Current Time: 07:23 am EDT

Blood Calling!

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Dark Jedi

Anikan stops in his tracks when he hears a voice he hasnt herd in a long time.

He looks around in complete darkness and seeing nothing he starts walking faster towards the woman moaning in a dark alley*

Running up to her he noticed a bite mark on her neck Padme WTF is going on Anikin looked amazed* Before reaching for his lighhtsavor he was struck out of nowhere by a beast 5 feet tall pure white wolf Knocked down and bleeding Looking at his arm DarkJedi says OMG I've been bitten Padme what have tyou done Anakin yelled in complete shock*

Blood dripping down his shirt eyes glowing red then green then red again I begain to freek out*

I'm going to die I keep saying in my head as my heart pumps faster and faster grabing his savor swining it with everything he has and misses running out of breath Anikin dropps to the floor looking up Padme uggghhh I Love you before going cold and turning into his wolf fourm.*

July 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Padme

*Watching you She waits. She knew only way to get him back was to bite him so she did. Once on his butt and then leaoed in front biting his throat.*
" Calm down and breath your not gonna die. You just going to be what you were. A wolf. A strong and power wolf like you should have been. What did you do. Blood sucker really Anakin. I know I have been gone a long time. But why after you died you became a vampire. You know you belong as a wolf and with me. How could you forget me so quick? "
*Watching him start to turn she smiled *
"Sleep Jedi. Sleep till the moon rises. Then you will be what you were supise to be."
July 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Dark Jedi

Ugggggghhhhhh losses his breath slowly and passes out suddenly.*

July 11, 2019 11:40 pm

Padme

*Kneeling down she sat indian style next to him.Picking his head up she placed it on her lap running her fingers over his long hair. Its been 4 years since they were together. Granted he died and she went into hybernation. With out him she couldnt go on. So sleep was all she could do. She had no idea he came back a year later while she slept. Now she was awake and he was here and they were together again. Leaning down she kissed him. Pulling her head back she watched and waited for his eyes to open.*
"Rise Ani embrace your true calling."
July 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Dark Jedi

Anakin openened his eyes and saw her. Its been a long time since their eyes met. 

"Padme where did you come from? What did you do*? "

Anakin touched her you are real you are here he said to himself.Looking at the sky he knew twilight was aproaching and soon the pain in changing will take place. 
July 12, 2019 02:20 pm

Padme

*She looked at him while he rambled all he had thinking in his head. When he finished she smiled at him and started explaining to him about the past few years.*
"After you died i got lonely. I couldnt go on with out you. So I went into hybernation. I slept for 3 years. When I woke I felt you in a way. But really Ani a blood sucker why come back as that? That is why It took so long for me to wake up. So start explaining before the full moon comes up."
July 12, 2019 02:23 pm

Dark Jedi

I was lonly too I felt in my heart and soul I lost you forever*

I was stupid and wasnt thinking as Anikin shivers holding on to Padme tightly*  Not letting You go ever again, I Promise*

Shaking and lips turning ice cold but still pink reaching over Anikin gives her a kiss on her lip's*

I Love You soooo Much My Padme in my mind a vampire was faster and powerful turned out I wasn't and stayed a dam bloodsucker until You returned* Your Back that's all that matters to me my heart and soul If I even have a soul Grinning to her trying not to laugh cause the changing part was coming and it hurt.*

July 12, 2019 03:00 pm

Padme

"Let it go Ani it's the killing of the vampire and bringing back your true self. You have to work through it. It will be dark soon."
*She told him watching him and kissed him back. It was going to be a long painful process but he has been through worse. This is just a step closer to being the person and wolf he once was.*
"Its ok Ani its almost there. Take it in. Just think of my love for you. A love no one else can give you."
July 12, 2019 03:15 pm

Dark Jedi

*Yes My love I'm trying as it burns deeply through my whole body*

"I never want to change again ever*

"This is my Life this is who I'm destened for a wolf just like old days squeezing her hand tightly as he whisperd I Love You once more before closing his eyes*

July 12, 2019 03:22 pm

Padme

* She smiled when he closed his eyes she knew once changed this time he would be his full self. And the pain of turning again would hurt not. Never again would he have to go through this. Never ever again.*
"Always my Ani. Forever and ever."
*She said to the man who she remembered as the little boy who loved her when they met years ago.*
" Forever you will be that sweet little boy I met on Tatooine. And the handsome man I fell in love with on my home planet of Naboo. Even when you turned dark I knew there was still good in you. I even told that to Obi Wan many years ago before he died."
July 12, 2019 03:32 pm
Actives (5) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Don Collier, Kristoffer Forsetti, Willa, EtaineNightBreed, Mallory Quarters  Josephine Slaughter
Rubeye Dunbroch 
Phil Sunshine 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter