Current Time: 12:32 pm EDT

Interview with - Maycee Thomas!

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Zoey

1. Have you ever been to the Realm before? If so, what drew you back?

This is the first time that I've been in the realm. It seemed like a good place to make some trouble and friends.

2. Are you finding it more fun to be social, or to train hard for ranking?

I try to keep a balance of both, I guess. I do prefer to be social a little bit more, though.

3. Has anyone, a Legendary or Gen X ever been rude to you since your arrival?

Not at all! Actually, everyone I've interacted with has been great and helpful.

4. Do you serve in a Coven/Sanctuary?

I am part of a Coven. I don't know if I serve it in any way, but I try.        

5. Who do you admire and strive to be like, but in your own way?

I don't really think I strive to be like anyone in particular. I am trying to cut my own path, and be the best that I can be.

6. Do you find ranking to be a tough task? Does your Sanctuary/Coven offer you help and advice to meet challenges?

My Coven members are amazing in helping with ranking. Do I find it to be tough? Yes. Mostly because I am a horrible pick pocket.

7. Have you been taught the history of the Realm at all?

I haven't been taught it, but I've found some interesting reading material about it.

8.  Married, interested in someone, or single and ready to mingle?

Single, maybe ready to mingle, but definitely interested in someone.

9. If not in a Sanctuary or Coven, who has given you the most help when you have needed it?

N/A

10. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?

Thus far? Probably being able to survive the little girl.

11. Are you more interested in people and friends, or working harder to rank? Have you found a happy middle ground between the two?

I think I've found a happy middle ground, but I'm more interested in people than working hard.

12. Of those of the Legendary status, or are now dearly departed, is there anyone you wish you could meet and have a chat with?

Hm....that's a good question, since there are some pretty interesting people that have managed legendary status. Some I've already interacted with, so of those I haven't... I would probably say Jack Horton. He just seemed like an interesting man.

Thank you very much, Ms.Thomas, for allowing me some of your time!

May 12, 2019 04:30 am
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Don Collier, Nate Wolfwood, Mordred, Jayde Ana, Cassandra Carnivale Jadu, Gyldi, Cadence LeBlanc, Ronan Boru, Jasper Thompson, Mackenzie, Seven, Daxx-, Beau Theroux, Merida Campbell, Aurora Crane, EtaineNightBreed, Mallory Quarters  ventus
Lennox Orlav
Greer Luin
Allissia 
Stefan Dimitrov
Asuna M Michaels 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter