Current Time: 08:25 pm EST

Night Club Insomnia

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Flahme

"Hello Ronan, pleased to meet you. I'm Flahme."

She heaved a sigh of relief, not only is she okay in here she wouldn't be harmed as that had been her next concern. She really didn't want to set the place on fire, that would upset Marah.

"Daughter?" She smiled wide. "Yes, I am in the same coven as Marah, and I certainly consider her a friend."
February 23, 2019 05:14 pm

Ronan Boru

"Ah  very  good  then.  You  seemed shocked  by the  daughter  thing. Did  ya  lass  think Marah sprung  up  from a  hole in  the  ground  then like  some   dwarf or  orc?"

*  The  fire  witch  smiles a gain a nd   laughs.*

February 23, 2019 05:22 pm

Flahme

Flahme laughs long at this as she starts to relax then shakes her head.

"I hadn't really thought of it is all and you do not seem much older than her, but then I guess I don't look my age either."
February 23, 2019 05:39 pm

Ronan Boru

"Age  lass  is  nothing  but  a  nmber and   I  dont look  old as  you say  becasue  of   who  my  mother is a nd    the  blood of  my  father. We  dont  age like  normal   people is  all.  My  father is  Eldar and  my  mother  is Tutha de dannan. "

February 23, 2019 05:47 pm

Ronan Boru

"Age  lass  is  nothing  but  a  nmber and   I  dont look  old as  you say  becasue  of   who  my  mother is a nd    the  blood of  my  father. We  dont  age like  normal   people is  all.  My  father is  Eldar and  my  mother  is Tutha de dannan. "

February 23, 2019 05:47 pm

Flahme

"That's true." She paused confused by a lot of what he said. Her memories did not provide information on who his parents are. Wait, Tutha something...gods?

"I'm not sure what all that means. Your mother, there is something familiar about that name, but I can't place it." Flahme blushed a little. "I have only been back on earth for the past month, so a lot has been lost to me."
February 23, 2019 05:55 pm

Ronan Boru

"My  mother is the celtic  fire  goddess Brigit. My  father  is of  elf  blood. So  that  why the  slow  aging."

February 23, 2019 06:13 pm

Flahme

An intake of breath when he mentioned a fire goddess and she bit her lip.

"Brigit," she whispered committing it to memory. "Then you can do this?" She lifted her hands as a blue flame ran over them and her eyes turned red for a moment before returning to green. She closed her hands quickly now unsure of herself and if she had overstepped the mark.
February 23, 2019 06:22 pm

Ronan Boru

*  ROnan looks  at  her. He  makes a   blue  black  flame   appear in  his  hand.*

"I  am  a  fire  elemental  witch  but  how  is  it you  have  the  fire  gift. Mye  eyes  dont  do  the  red  thing   however. My  father  name is  Murchad  Boru."

* He  was a  bit  confused now.*

February 23, 2019 06:28 pm

Flahme

Laughter bubbled out of her again at the flames in Ronan's hand. She wasn't sure others could do that too. But she sobered at his question.

"My mother was a fire elemental witch as well, they burned her." Flahme considered for the first time that perhaps her mother allowed it since she herself was immune to fire. "My father is a fire demon, so it's just, well, in me. If I don't control my emotions it just bursts out of me but I'm getting better at controlling it." She nods in confirmation and takes a sip of her drink.
February 23, 2019 06:35 pm

Ronan Boru

"Fire is  one of  the  hardest  to  control.  Why  did  you  look odd when I  mentioned  my  mother  being Brigit the  fire  goddess?"

February 23, 2019 06:52 pm

Flahme

"Because I don't know of these," she paused, what did he call her? Celtic that was it. "Celtic goddesses and the idea of there being one just for fire is...comforting. And that she is your mother, is amazing, I think you are very lucky. Do you still get to see her?

She smiled, thinking how rich his family life must be, yet Marah had been through difficult times.
February 23, 2019 07:04 pm

Ronan Boru

"When she   needs something   or   she   cares  to  show herself  I  see  her. AS of  late  no havent  seen  her. Well  she  also  the  goddess of child  birth  and   protector  of  women  as  well a s  the  goddess  of  fire. Brigit does  what   she  wants  when  she  wants to do it."

February 23, 2019 07:06 pm

Flahme

"She has a mind and will of her own then. I like her very much already."

Flahme takes another sip of the very sweet concoction she ordered.

"What is your father like?"
February 23, 2019 07:13 pm

Ronan Boru

"When he  isnt  blowing  things  up   in  anyway   he  is  pretty  laid  back. Pissed off yeah  you  dont  want to  see  him  pissed off.Chances are if  you  are  who  he  is  pissed  at  you  wont  see him  coming and    you  end  u p  in  bits."

February 23, 2019 07:35 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (11) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Ice Queen, Jack Angiers, Summer, Mallory Quarters, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAgain, EE1, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAswell, Jacks Heineken, EE3  Gio De Luca  Nesryn Babak
Gray Fullbuster 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter