Current Time: 01:00 pm EDT

What's Dead Never Stays That Way

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 17 | 18 | 19
  Creator Post Date

Lesprit

"I saved your wife and your child, despite your attempt to use me like bait.." The words were soft, but at this point I didn't care anymore. I silently collected the data up and spoke once more. "Watch the kids Arthur. I'm doing this alone. Like I should have in the first place." With that I disappeared. August 11, 2019 05:27 pm

Arthur

Arthur growled in frustration as he paced the office. Things kept going south that he thought about doing something drastic. But it didn't seem drastic enough looking at the current situation. He took out his phone as he left the house. Calling someone he should have called from day one. Li. August 11, 2019 06:54 pm

Kuroda

Li say on a bench he created on a hill side looking out at sea. He had gotten the message from Arthur and it was quite evident he was pissed. If thunder storm above him said anything. His glowing electric blue cackled and hummed with power as the ground shook. "There's no way that prick is alive... No. Bloody way!" He snapped as the clouds broke and the rain poured out. He allowed himself to be soaked as he gritted his teeth.
August 12, 2019 09:53 pm

Arthur

Arthur conjured up an umbrella to keep him dry as he appeared beside Li on the hill. He wasn't sure what to say to the man who had the weather under his control. "Take it you got my message." Arthur said matter of factly. August 12, 2019 10:16 pm
First | Prev | 17 | 18 | 19
Actives (19) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Don Collier, EtaineNightBreed, Gray Taylor, Jameson Orlav, Andy Codin, Ronan Boru, Mathis L Mystic, mist, Merida Campbell, Mackenzie, Nate Wolfwood, Gyldi, Daxx-, Jasper Thompson, Cadence LeBlanc, Cassandra Carnivale Jadu, Aurora Crane, Phantom_, Mallory Quarters  ventus
Lennox Orlav
Greer Luin
Allissia 
Stefan Dimitrov
Asuna M Michaels 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter