Current Time: 06:07 am EDT

Game of Thrones: Damnation

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Kain

*My day started off normally with my star ship, Nekropolis orbiting Saturn. I was checking on my Facebook newsfeed when it was spammed with memes from the latest GoT episode. I sighed, I was one of the minorities that didn't watch the show. *

I don't get it, sure it has fighting and Dragons. But so does Shrek.

*I closed the lid to my laptop and grabbed a root beer, walking to one of the massive windows revealing Saturn. I enjoyed the view of the planet as I sipped my drink. I thought to myself, what would happen I caused just a bit of chaos in Game of Thrones? Perhaps make it more interesting... for me anyway.*

*But if I did enter Westeros how could I approach this? I needed to formulate a plan; these people are primitive and would rather show fear and hatred to anything new. Perhaps an advantage and drive maybe a few people insane I smirked. Death was also aplenty in that show, more than enough for my necromantic powers. I approached a portal my hounds were tinkering with.*

How's the portal going?

*They began to demonstrate, showing worlds I recognized and some that were alien. I came towards the console and input the world I wished to enter and I smiled.*

Winter is Over... The Lion is Silenced... The Dragon lies Dead.... and Damnation Take Them!

May 20, 2019 09:11 pm

Kain

*The portal still needed work as it only stayed open for brief intervals. I looked over research notes on how to make the portal stronger and last longer, a thought came to me. Majority of the notes only contained man-made tech and materials, perhaps I needed something either supernatural or magical. I remember that the waters of the Sidhe were often used as gateways and thinking maybe a bucketful of the water would be enough. I went over to the transporter room, one the ship's best feature that reminded me of Star Trek. I inputed a voice command.*

Ireland, one to beam down.

*A strange noise echoed as I was transported to the Emerald Isle.*

May 22, 2019 07:58 pm

Ronan Boru

* Ronan   hears  the  trange  noise a nd   looks  up from  where  he  was.  *

"Now what?"

May 22, 2019 09:27 pm

Kain

*I didn't notice Ronan was nearby as I was too concentrated on my mission. Approaching a large stream of water I started to create a gateway to Sidhe.*

Hope they don't mind me coming in a for a brief moment.

*I thought out loud.*

May 22, 2019 09:32 pm

Ronan Boru

"There  are  easier  ways  to   get  what you  are  after. Exactaly  why   are   you  after it  is  the   question. The  water  in  this  stream  is  what   you  are looking  for you  dont  need  to go in  to their  world  proper."

May 22, 2019 09:35 pm

Kain

*I was slightly startled by Ronan.*

Well if that's the case. I have a bad case of boredom and have found way to reach other worlds. I figured the waters from the Sidhe would be best suitable for a portal I have.

May 22, 2019 09:39 pm

Ronan Boru

"This   stream  has a  natural   spring  to that   in  it. There is  a  waterfall  about  1/4 mile  up  the    side there going North. "

May 22, 2019 09:48 pm

Kain

*I thought for a moment.*

Alright then. Perhaps when I'm done I can show ya the portal. Maybe give me some advice.

*I went to the direction Ronan advised to go and gathered a bucketful of the spring water.*

May 22, 2019 09:51 pm

Ronan Boru

I  can   do  that. make  sure  you  thank  them   for it  though other wise  youare  pretty  much  screwed in  the  end .

May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Kain

*I nodded.*

Nekropolis. 2 to beam up.

*The ship proceeded to transport us inside. The interior of the star ship was vast with designs that would make H. P. Lovecraft and H. R. Giger squeal with glee. Blue flames circulated throughtout the ship and grey flesh-like doors opened up allowing my hounds to traverse it. Nearby was a triangular portal I was talking about as I poured the water into an opening.*

May 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Mileena

Meanwhile on the planet Neptune...

Mileena spontaneously appeared angry "What the bloody hell?, how did I get transported to this planet?" she said as she began to roam around this planet, but there was nobody nor nothing on it. "Elder Gods Damn you, Boring!" the angry purple clad ninja responded on this empty planet.
May 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Ronan Boru

"And  just  where  to  do   plan  on  taking  this  to and d oing  once  you  get there"

*  Ronan  looks  at  kain.*

May 23, 2019 11:39 am

Kain

*I reactivated the portal which lead to Westeros.*

Never watched an episode on Game of Thrones. Since we're kinda living it in our own way. I have my legion of the undead and other monsters and you have dragons and direwolves. I figured we could have some fun there.

May 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Mileena

Meanwhile back on Neptune...

Mileena looked around the planet angry "Mondamn you Kotal Kahn!" she said "If it hadn't been for that bug friend of yours I'd still be in charge of what is rightfully mine!" she said on this planet.

"Elder Gods damn you Raiden!, Shinnok!, Quan Chi!, and Shang Tsung!"
May 23, 2019 12:39 pm

Ronan Boru

I  do have  both  Dragons and  dire wolves and   the  people  there  have  seen   both  of  them . Im  pretty  sure  they  have  dealt  with the  undead  as  well. they  call  them  white  walkers.

May 23, 2019 02:37 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Oliver, Beatrix Nash, Flahme, Mallory Quarters  Beatrix Nash
Declan Black
Skadedyr
Dante Hayes
Simona 
Hayden Kross
Gnim 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter