont  know  why  he   just  walk a way like  that. Never   really had any issues  with him and  neither  did  come  to  think of  it  any one  in  the  family . Few of  his   other  "family"  members  is a different   story  but  Li  was alright."

June 25, 2019 08:58 pm

LillyEmperium

*Lilly looked to Ciaran and nodded*

Thank you dear. I know he had things he had to do, no worries.

*Looking to Kat Lilly shook her head* not all are that way. Though you may feel that way about Li, I assure you he thought more of you than you realize dear
June 25, 2019 08:59 pm

WildKat

"I'm glad he never let any of you down. I really am cause what I feel right now, isn't so nice. I just wanna yell at him but I'm afraid I'll throw up on him.  Guess I should stay away.  We were a couple and now...."

Her words drifting off as she swallowed more liquid.

June 25, 2019 09:03 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Maybe   you  should go  yell  at him. It  might   make  you   feel  better.your  call  there though."

June 25, 2019 09:09 pm

LillyEmperium

*raises a brow*

Let me down? Once he pegged me with an arrow in the shoulder. I wanted to kill him.. didn't...long story... however I have never expected a man to fight for me just cause another showed interest. I have stood instead and turned the other down

In fact my first husband did do that, without being asked. Bountied a good friend of mine. No not always good thing. Kat I love you dearly...but if you care bout Li this ain't the way to show it
June 25, 2019 09:10 pm

WildKat

"And you didn't stab him or try to shred him?  Oooh, I would've and then gave him an ear full or peeled his skin..maybe it's shred."

Taking another drink, she pondered on what they said. 

"I should go kick his ass. It'll make me feel good.  Trust me, I've yelled at the other but before I did, I confronted Li and gave him a chance and he didn't do anything. He just walked.  It's a long story but I have him a chance and not just once. Like three times. And he still just walked."

Then she remebered.

"I wish I could kick his ass. He'll never feel it though. He'll just stand there and blink but that's all he'll do. He's not stuck but he sure does act like it.  And I'm the stubborn one."

June 25, 2019 09:16 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

That  feeling  like  you  are  going to  puke  yeah  that is  normal.  Felt like that   for  days  before  I  popped  the  question  to  Ami.  So  go   yell at him and  do  what  eer  you  need to  do but  drinking   this  stuf  isnt  the  answer."

June 25, 2019 09:17 pm

LillyEmperium

Oh I wanted to but there were reasons it was done.

*Lilly for up to look for a specific bottle behind the counter*

That don't even cover how I met him honestly
June 25, 2019 09:21 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Who  is  this  and  does  da  know  this  story?"

~  he  looks  at lilly  and  grins.~

June 25, 2019 09:36 pm

WildKat

"I wish I was strong as you are, Lilly.  And Ciaran, you're right but I'm definitely not going to be popping any questions.  I know where his heart is or whom his heart is with. But that doesn't mean I can't yell...a lot. But on the plus side, I'm not going to kill him."

Taking another drink, she finally pushed the glass back and watched Marah.  Leaning sideways, studying her, she grinned slightly.

"Aww, she's sleeping.  You know, I may think my problems are  huge but this girl, she needs a hug."

Coming off the chair, which she nearly fell, her arms curled around Marah.   

"You guys should hug her!  She's so cute.  Anways, I'm going to go puke on a Demon...I mean..yell at him."

Finally letting go, Kat steadied herself and laughed.   Looking up, the whole room spun as she started walking out, which was more of a stumble than anything.  For a brief moment, she saw the doors and twirled back around, just to say her goodbyes and nearly knocked someone over along with herself.  Grumbling, she waved and grinned.

"Bye you two.  I'm gonna go yell. We'll get together soon, oooh, we can meet back here. I'll have to start restocking shelves for Marah. Don't need her going broke."

It took her a few minutes to leave and once she was out, she went on her way.  Kat was more determined then ever.

June 25, 2019 09:37 pm

LillyEmperium

*Lilly shook her head*
Found it.... really not that strong...I just don't test like that

*Looking to Ciaran Lilly chuckled*
Actually Bella was why I didn't try to kill him years ago
June 25, 2019 10:00 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"ah  I  see. Da  was  prepared  not  to like  him  because  of  his link  to  Kravenoff  but  it  didnt  turn out that  way.  We will  all  have to  get together f or  something  fun  at  some  point   when  da  gets  back .Just   take  some  time  and   unwind so  to  say. Ami  should  be  back  soon I  hope. I  will  get  in touch  with  you and   him  as soon a s  she  is  back. You  havent  had anymore n  needed  drama  since  the  last time  have  you from  any one?"

June 25, 2019 10:12 pm
First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (11) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (4) Graveyard
Dara Florescu, Daxx-, Carson James, Juniper Meadows, Whirlygigs, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAgain, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAswell, Jacks Heineken, Livs Duffel  Whirlygigs
Hexley Sinister
Dark Lucian-  
Emma Larson
Lana
Dante Hayes
Rooster 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter