Current Time: 07:04 pm EDT

Interview with - Dexter Gein!

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Zoey

Note: This interview has more of an OOC slant. I am still tweaking how I ask the question to get purely IC responses. I'm trying! )

1.        As a ‘Gen X’ you came into the Realm at an odd time. Sanctuaries and Covens were shifting and warring. There seemed to be a lot of conflict. Did you find yourself on edge? Did you find a home right away? If so, where?

For the most part, I felt safe within the walls of Azhi’s sanctuary and had the highest confidence in my leaders. Being new, I didn’t really see or hear much of anything outside of those sanctuary walls. My whole job was to “keep clicking until your fingers feel like they’re going to fall off” So I did. Sprew pretty much walked me through my first few weeks in the realm. Sure I had other help, but he was the one who taught me the ways of the Slayer.

2.        Did you set yourself up for ranking goals, or did you just wing it?

I set ranking goals from the very beginning. Over time, I learned to set timers to ensure I met those ranking goals.

3.        Were you a social butterfly or did it take some time to come out of your shell? Does that hold true for today?

It did take me some time to adjust to the realm. To be honest, I was a little scared at first to write with anyone. I was constantly reading material in the different forums and felt I could never be a good as these other folks. I took a chance and I finally found my voice during the Zombie Apocalypse of 2015.

4.        What is your greatest accomplishment, social or rank-wise, thus far?

I would have to say my greatest accomplishment was my nominated roleplay of the month in October of 2015.

5.        Are you married, interested in someone or single and ready to mingle?

Recently, Genesis and I have joined in union. I really do enjoy the long walks along the beach and the late night talks about life and adventures.

6.        Who do you admire be it friend or foe?

The list is endless on both sides of the house. There are so many great writers in the realm, it’s hard to say any one person. Ultimately, a lot can be learned if one pays close attention to how others carry themselves in the realm.

7.        How many mistakes have you made that had harsh consequences?

Too many to count. However, I must say, there is nothing worse than having your leader pissed at you. YIKES!!

8.        Have you ever been killed or caught the Red Death?

I almost lost my life to the Red Death.

9.        Have you ever race changed?

Nope. I’ve been fortunate to have never been bitten by anything nasty or unholy.

10.        Have you ever put on the Golden Robes?

Nope. I feel there is still so much to learn. If I ever do have the absolute honor to wear the “Golden Robes”, I want to be the best possible leader I can be to my people. I’m very thankful to have awesome mentors.

1. What is your weapon of choice?

My hands. There is nothing like feeling someone's last breath flowing through your fingers when you're choking them.

1. People come and go from the Realm, some forever, some return. Who hasn’t returned that you wish they would, and who has returned that made you very happy to see again?

I would really like to see Sprew come back soon. He and I have some unfinished business.

It was really cool to see Julian Montgomery back in the realm.

Thank you very much Dex, for sitting down and answering my questions.

Until further notice, Interviews may be on hold as I work on perfecting them. Any advice or suggestions are welcome!  -Zoey

April 29, 2019 01:28 am
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Celeste Norwood, Thorne, Cristina Scabbia, Zahrah Mubarack, Lila Parikh, Virelai Tylwyth, Greer Luin, Naberius Reum, _author, Phantom_, Shannon Taylor, Egan Griffith, Beau Theroux, Elysia, Mallory Quarters  Celeste Norwood
Egan Griffith
Edwin Ackles
Murmur
Gabe Marlowe 
Hargrave
Will Summers 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter