Current Time: 03:03 pm EDT

Spells, rituals, and the occult, oh my!

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5
  Creator Post Date

Kain

*Somehow my body send off a distress signal to someone I never thought possible. During her travels throughtout the Cosmos she turns around, she sees me... She snatches Astraya and Sakarta promptly absorbing them into her horrid flesh, there was no way they defeat an Outer God. The ship is still resisting Saggonoth in anyway it can.  The Black Goat touches my battered body, restoring it and for the moment speaks to the Hydra, her voice sounded distorted.*

YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WORM!!!

*The Black Goat was Shub-Niggurath. An Outer God more ancient than Shagganoth. She sends her horrifying visage; Her head and lower body were that of a goat but covered in teeth, eyes, and tentacles. her torso, arms, and breasts were human. Her loins were a mix of male and female. Majority of Sagganoth's went insane after they laid eyes on Shub-Niggurath's form.*

May 26, 2019 06:41 pm

Mileena

Sagganoth gazed at Shub-Nighurath angrily "I am no worm, I am the creator of all you ugly wench!" (Even though he was lying through his teeth!) "You took my servants and minions and I'm taking these two!" he then captures Mileena and Kain aboard the Sagganopolis which was the Nekropolis before it was stolen from Kain and Mileena

"Shub-Niggurath you ugly ****, you dare lay a finger on me and these two cease to exist" as he was referring to Kain and Mileena as he threatened...

Meanwhile everything turned to black, perhaps preparing for the Final Battle!

Sagganoth v. Shub-Niggurath

"MORTAL KOMBAT!
May 26, 2019 06:55 pm

Kain

*Shub-Niggurath laughs.*

What do you hope do you have against an Outer God? Creator of all? Unlikely....

*The Black Goat slightly squats down, her stomach domes up, and her horrifying body convulses as she begins to give birth to all sorts of phantasmagorical and chaotic life forms thus filling the stage with embryotic fluids. The life forms eventually slither their way to Mileena and I, covering us up like a shield. Shub-Niggurath is still giving birth.*

I usually don't care for mortals, but you're an exception. You're like a spoiled, entitled child! You take and take.... I think it's time for you discipline...wretched child...

May 26, 2019 07:09 pm

Mileena

Sagganoth laughs even more summoning black holes and vortexes "You are wrong there Slut-Niggurath!" he barks "It is I who is ruler supreme and I even have the sacred amulet that once belonged to that weakling Shinnok!" and adds "I am immortal just like you!" he laughs as the stage changes forms in this epic form "As long as I have the amulet, I am invincible and you false elder goddess are finished!" he says raising the amulet...

Meanwhile Mileena whispers something to Kain silently.

Meanwhile the ship continues to deteriorate thanks to a certain hydra...
May 26, 2019 07:24 pm

Kain

*Shub-Niggurath gets on her back and shoots out her offsprings, liquid chaos, and embryotic fluids out of her female orifice and briefly covers the Hydra before snatching the amulet from him and swallowing it. The offspring that were shot out attack Shagganoth.*

Such a power belong no one since none can behave with it...

*She then leaps to into space and warps off to another dimension.*

May 26, 2019 07:31 pm

Mileena

Mileena checks on Kain after both are gone, she then teleports both back to safety...

Back in the flesh pits, she gives Kain a chance to recover....

Meanwhile, while Sagganoth is gone and so is Shub, unfortunately for Kain and Mileena the ship is destroyed....or so...you think....and the amulet is gone....or was that the real one?
May 26, 2019 07:36 pm

Kain

*The ship gives off the illusion that is it destroyed I moan in pain.*

Ugh I feel sore....

*I inhale deeply and gagged.*

Yeah..... My... birth mother was here alright...

May 26, 2019 07:42 pm

Mileena

Mileena rests with Kain "Yeah maybe so, but we have the real thing!" she says...

"It may be destroyed for now....but it will return more powerful and invincible than ever....the Nekropolis won't stay gone!" she adds...
May 26, 2019 07:44 pm

Kain

*I laughed.*

You can't destroy the Nekropolis.... It can rebuild itself and adapt. I know.... it's...my...placenta...

*I shook my head.*

Hard to believe but yes. When Shub-Niggurath gave birth to me, I was literally attached to the ship by the umbilical cold...

May 26, 2019 07:48 pm

Mileena

Mileena struggled to her feet to a certain area in the flesh pits, a sacred locked box which she opened and smiled at the sacred amulet, the real one...

She brought the amulet to where Kain is and raised it high...

A beam can be seen all over and in outer space..

The Nekropolis returns, now invincible and stronger than before....

Back on land, the amulet is back in the box and is locked up for now...

"Nobody adapts better than I do.z"

She said.

"When you are ready and rested, there is a surprise outside in space!"
May 26, 2019 07:55 pm

Kain

*I struggle to stand up still covered in embryotic fluid.*

I'm gonna shower then nap.... I am.... wore out...

*I took a deep breath.*

I hope that thing didn't see that or we're in trouble...

May 26, 2019 08:10 pm

Mileena

Mileena agreed "Imma nap too Kain." before disappearing for now to take her nap, until next time that is....

Credits and history roll as mortal kombat music plays in the background.....

THE END!

FOR NOW!
May 26, 2019 10:42 pm
First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Sofia Johanneson, Mackenzie, Kuroda, Daxx-, Asher N0ble, Don Collier, Bree Ravencroft, WildKat, Mallory Quarters  Violet Rouseau
Crystal Donovan
Kostas 
Sakura Tengu
Jericho Tenkrovi
Frida Manning 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter