Current Time: 01:51 am EDT

Coffee Shop

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Liana Ankov

"My sister is very pretty. Thank you for this and taking time to meet with me today. She looks very happy." March 30, 2019 07:16 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"There  are  other  siblings   that she  has.  My other  children. She  is a  I  said  happy.She  hasnt asked  about  her  mother or  anyone  else so I  dont  think  she  remembers a ny of  you  at all.  She  was   young  as  well  so   she  might of  blocked it out. I  can  tel her  about  you  but it  will  be  up  to  her  to  take it  past  knowing  your  name and   when  she   chooses to do  that if at all.I  cant  speak  for  her or  tell her she  has  to accept,  talk or  meet  with  you. "

March 30, 2019 07:23 pm

Liana Ankov

She shakes her head. "I wouldn't expect that at all. Just let her know when she's ready and if she decides. I'm here." Taking a pen that had been left on the table she grabs a napkin as well. "This is my email address. If she decides to this might make it easier." Handing over the napkin she finishes with her coffee. March 30, 2019 07:32 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  can give it  to her  but  I  can't  promise anything will  come of it. She  has  been  through alot   recently  and   well  it  takes  time  is all."

March 30, 2019 07:36 pm

Liana Ankov

"I know the feeling, I should go. I don't want to take anymore of your time." Picking up the picture she smiled. "Your sure I can have this?" March 30, 2019 08:04 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Aye  I   have  another  one at home .  No  worries. If  it  give  you   comfort then  its all  good.  I  have  to  get  ack  to  my  coven  house  as  well for an  event. Be  safe."

March 30, 2019 09:02 pm

Liana Ankov

Standing she tucked the photo safely away. "You to Ciaran it was nice meeting you and thanks again." Taking her empty cup she went for a refill before going home. March 30, 2019 09:08 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran   get  up  walks  out and  vanishes . MAgic  was a  good  thing in   times  lilke  this  to  just  vanish with out  a  trace.-

March 31, 2019 10:34 am
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
WildKat, Harlowe mac Lir, Negan__, Mallory Quarters  Arik Daniels
Ivory Hoshiko 

Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter