Current Time: 09:44 am EDT

Night Club Insomnia

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Marah

Outside

inside

the bar

Stage

February 18, 2019 09:09 pm

Marah

+The club finally came into a head she was proud with what she accomplished. Now to get her friends and family first for the grand opening before the public. Finally she now had a club of her own and her families of course. It took a lot of hard work and shopping to find exactly what she wanted and for it to match her  images of just what she wanted.  

The bar was set with the liquor and glasses shelving were exactly the way she wanted appliances were all set in their propwer settings, The lighting that was to fill the club was perfect even the up stairs bar was finished matching all furniture that was down stairs. You could even see the dance floor and stage . 

Going into the office she made a call to her fiance giving him the address .She hoped he liked it cause he was going to be a big part of this. After all he was now part of the Boru family. After calling Chris she called her father and brother to let them know it was finished. She couldnt wait but mostly she hoped they all approved and be proud of her for what she accomplished+

February 18, 2019 09:33 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran  appear out  side  the   club  and   looks at  it. Was a  bit  bright  but then  again  it  would attract   people. He  walks inside and   looks a round  for  Marah  and    smiles.  -

"Well  the outside  matches the  inside .  This  is  gonna   do  great and   we  will be  able  to    keep  everything  under control. "

February 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Marah

+Seeing her brother she runs and hugs him +

" Cici I am glad your here. It took a lot of my time but it all came around and fallen into place. Wait till you see the recording studio. And yes we will be able to keep every thing under control. I'm gonna ask Dad if he has a few guards he can loan me for the doors . No riff raff in here. So do ya like bro."
February 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan  appears  at  the  club.*

"Well  this looks  great. This  could work  out  really   well  in  the   end for  everyone. "

February 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Yeah I  think  that  could  work.I  am  sure the  studio looks  great. At least you wont  have to  worry  about anyoe  having   secret  informant  sources to  check any one  out ."

February 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Marah

" Thats for sure cause this is family operated."

+seeing her father she smiles+

Hey dad I'm glad you and Cici like it. All that is left is Chris. I called him and left a voice mail. I hope he feels the same as you both do. It took a lot of time and hard work."

+Marah looked around smiling and very much pleased with what she had done with the empty building. And the workers did a great job in a decent amount of time.+

" But it was worth it. I think the workers did a great job. So C how do you feel about being bartender. You can be like Tom Cruise and do the hippy hippy shake."

+ She couldn't help but say that and started laughing. This is what the family needed. This is their time now.+

"Dad I want to ask you do you have a couple of guards who can tend to the doors and keeping the peace. I don't want any outsiders in any high position. I wish Aunt Cassie was here I'd think shed like it. I really miss us singing like what we did at the dragon."
February 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Ronan Boru

"I  will s ee  what I can  do  then for this .I  a  sure  that  Chris  will  be fine  and   happy  with this  place as w ell. I  will get  you who I  have  for that."

February 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Ronan Boru

"I  will s ee  what I can  do  then for this .I  a  sure  that  Chris  will  be fine  and   happy  with this  place as w ell. I  will get  you who I  have  for that."

February 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Im  all  for the  bartender thing  just  not the   Tom  Cruise ****tail dancing  things. "

February 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Marah

+Marah hugged her father tight kissing his cheek and looked at him she gave her brother a laugh+

" I know C I was joking there.Thanks Dad your the best father any girl could have. And I want the best and whose else could get me that but you. I do hope he gets here soon. I hope nothing came up to delay him."

+Looking at her father and brother she started heading towards the bar. and looks back at them+

" You two want a drink got the best Irish Whiskey that Ireland has. "
February 18, 2019 11:17 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"No I  am  good  right  now  on  the  drinking.  I am sure  he  will  get  here  as soon as he  can. as  soon  as  the word of  this place  gets out then  it  will  pick  up. "

February 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Marah

" Well first Im having just family and friends for opening night then it will be open to the public. But you might be right on that, its in a good neighborhood and and location. Live entertainment, Dj's and a nice size dance floor. And the top area has a matching bar and a Picture window tv monitor where they can see the bad. The tables by the rail has a clear view at the dance floor and stage." February 18, 2019 11:29 pm

Christian

After being called away for awhile he got Marah's voice mail and smiled. Showing up at the address he smiled. "Damn the woman makes me proud." Walking in he noticed all the people coming in. Then he spotted his soon to be bride and in laws.

Walking up he put a arm around her waist kissing her softly. "I'm sorry I'm late love. This place looks amazing."
February 19, 2019 01:33 am

LillyEmperium

*walking inside, Lilly smiled*

Nice
February 19, 2019 10:59 am
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Genesis, Drago Fyre, Virelai Tylwyth, Daxx-, -Savannah-, Mallory Quarters, Jacks Heineken, EESteals8, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAnimals, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets, EESteals9  Markus Feehily
Donna Curry 
Aubry Daniels 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter