Current Time: 05:10 pm EST

Rogue's Thunder

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Jayde Ana

Well we did mention getting me one of those phone things just in case something happens. And you did mention me staying here with you instead of in the hotel I have been staying in. I can only take care of those things when the sun is down. August 11, 2019 07:05 pm

Daxx-

"I know my dear and I am going to let you do everything you want to do. I am not going to stop you trust me." Daxx smiled and bowed his head. "If you go over to my desk and look in that top drawer there is a envelope. Take as much cash out of there that you think you might need." August 11, 2019 07:11 pm

Jayde Ana

Um yeah. That is not going to happen. I will be fine. Trust me. And I shouldn't be out long either. It shouldn't think it would take long to accomplish those things. August 11, 2019 07:22 pm

Daxx-

Daxx tilted his head and sighed. "As you wish. i was just trying to help honestly." He let his arms dropped to his side for a moment. He didn't know how to help her she seemed to turn him down at anything offered. August 11, 2019 07:27 pm

Jayde Ana

I know you were just trying to help and I am thankful for that. This is just something I wish to do for myself. I am sorry if that upset you. It was not my intention to do so. August 11, 2019 07:31 pm

Daxx-

"No I guess I need to get use to not everyone wanting my help. I have been helping people for a long time. Yes I am a Pirate but I tend to only go after the bad guys. Which is normally my type of people I guess." Daxx sighed as he just sat there. August 11, 2019 07:35 pm

Jayde Ana

*Jayde looked down. She hadn't meant to hurt him nor upset him. The only thing she could do was move to wrap her arms around him* I'm sorry. August 11, 2019 07:50 pm

Daxx-

"Don't be sorry my dear. You did nothing wrong. I am just trying to help out where its not wanted." He rubs her arms and gives her his best smile. Not knowing what else to do he just sat there. August 11, 2019 08:04 pm

Jayde Ana

I...I never said it wasn't wanted. I... I just figured I needed to learn to do something on my own. To learn what it is like to go shopping for once in my lifetime and didn't want to embarass myself or you in Port. August 11, 2019 08:49 pm

Daxx-

"You could never embarrass me. I just wanted to help you and I know some things cost money. I have plenty of it and wanted to share with you. I didn't take your feelings in to count I am sorry. I wanted to help you cause I didn't know if you had it." August 11, 2019 09:39 pm

Jayde Ana

I appreciate you wanting to help me and take care of me. More than I can express. I am truly thankful that you want to share with me what you have. I...I just never had the chance to do anything on my own. As I told you my parents kept me from the general population. I never went to town to shop with my ma or to auction with my dad. I was a recluse who relied on my parents for everything. August 11, 2019 09:42 pm

Daxx-

"My dear I was going to let you go on your own and do what you wanted to do. I was just going to foot the bill so to speak. I know you need your space to grow and I want you to be happy. I wanted you to pick out your own phone and what ever else you needed. I mean if you wanted to go on a full shopping spree I wouldn't mind." August 11, 2019 09:53 pm

Jayde Ana

I honestly have no idea how to shop. Maybe some other time for that. Maybe when I make friends or drag you with me. August 11, 2019 09:56 pm

Daxx-

"No no I am no good at shopping look at me I am wearing cloths that are over 100 years old. I have not idea how to shop except for Rum and stuff for my ship." August 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Jayde Ana

Me either. So I will stick with what I have and what I know. Of course I am gonna sneak other foods aboard that will keep while on the sea August 11, 2019 10:03 pm
First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next | Last
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (4) Graveyard
Victor Lockheed, Maeve, Kyla, Murmur, Dessa Chambers, Sava Dubrinsky, _author, Cristina Scabbia, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAswell, Dexters Bedazzler, LesserKiernan, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieAgain, Livs Duffel  Lucille Parish
Vera Porter
Kyoko Mia Ankov 
DarkKnight
Aspenna
Razyel
Pennywise 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter