Current Time: 06:21 am EDT

She's a Man-Eater! (Open to anyone and everyone!)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9
  Creator Post Date

Author

"I would recommend against taxing experiments right now, I"m expecting an imminent attack now that we've been found.  Can you have the ship flip through all possible scanning processes and alert us the instant something new is seen: infrared, x-rays, ultraviolet, visible light, sound... anything else you've got."

May 28, 2019 08:54 pm

Kain

*I sighed.*

Again? They gon' learn today.

*I had the ship go through all sensors and I looked over them.*

Hmmm seem to be some sort of... machine race.... but also nothing but liquid life forms.... Which is bad for them... Should they try to infiltrate the ship. Nekropolis will most likely absorb them.

May 28, 2019 08:58 pm

Author

"I could be wrong.  Maybe they sent a probe with no intention to follow up.  It violates the principles of military science, but that happens a lot.  Have a general alarm sound if there's an emergency.  I'm going to get something to eat and get some sleep."

May 29, 2019 06:29 am

Kain

*I nodded as the ship set up an alarm in case of an emergency. A hound comes to Rain and offers him food on a silver platter with drinks.*

If you continue down the hall and make a right there's a transporter that can take you to the guest rooms.

May 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Author

I accept the food. “Thank you.” I need some rest. Author headed to the rest area May 30, 2019 05:50 pm
First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Flahme, Beatrix Nash, Skadedyr, Mallory Quarters  Beatrix Nash
Declan Black
Skadedyr
Dante Hayes
Simona 
Hayden Kross
Gnim 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter