Current Time: 02:54 pm EDT

Stationed

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Kain

*Summer heat was encroaching and it was something I didn't look forward to. I groaned as got out of bed and stretched before inputing commands on my ship.*

Nekropolis: Tea, green, hot.

*There a slight beeping sound before my hot cup of green tea arrived in a large mug. I blow on it to cool it down briefly; I do enjoy my time on the ship but sometimes I'm needed down on the planet and being a space hermit doesn't help. Besides there was a project I wanted to do but couldn't figure out where to start. I take a sip of my tea and thought to myself, there's on Earth I could look for inspiration. I began to recall the fairy rings in the woods of Ireland and the Drombeg Stone Circle. I nodded in silence as I drank my tea and packed a few small things such as note pads, pencil, snacks, and drinks. I threw on a black and silver short-sleeved shirt with the North Star on it *

Nekropolis, beam down to Ireland, Drombeg Stone Circle.

*The ship beamed me down to my destination, I looked around and smiled softly. I walked around and drew stetches of the stones before sitting down.*

June 14, 2019 04:42 pm

Ronan Boru

" Of  all the  Magic  circles  druid or  other  wise   you  find one  in  Ireland. Stone  hedge  is more  fun  for  most. More to  see. "

*  ROnan  looks at  her*

"  What  chao  are  you  spreding  now"

June 14, 2019 05:33 pm

Kain

*I see Ronan and smirked.*

None at the moment. Doing a project, looking for inspiration.

*I held my hand up holding a pencil.*

I solemnly swear I am behaving. Besides this is a nice ring of stone. But I also that the temple of Deen is also very nice. Stonehenge is lovely as well but I'll go there for a later time.

June 14, 2019 06:09 pm

Kain

*After I was done sketching I levitated and placed the glamour of a small owl on me. I floated off towards the direction for Temple of Deen. I called out to Ronan.*

You coming?

June 18, 2019 12:18 pm
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Don Collier, Bree Ravencroft, WildKat, Daxx-, Elowen Jocosta, ShawnD, Kraken, Mallory Quarters  Violet Rouseau
Crystal Donovan
Kostas 
Sakura Tengu
Jericho Tenkrovi
Frida Manning 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter