Current Time: 04:55 am EDT

And Open Invitation to the First Meeting of The League Against the Red Death (LARD)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Adam Williams

This is an open invitation to all.

The first meeting of The League Against the Red Death will begin in 5 days. After the securation of funding from the French Government, the meeting will be held as the Pasteur Institute in France. As the site of the first described case of the Red Death, and being the most gravely affected by this disease, it is fitting that efforts begin there. 

The meeting will be held over 2 days and will cover the following agendas:

1) Developing the infrastructure for the research and distribution of a cure for the Red Death (ie the formation of the grey zone)

2) Developing cross-cultural alliances 

3) Removing current Qurantine Practices due to their infringment on individual liberty. 

4) Providing for those that have suffered both directly, and indirectly from this disease. 

I encourge everyone to attend. Successful erradication of the Red Death will require scientists,doctors, politicians, artists, historians, philosophers, social leaders and entrepreneurs. There will be an open forum where members of the public will be able to discuss any issues they feel are relevent to fighting the scourge of the Red Death. I remain optimistic that our combined efforts can secure the best chances for future generations to grow up free and whole.

There are no costs to attend. If there are any questions or concerns prior to the meeting, please feel free to contact me

Following the meeting I will also be permanently moving to Paris to establish the first hospital solely dedicated to treating those infected with the Red Death. 

I look forward to seeing you all there,

Dr Adam Williams

MBBS, FRACP 

April 24, 2019 05:52 am
Actives (2) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Raven Star, Mallory Quarters  Jayden B Moon  Scotlynn
Elouise Warrock 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter